Phantis Forums

Aris - Braga

dark_horse

typical? first off nick, happy nameday and second of all if u really think that moretto is a great goalie, then all the power to you. but i would not feel comfortable with him in my net.

Thanks Niko, you too, xronia polla. I just wanted to get a rise out of the PAO dudes on this forum. But I give you your props as the Greek club I have most confidence in in European play.

But you agree we need another NT goalie right? I picked Morretto because he is in one of the SL's top flight sides, and AEK is on their way this year.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aris has picked up its game from the time i said they are playing horrible.. honestly braga hasnt done much except from that corner and they have pressed high which made aris look a bit uncomfortable. but since then. aris had control of the ball and and had many fouls cuz of the prssure they have put on their defence.

lets hope they win

honestly.. Abaris had a couple of tough years in Iraklis but looks the real deal this season with Asteras. Sifakis is another possiblility for the future and him playing for the gayros helps.

a name u will hear in the near futur is Androutsos, he is 19 and is with atromitos.

honestly.. Abaris had a couple of tough years in Iraklis but looks the real deal this season with Asteras. Sifakis is another possiblility for the future and him playing for the gayros helps.

a name u will hear in the near futur is Androutsos, he is 19 and is with atromitos.

Yeah out of those I would say Sifakis would have the best shot as a gavro and good age group (mid-20s?). Anyway, anything better than the two guys we now have. What bugs me is that Antonis plays great for Oly, not so much for the Ethniki.

Not that stupid one who officiated N. Ireland - Greece! He couldn't make one decent call!

Just got here! How have Aris been playing?

Very well. Some missed chances but they seem to be in control from evern before their equalizer. Need the officials to cooperate though, ie. make the right calls.

Archived