Phantis Forums

Aris - Braga

dark_horse

that game was really really gay.

I have a new team that I hate

Braga. Theyre the lamest, most half-assed team with no heart, no courage or effort, no decent skills but somehow pull off results. If they do go through I really hope PAO gets them and eats them alive.

Aris deserved the win, the referee was acting like a total ass with inconsistent calls slowed down Aris for sure. Aris was robbed of several freekicks and a penalty (Javito was knocked down guys, watch the replay the defender goes at him with force and you can see his left arm come down right on Javito)

Aris has to go looking to win in Munich....

Munich is amazing, but theyre not in good form, and if anybody was going to beat them in this group it was going to be Aris, theyre most definitly better teams than Bolton, Fag-a, and Red Star as we saw in the performances......... Bayern is out to win though....if they lose to Aris and Braga with their no effort, favourable refs actually wins the next match then they are out...

the good news is if Braga dont win against Red Star Aris goes through

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow talk about preasure for next week!!!

1 Bolton 6 + 1

2 Aris Salonika 5 + 3

3 Bayern Munich 5 + 1

4 Braga 3 + 0

5 Crvena Zvezda 0 - 5

If aris lose by more then 2 goals against Bayern and braga manages to beat Zvenzda (aka red star) which is very liekly then aris r out!!!

What a week next week will be!!

goal differential is first so itll be aris first and if braga win by more than 1 goal then theyll go through.

if not aris will be first and with braga winning by only 1 goal then itll be bolton bayern and braga in the second tie breaker which is away goals...

bolton has 2

braga has 2 and bayern have 3

so itll be aris and bayern.

then the tie breaker between bolton and braga will be fewest yellow cards which i dont know the exact number of.

bottom line: aris draw and they r 1st

the refs are costing Aris the win.......

Ahhh but when I say that UEFA always ensures that Greek teams get F***ed over everyone says I'm paranoid. I'm not stupid, I know every nations teams get F***ed over once in a while, but every week????

I'm dissapointed with the result. We go to Munich hoping for results in other matches going our way and for us to pull of a major upset as well.

I dreamt that the final score was 1 - 1 and when I woke up I felt a bit down for a moment till I realised that it was only a dream.

I mean when I dream of nailing a bevvy of hotties (I don't discriminate - ksanthies, melaxrines, kastanes, kokkinomallides et al) and have a bank balance of 100 million I am always quickly reminded of my reality! But in this instance my dream was spot on... :unsure:

Good luck to the boys in the league this week and for next week's crucial match against Bayern.

At least the club has maintained an unbeaten home record since 1970 in all UEFA competitons! That's something to be proud of! :tup:

Man while I'm on the subject of Aris, I got back home 2 weeks ago after visiting Charilao and buying some supporter gear. So anyhoo I was wearing an Aris t-shirt on the plane...or was it a Metallica Master of Puppets Tee?...hmmm it's not importatnt....

Anyway, my mana who does my washing as I still live at home (I'm not an idiot, clearly) accidentally put the shirt in with my white work shirts and the yellow of the Aris Tee leached into my business shirts and after 2 bleaches the yellow tinge has still not been removed!

Pou re gam*t*! koita tixi!

talk about being owned by Aris or being dyed yellow!

the ref was a joke. but thats no excuse. I dont think aris played that good today. I no there capable of better. But still there the were the better team today i think. Chalkias made a huge mistake. Its embarissing that we cant produce a couple of solid goailes in our country.

I have a new team that I hate

Braga. They're the lamest, most half-assed team with no heart, no courage or effort, no decent skills but somehow pull off results.

They haven't changed in 40 years! :angry:

Btw Drako, you will retain this dislike for a very long time! Take it from me! :tdown:

Archived