Phantis Forums

Ellinikes Omades stin Europi

Athens4

The commentator on Supersport just said "Mas agapaei O 8EOS"!!! How true is that? And we love HIM too! :tup:

P.S. Last time I heard something like that was in the build up to the Euro 2004 final when an English commentator asked a Greek fan whether Greece would beat Portugal again and beat Greece. The fan's reply, on international live television, in the heaviest Greek accent you can imagine was: "Of coss becoss the God is e Grick" which translated to "Of course, because God is a Greek!" :LOL:

Doxa ton 8EO for nights like tonight, may we see many more!!! :gr: :gr:

Wow! What a great week for Greek football!

The good news is also that we have now 6/6 teams continuing in CL and UC, and many games ahead to gather points to improve our UEFA ranking.

Not only all our teams continue, Bulgaria that owns the 15th spot had all its teams eliminated from all European competitions! It would be great to play (and beat) some Swiss teams since they are in the 16th spot now...

Go Greece, go :gr:

Greece is still 17th but can pass the other countries above them:

http://www.sport-fm.gr/news.jsp?newsID=104011

Where the UEFA Cup Greek teams stand in strength of groups:

http://www.sport-fm.gr/news.jsp?newsID=104012

There are many good teams in the groups but the one team that i fear the most this year is Bayern Munich...I hope nobody gets them.....not until the final at least ;) :tup: :gr:

IT IS GREAT TO BE GREEK THIS WEEK

There are many good teams in the groups but the one team that i fear the most this year is Bayern Munich...I hope nobody gets them.....not until the final at least  ;)  :tup:  :gr:

IT IS GREAT TO BE GREEK THIS WEEK

Bayern? Who are they? :P

Bayern can't stand in the way of ARH or the VISSINI THUNDERSTORM!!!

BRING THEM ALL ON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

NEXT STOP FOR THE GREEK TEAMS....

KAI STO BERNABEAU KANE TO DIPLO,

GAMA TOUS TIN MANA OLYMPIAKE!!!!!

Omg, I need to calm down, I'm getting over excited already. I can't wait for the UEFA Cup draw! :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

• 1 month later...

Archived