Phantis Forums
Greekaroos

Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Greece (9 June 2017- World Cup Qualifier- Bilino Polje Stadium, Zenica)

I agree we should hope Belgium beat Bosnia and that will give us 2nd spot most likely. I have a feeling Cyprus will hold Bosnia too a draw as well.

From the famous words of a song by one Demi Lovato, with regards to this match that has gone bye, 'Let It Go'..

On 8/16/2017 at 3:42 PM, Ellada2004 said:

I agree we should hope Belgium beat Bosnia and that will give us 2nd spot most likely. I have a feeling Cyprus will hold Bosnia too a draw as well.

Bosnia plays too much of an aggressive attacking style to be held up by inferior opponents that don't have much to fight back with. Bosnia struggles when they also have to worry about their defense. They will beat Cyprus handily. 

Edited by Argy

in bosnia the cypriot side broke down in the 70th minute and after a huge individual mistake, don't be that sure they're going to win easily. 

cyprus beat bosnia in 2014 2-1 and lost 2-3 and both teams are virtually the same.

wouldn't totally count cyprus out, though bosnia obviously heavy favs

Agree I don't expect Cyprus to be able to handle Bosnia. I personally think Bosnia has a good chance of drawing Belgium and beating everyone else so Greece better get as many points as possible. 

On 22/08/2017 at 8:54 AM, Argy said:

Bosnia plays too much of an aggressive attacking style to be held up by inferior opponents that don't have much to fight back with. Bosnia struggles when they also have to worry about their defense. They will beat Cyprus handily. 

Bosnia will be given a hard match in Cyprus, even a much better Bosnian side last Euro qualifiers was beaten by Cyprus in zenica. With the Bosnians shaky back line I except Cyprus to get opportunities let's hope they take them.