Phantis Forums

Kalamaria vs PAO

Tsoglani

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

panionio 1-1 atrmitos. if atromitos doesnt win, atromitos goes to B.

Cyber by the way, larisa was down 0-3 against PAOK. its now 4-3 larisa.

pao is playing decent today.

Eki looks good.

So we are going to see more of Larissa it seems. With Asteras losing I think Larissa is going to the playoffs. Am I right?

Ninis in for Karagounis :band:

Added later: Panionios scored so Panionios is going to the playoffs...

Niko are you watching the game??

@ cyberfish:

off topic for a little: Looks like Panionios turned the things around and they are entering the play offs. Atromitos are getting relegated now! :o

Thanks REY,

I saw that. It looks interesting so far:

We have two champions :blink: , one clear third team (us) :( Panionios in the playoffs (who can beat us easily), and Ergotelis saved and Atromitos gone!

If it weren't for the Wallner fiasco, this would have been an exciting season for Greek football.

Congrats on Pao winning third place.

well between 3 terrible teams this year, OSFP once again proves they have the best lawyers and inside hook ups of the lot...

btw maybe you should congratulate us for beating Kalamaria after all we know your team is hopeless to do that without proper documentation.

only i care is about ergoteli!!! i want atromito to go to B'

Livadiakos are staying and you want Atromitos down :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Livadia is such a joke to the superleague....they have 2 kerkides and all their goats at every match, Atromitos at least gets good support for a club of their size, and always has had some exciting players on it..... now thats gone and their roster is depleted so i guess it figures they went down :( ..... but im happy Ergotelis is staying at least....

I think its only fair to have a relegation play off as well !

Archived