Phantis Forums

PAOK Players on Loan

Dutch Eagle

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After this season, Oliveira's a free agent and Thomas will have finished the first year of his 1+1 deal, right? If Koutsias and Gordeziani have very strong seasons, the team may be left with an interesting choice. Splurge on a very good #1 striker and let the two kids try to take his job, I say!

Lucas Taylor scored against Kolos Kovalivka (the giants that knocked OAris out of the ECL last season). He also played a full game tonight against Celtic.

Not only is he playing Champions League football but we may also end up getting €350k for him if he continues to start. Unbelievable.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

If I recall correctly, Vrakas went on loan because it was the only way he could keep playing his position (Lucescu wanted to convert him to fullback). Expect more strain there. I don't really expect any of our loaned players to be there after training camp. Bet you Tzimas doesn't make the team either.

We only have 3 players on loan currently. Tsiggaras, Vrakas and Taylor. Taylor is probably coming from his loan to Shakhtar as well. 

If Tsiggaras is 100% healthy I expect him to be the only loaned player to remain on the team past the training camp. Not sure what the big shots have in mind with Taylor. 

I also want to see how they will handle Murg. Last year they tried to unload him unsuccessfully, and I think they will have a hard time doing it this season as well. Only an idiot would give up 500K per year just sitting on the bench.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...