Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dutch Eagle

PAOK Players on Loan

Another goal for Warda today, in their 3-0 win

I was going to write "in celebration he grabbed a titty" but you win this one, friend

• Like it 1

Lamprou scored again in their 3-0 win vs Larissa. Panionios is back ahead of us based on superior goal differential.

Not sure why Savvidis is saying he wants Lamprou back in January...the kid needs game time, and I don't see how we could accommodate even more wingers.

I was reminded of his posts while reading the following article: http://www.sport24.gr/football/omades/Paok/o-paok-toy-aurio-exei-xrwma-ellhniko.4865073.html

Also - while I love that these guys are all looking impressive, I don't for a second believe that Michel will form next year's team around these guys. As far as I know, Crespo/Varela/Canas/Shakhov/Campos were all tied to contracts that were at least three years long, right?

Lamprou scored the opener for Panionios in the 1-2 away-win in the cup against Aris.

Charisis was subbed off today after only 11 minutes due to injury. Hope it's not serious; he's been doing very well there.

He's out for only a week, thankfully

Jairo won the title in Moldova with his club Sheriff with one game to go. In 11 goals Jairo scored 5 goals and produced 6 assists.

Jairo scored the only goal of the match today in Sheriff’s EL game against FC Fastav Zlín of the Czech Republic.

So their season is over in one more game? I'm trying to figure this out by looking at the league's wiki; I do see that this year is transitional towards a Spring-Autumn schedule...meaning they're not playing between early December and (presumably) April? Seems strange, where will Jairo go if that's correct?

Jairo is having a great time scoring both on and (probably) off the pitch in Moldova. I will be very surprised if we see him wear a PAOK shirt again. I believe the buying option was set at €400,000..?

Charisis scored today (game ended a draw). I think it was his first? Good on him.

Amr Warda scored once again for Atromitos. The second goal in their 1-3 win after trailing 1-0.

On 12/5/2017 at 6:42 AM, Dutch Eagle said:

Amr Warda scored once again for Atromitos. The second goal in their 1-3 win after trailing 1-0.

The kid can play.  Too bad he doesn't have a brain.

Red card by Jairo for a foul on Zeca in the Copenhagen - Tiraspol EL game.

You just beated me. Watching the game now on the switch channel on “my Dutch Nova”.

Not very bad but bad enough for a red card. In SL it would have been yellow.

Lamprou scored today in their 3-1 win vs Kerkyra. Looks like he was playing as a second striker

Mistakidis loses another month, seems his ligament didn't heal completely. Undergoing surgery soon.