Phantis Forums

Genome

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this breath of fresh air does something ...

Another chance for Larisa just now, corner for them.

And ... cleared.

Manu with a cross to Lybe.

Hands by Iglesias, free kick for AEK from a good position.

Rivaldo with the free kick and ... hits the wall, corner for AEK.

Moretto up front as well now...

Corner. Last action of the game probably ...

Corner by Rivaldo, throw-in for AEK.

End of the game,

Larisa 1-0 AEK.

Diserved win for Larisa.

AEK forget about the championship now, definitely with OSFP being able to play that Kalamaria game again ...

I'm tired of watching the same old crap every week.

I'm sick of Ferrer making stupid decisions every week.

I'm tired of watching an over-aged Rivaldo slow this team up with his pace and indecisiveness.

Demis, make the right decision and sack Ferrer at the end of this season. Why the heck would Edinho start this game? Why would you make all three substitutions at the same time with 30 minutes left in the game? Why is Rivaldo playing a full 90 minutes every game?

Why why why why why why why why why why why

Guest TheLegend

I'm tired of watching the same old crap every week.

I'm sick of Ferrer making stupid decisions every week.

I'm tired of watching an over-aged Rivaldo slow this team up with his pace and indecisiveness.

Demis, make the right decision and sack Ferrer at the end of this season. Why the heck would Edinho start this game? Why would you make all three substitutions at the same time with 30 minutes left in the game? Why is Rivaldo playing a full 90 minutes every game?

Why why why why why why why why why why why

because ferrer was desperate. A point made no difference. You needed 3 points and he tried to get them. Rivaldo stays in incase he can set up a goal or score free kick late in the game. Thats really what they rely on. Sometimes with olympiacos he would play like crap and then score free kick goal to win it late in the game. Ferrer doesnt realize he still play exceptionaly well with olympiacos and hes burnt out now with AEK. But then again like everyone said when AEK got him..."Its Rivaldo" Hes never gona be a halftime sub.

Archived