Phantis Forums

Aris - Braga

dark_horse

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leverkusen is playing already...

Ach! Good thing I wasn't here! Put all my spare change on the Germans and discovered now that they sweated before winning the game! They scored when they were down a man! My blood pressure would've been sky-high again if I had followed the game! :wacko:

Aris began the game in abysmal fashion! I've never seen them play that badly! From about 5 mins before their equaliser they started finding their feet though. Javito has missed 2 of the easiest chances a striker could expect to get!!!

Overall Aris have been slightly better than Braga, if we improve our final ball we'll win this.

aris gave up a goal. They had 4 chances and a goal since then. and one breakaway chance that javito scoffed before the braga goal.

the team isnt playing bad. they are actually playing well.

from the 19th and on.... and before that they missed the easiest goal ever with javito. aris have 7 final attempts and braga have 3 one of them was a header from 9 meters out that was lobbed intot he lap of chalkias.

the only bad thing is the indivudual rating of certain players. chalkias....

javito missed 2 sittters. ivic looked lost in the first 15. thats it.

if oly played like this in any of their games, we would be saying that its the big great oly.

Archived