Phantis Forums

Predrag 'Djole' Djordjevic

DUDE

• 6 months later...

I always admired Djole and i like him not only because he is a great player and a great asset and character for our club but also because he is always true and honest about his thoughts over different situations and i really hope that he would feel hungry to continue for 1 more year because so far,we dont have anyone replacing him from the left side.

I always admired Djole and i like him not only because he is a great player and a great asset and character for our club but also because he is always true and honest about his thoughts over different situations and i really hope that he would feel hungry to continue for 1 more year because so far,we dont have anyone replacing him from the left side.

i agree, adn even if we get another left winger, i doubt we can find a backup as strong as djole and someone who loves the club like him :P

its gonna be sad when he retiers. :(

• 1 year later...

apart from the bloated stats, the most important thing here is that this player was remarkably effective . Stats like championships in this league are irrelavant, that was not done by one player. Its still amazing that even in his ripe old age he was still one of the best players on osfp. Hopefully he will be missed & not replaced for a very long time!

Archived