Phantis Forums

Transfer News And Rumors - Summer 2015

pash

Didn't he once say that the only Greek team he would play for is AEP Iraklis?

In any case I don't rate him highly. Arnesen can do better to find a replacement for Klaus.

Edited by Blackhawk

Along with the clubs in Italy and Turkey interested in Kace is now Newcastle according to The Sun (take it with a pinch of salt). I really would like to hang onto him for one more year and see him in Tudor's team, unless we receive an offer too good to refuse, 

Edited by Pontos

Considering the ridiculous transfer fees in the EPL for players that are really pretty average, Kace should be worth at least 4+ million.  Sometimes you can just tell when a player "has it", and he's one of those players.  He's not going to suddenly go backwards and we'll look back and think it was just a purple patch.  Agree with Serraios, around $2M feels low considering his potential.

Noboa's manager has revealed he wants to return to Russia. He acknowledges his contract with PAOK, so he will see which clubs come forth now willing to pay the transfer fee required to take him back to Russia.

With question marks over the future of Lucas, Kace and now Noboa we may be looking at signing more players than we initially planned, could put us back. Positive is that we'd be making a nice profit if any of those players were sold.

Edited by Pontos

No idea. Perhaps with the new bailout, things were put on hold until players were sure they'd keep getting paid.

Or, maybe Arnesen wanted to see how we play competitively before making the call.

He's a bit of a risk to be fair. He's been very injury prone and hasn't played consistently. He did have a decent run of games last season but his injuries coupled with the fact that he'll want a hefty wage, means I don't really want him. If we had money to burn, sure, take the chance, but for the wages he'll want, I'd prefer someone more reliable.

Enough of these has beens using PAOK as a recovery hospital. Yes, I'm looking at you Maduro and Maartens.

Edited by Bananas
  • Like it 1

Last I heard Rajkovic was looking for something in Germany. I am sure if he does not find something by August, he will knock on PAOK's door again.

And I will be very unhappy if we answer the door. :)

Reading about The Builder himself, the man who vowed to never return to PAOK, Lazaros Christodoulopoulos being linked to us with an exit from Hellas Verona likely.

Tough break, he'll struggle to find a job laying bricks with the country's current situation.

New transfer rumours say that we are interested in Ion Aurtenetxe (Atletic Bilbao), Goran Milovic (Hajduk Split) and Ruslan Babenko (Dnipro Dnepropetrovsk). The first two are defenders and the latter a midfielder. Yia na doume. As skisoume prota simera tin Lokomotiva.

I think Tziolis must be a real professional, and manager's respect that. You don't ever hear a word about him causing faseries, he actually wasn't so bad most of last season.

If Lazaros did come back it and with Pelkas looking like he may have won his spot in Tudor's side, we'd have a strong contingent of home grown academy players. Klaus, Kace, Pelkas, Lazaros, Salpi, would be nice to see.

The bricklayer can go anywhere he wants, just not to PAOK. Average and very selfish player. Also a player that in the past left the team the way he did should not be welcomed back. Enough of these Greek NT players coming to PAOK.

Apparantly Arnesen said no at Lazaros returning to us. The door is closed now.

We are interested in Tjarron Cherry of Dutch cupwinner FC Groningen.

Don't think he will come. He just became an International for The Netherlands and he also could sign with QPR and similar clubs.

• Like it 1