Phantis Forums

Genome

Your position is bad now, not because of the -4 points but because you're not playing well.

I think all teams will drop more points. PAO is struggling to score even when they dominate the game. Gavroi, well, they're unpredictable. Your derby against Oly is oneway street for you.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the lack of depth in aeks bench is really hurting the team..at the beginning of the season i noticed this...i hope aek start playing bc getafe will be strong opposition and genuinely wish you well in uefa...

as for the league, thanks for the result larissa :D

Guest TheLegend

i think the lack of depth in aeks bench is really hurting the team..at the beginning of the season i noticed this...i hope aek start playing bc getafe will be strong opposition and genuinely wish you well in uefa...

as for the league, thanks for the result larissa :D

Not only the lack in depth... They only have a few ppl in the starting 11 that can compete with decent teams in Greece. There are some who shouldnt even be on the feild.

I want all Greek teams to do well in UEFA as well so in the future we could hopefully get 3 teams in the CL which will lead to more money being invested and better teams which = better league

But the way the Greek teams are playing now not one team will advance

I want all Greek teams to do well in UEFA as well so in the future we could hopefully get 3 teams in the CL which will lead to more money being invested and better teams which = better league

But the way the Greek teams are playing now not one team will advance

I somewhat agree with you but i also believe that greek teams definitly GENERALLY raise their game in europe...pao for example seem to be able to raise their game in euro compeition..oly also has had a solid season in the CL despite their inability to be consistant in the league...so i guess the greek teams have the ABILITY to advance based on the siple fact that we play with alot of pride in europe, but then again having the ability and actually doing it are two sperate things...

We looked VERY BAD today. I can't understand Ferrer's thinking with benching Lybe and Kallon? I have to say that after this loss the Protathlima is getting away from us again!!!!! :tdown: And i also can see that this might be Ferrer's last year in our bench......

Guest TheLegend

Lybe is dif story but kallon is expected to start why? He hasnt really played to show anytthing special. So you cant blame him on that..

lets not forget lympe played against panionios and in both ethniki games during the week. so ferrer was right to rest him. same goes for lagos. remember we have getafe on wednesday.

besides lympe was garbage all season. as if he would have made a difference. still i wasnt happy with the endekada and the game. i just hope we take the getafe game seriously, otherwise we could be in for a beating on wednesday.

protathlima is over realistically speaking. do we run the risk of missing the playoffs? :la:

Guest TheLegend

seems to me ur giving up a bit too early no? logically, if AEK wins both derbies they should be in prime position.

Thasts a huge IF. Lets be realistic. Their luck is catching up to them from what it seems. If all teams play to their capabilities AEK is not gona get any points from either. But thats also an IF

Guest TheLegend

Rivaldo is slow but its not his fault. With Olympiacos he had decent players around him that could make him work less. Now everytime i see him play with AEK he has to run ALL THE WAY BACK to get the ball then dribble ALL THE WAY FOWARD to try to set up a play... If he does that a few times during a game hes done. The defense also needs to be able to send the ball up to mid and fowards...NOT just clear it

I was watching TV last night everyone and on the show on ALPHA called "ARXIZI TO MATS" they asked an AEK reporter if the players are playing to win and more importantly w/ the interest to show that Ferrer wants to win. The reporter didn't really answer the question, he just nodded his head and replied NO! And they left it at that -- YIKES! This is coming from a reporter..

The way I look at it the chemistry and the overall excitement is NOT THERE anymore and if they don't change it's going to be worse for the team.

I new aek was going to slip up... just as i predicted

This was a bad lose for Aek. This cost them the chamionship. Theres no way there going to pass OLY and PAO :LOL:

well, you know, I think both PAO and Oly will drop more points. And, AEK is the only one of the three that has the possibility of beating both of their main competitors for the title.

Now, I'm not saying that it's probable, but they've got a shot at it.

PS. :rolleyes: Re, Evalagoal, no need to use larger & bold characters. It's like screaming. You're making great points, no need to yell. Rest assured, we read your comments. thanks :)

Archived