Phantis Forums

Aris - Braga

dark_horse

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently Aris has 4 points and are looking to get a victory in Thessaloniki. Braga isn't IMO a strong Portugese side, but surely, nothing should be taken for granted. I believe if Aris wins, there in and onto the round of 32.

This will be a tight affair and a lot will depend on the fans. They have to get the stadium rocking in this make or break game! I'm predicting either a 1-0 win for Aris or a 1-1. :gr:

1-0 to Aris. ;)

You may not believe it, but I STILL can't stomach Braga eliminating us 40 years ago when we were the better club! :angry:

So you are pissed about a game you watched when you were 13??? :rolleyes: :P :D

3-2 loss in Portugal and a 1-1 draw in Athens...We SHOULD'VE won!!! They were nothing special!!! :angry:

Hopefully, Aris will perform a wee bit of yellow-black vengeance! :D

Btw, are they still in red jerseys with white sleeves? :huh:

:LOL:

I will be watching this game tonight. I hope it proves to be a good game for both Greek teams playing tonight !

Leverkusen is playing already btw, Gekas is on the pitch, but haven't seen his name appear in the highlights yet today ... they're in the 23rd minute.

Guys, I know some of you degenerate gamblers are members of WilliamHill online (like Nikos Vazelas) :P Anyway, for members, William Hill are showing the Aris game live (on a 30 second delay actually).

Just thought I'd let you know.

DUDE, all i need is ARIS and Bordeaux to win today and im up 1100... i got real kolofardia yesterday.

i got arsenal newcastle draw, pao, aek,hamburg, atletico, nuremberg,everton and inter.

i usually pick like 8 or 9 games.. and bet them all as Accumulators at 5 dollar bets...

mind u i didnt only play once.. i tried like 7 or 8 combinations. But as of now, all i need is bordeaux and aris to bring me the results kai tha sou agoraso oti thelis.

btw, does anyone need live play by play here or.. will you all be watching..

Let me know if u do.. i can provide that service.

especially for you bookworm bitches .... (ahem..DUDE)

Archived