Phantis Forums

Winter Transfers

cyberfish

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

angolian international  hahahahah pou exoume kalaliksi me uzbekous, angolezous.....camerounezous

re bro, you think united tha eperne tipota tixeous i axristous paixtes??? apo tin stigmi pou einai stin united kai dokimastike kai arese ston Sir Alex tote ola ta alla einai peritta... THA einai paixtaras! milame gia manchester united.. :tup:

Know what? I was sure that something would pop up today, after the Bgeno challenge. So, I woke up, made myself some coffee, and went straight to super-sport.fm to listen to the news. At that moment, they were discussing how Tsakiris (Panionios' chairman) did not exclude the possibility that Spyropoulos might be sold to another Greek club and how Olympiakos was really close. Right after the Olympiakos reporter hang up, the guy in the studio announces that PAO signed the player! In addition, they were clear that the "big name midfielder" case has nothing to do with Spyropoulos. So, all in all, this is great news!

Impressive action by Pao, the signing of Spyropoulos. Well done!

Lets hope these will also be good news for our NT and that Otto will give him the opportunity to play at some point.

There are some rumors that Eleftheropoulos will be returning as a 3rd goalkeeper for our NT. Can someone verify that this is reliable?

cheers,

:gr: :gr: :gr:

Spyropoulos is a huge upgrade over Seric!

He will plug in and make our left side so much stronger. I can't wait to see how Spyropoulos - Ivanschitz tandem will work together. It will probably release Ivan to play a little more free.

Speaking of Ivan, he said he prefers to stay at Pao and that they are in talks already http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superle...kos/184878.html

spyropoulos should have been a pao player already..if everyone doesnt remember he was about to sign with us around the time we signed mantzios but it fell through because of his one-year drug ban...regardless, this is a great signing for us..it will really help us in defense..what a surprise..i thought he was either gunna go abroad or to oly...great news

PEK and Vgenopoulos can only help PAO, even if they do not spend a single $ (or euro...)

Finally tziggeraki has some competition, so the argument that no one else is able or willing to lead PAO, is no longer true....

.... I can not see why the presence of such an individual with the backing of MIG, would not be anything but positive for our PAO.

At least this movement might motivate Vardis to invest at PAO.To be continued...

PEACE

I am sure it is pure coincidence that tzigger pulls the biggest rabbit out of the hat one day after the PEK press conference.

The Empire strikes back.

Now make room for Deco with Enacarihre's release!!!...

Like Giourkas, Spyropoulos is from Ioannina.

A terrific young and upcoming Greek :gr: talent. Well done :tup:

Next, get rid of Seric. He is not worth his 850k a year salary.

PEACE

Deco has a Portuguese passport, so, unfortunately, he is not the reason Enaka was released (well, not that I find this transfer likely anyway). On the other hand, don't you guys think that we are running out of DCs with Enaka's release and Siontis' loan? So maybe this Hansson rumour is not totally unfounded: Hansson

More good news: Darlas is staying, so kiss Seric goodbye in the summer: Darlas

It seems that I am the bearer of good news today!

PS: The ideal scenario: Deco is coming anyway and the foreign player is Manucho. Don't forget that the latter's manager seems to think so: Manucho

Now make room for Deco with Enacarihre's release!!!..

Deco has a Portuguese passport, so, unfortunately, he is not the reason Enaka was released (well, not that I find this transfer likely anyway). On the other hand, don't you guys think that we are running out of DCs with Enaka's release and Siontis' loan? So maybe this Hansson rumour is not totally unfounded: Hansson

More good news: Darlas is staying, so kiss Seric goodbye in the summer: Darlas

It seems that I am the bearer of good news today!

PS: The ideal scenario: Deco is coming anyway and the foreign player is Manucho. Don't forget that the latter's manager seems to think so: Manucho

Hanson would also be an EU transfer. With Goumas, Sariegi, Morris, and Simao it might look like we are set at CB, but I would welcome an upgrade.

With Enacharihre release, its more likely that we'll get this kid Gonzalves on loan from ManU. His agent said that the transfer is already done and that the only problem was that Pao did not have any positions for foreigners but they promised him that they will find a spot. I read this interview a couple of days ago. Sorry I can't find the link...

If he comes its more likely that either Mantzios or Tsigas (or both), or Papadopoulos will not be with the team after this transfer period (unless we want to keep 7 forwards N'doye, Salpi, Postiga, Mantzios, Tsigas, Papadopoulos, and possibly Gonsalves). I think we'll need 5 max.

I am happy with the Spyropoulos move. It's about time we find someone to own the LB position.

Suddenly the team does not look too bad:

Posted Image

I just would love to see who would be dropped from the lineup if we sign a starting midfielder...

apparnelty we are opening the spot for a midfielder. i dont think we have a prob. with CB coverage..enik only played what? 5 games? the rest of the time he was injured and we never really had a shortage...when morris comes back we will have 3 quality options for CB's not to mention simao can play there..

i see seric, romero, pap and manztios being the next three to get axed...tsigas will prob go on loan..manucho would be a goo signing excpet for the fact that there is no chance he will stay with us and im against loan deals without a serious option to buy UNLESS we are in desperate need, which i dont think we will be when postiga get completely fit...

I think Romero will let go, and Matos will leave in a few months too. I don't care about Romero but Matos has been great. We knew though that he wouldn't be staying.

As for Pap I can't see him getting any playing time.

In the back, Vyntra will probably let go, and I wish Seric (with his big fat contract) goes too.

We do have many good players. Much better roster than any of the last several years. Right? I think it's a matter of chemistry and internal culture in the club.

For the chemistry thing. Even though on paper we see equally good players starting, it seems to me that there's no chemistry if there are 2-3 changes. So maybe Pesseiro should reconsider the rotation.

I smell this guy Manutso coming... his manager was telling all over!!! damn sounds soooo good!!! a guy from Manchestara coming to PAO!!!! :nw: :nw:

telika mporei oli auti i piesi ton tzigger na ekane kalo... as stamatisoun gia ligo oi mourmoures kai na stiriksoume tin omadara mas!!!!! me tin stiriksi mas tha paroune protathlima!!!!

Archived