Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pash

PAOK International Players (National Teams)

Include Mak and Sabo as having international duties with Slovakia.

Also Rodrigues with Cape Verde.

Konstantinidis started for the Greek u-21 in the 5-0 win over Liechtenstein today. He assisted to the second goal and got substituted in the 55th minute with Charisis.

Edited by PAOKSWEDEN

Glad to see both of them make an appearance. Especially since Konstantinidis was injured for so long. Hopefully he'll feature for us again soon.

• Like it 1

Mak scored the winning goal vs Switzerland. Sabo was subbed in at 75'

Rodrigues played for 73' in their loss to Kenya

Mak scored twice in Slovakias 3-1 win over Iceland.

Olsen secured a place in EURO 2016 with Sweden on the bench.

Mendes Rodrigues secured a place in the next round for WC 2018 with Cape Verde.

And everybody's favorite player Tziolis played 90 minutes against Turkey greatly helping the team to secure a tie in Constantinopole, Tzavellas also got in for a minute or two.

And everybody's favorite player Tziolis played 90 minutes against Turkey greatly helping the team to secure a tie in Constantinopole, Tzavellas also got in for a minute or two.

I think he now has more caps than Demis Nikolaidis. 

I'll be amazed if offers don't come in for Mak.  He's been prolific this season.  If he could actually finish, he'd have 40 goals by now.

• Like it 1

Every manager he's had in the last few years with the exception of Huub, considers him a decent player.  So maybe, just maybe, he's not so bad as what everyone else thinks.

Tzavellas, Tziolis called up for both friendlies. Pelkas called up for Iceland only.

Stafylidis also returns; hopefully we'll see him get a start in at least the Montenegro match.

Reports are that the people at PAOK are upset by Vellidis and Klaus being snubbed.  These guys really need to stop their whining.  They're starting to look like clowns.  Klaus has 1 good match against a crippled offense of an already crippled team....besides that, he's been invisible all year.  MEanwhile Mitroglou and Karelli are having great showings in actual respectable leagues....and Vellios has looked good all season at Iraklis.  

As far as Vellidis for Goalkeeper, I GUESS you can make an argument, although he looked shaky the first few matches with us.  How many matches has Kapino played in though?

• Like it 1

You saw Kapino against PAOK. Totally crap keeper. I would take Vellidis in a sling over Kapino.

The manipulation to get Klaus into the NT is ridiculous and very sad. Also sad to Tziolis get a call up.

Well, he played in a VERY IMPORTANT match for us, that's for sure. Kapino shouldn't be starting anyway. Second place is still last.

Agreed on Klaus' call up.

Reports are that the people at PAOK are upset by Vellidis and Klaus being snubbed.  These guys really need to stop their whining.  They're starting to look like clowns.  

Agree. I want PAOK to come out and  say no more PAOK players on the NT until the whole thing called Greek soccer is fixed and the games are played fairly.

No they can't without being fined, but players can be conveniently injured.

Klaus and the club behave like spoiled children.  It's embarrassing.  Here's a tip, how about Klaus actually starts playing well before he gets considered for the NT.  Right now, he should be happy he's not in the NT.  I know I am.

what a joke. It's debateable whether Klaus and Vellidi are even PAOK quality, let alone for the ethniki. PAE have bigger things to worry about then who's is and isn't getting called up. Tziolis hasn't played much lately, yet he got called up? No word on that though? I'll just wait for the kafenio warriors to come in and tell us it's because he used to play it PAO and he is in with EPO.

Far bigger issues to concern ourselves with then this rubbish 

Honestly, Tziolis getting called up isn't THAT bad.  He's played pretty well this reason, there's clearly been turmoil in our team, so maybe he's worth taking a chance on, considering his experience and professionalism. 

When Klaus is firing on all cylinders, he's great....it's too bad he can't be like that all season......any season.