Phantis Forums

Greece - Latvia

dark_horse

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I ask again, why is Tzorvas who does nothing but practice and take pregame warmups with PAO, entrusted with trying a game we absolutely have to win. I'm all for replacing Chalkias, but with someone who plays!

actual Verpakovskis only recently debuted and scored 2 i think, Ergotelis looks much better with him.

Anyways, we have been sloppy, but we have had some good chances warranting goals, but my point is I still don't want to see this team in South Africa to be embarassed by teams like North Korea, Costa Rica and Algeria. .

Otto will not get fired. Luxemborg will be his last game if this continues, if we turn it then his last games will be the playoffs.

Honestly look at this team/league.

He took that CRAP to win the Euro. Thats earning some respect indefinitely.

However, his time needs to be finished. If we can't take 2nd in a group of Latvia, Switz, Israel as a 1st seed......We're in huge trouble. Its time to start thinking of replacements anyways, even if the team miraculously makes the WC.

Tzorvas is has played 3 games this season and he's the keeper tonight? Tziolis hasn't played a competitive game this season and Seitaridis hasn't played a competitive game since about April. Torosidis is out of position as is Samaras and Karagounis is playing in a role that he simply cannot play anymore because he doesn't have the legs for it. On top of that Katsouranis is playing as if he's on drugs. How do you expect us not to be losing?

We're playing a team no better than PAS Giannina and we're losing at home! Otto has to go! TONIGHT! Regardless of the final result. His decisions get worse and worse and if we do turn this around it will be because Latvia are poor not because of Otto's decisions. We need someone else in, now!

Otto has to go! TONIGHT! Regardless of the final result. His decisions get worse and worse and if we do turn this around it will be because Latvia are poor not because of Otto's decisions. We need someone else in, now!

Disagreed. Man, you can't seriously forget Euro 2004. Hell your screen name, is Euro 2004. It's the pinacle of a sport riddled with disapointment in Greece.

I agree Rehagel does'nt deserve this job anymore, and hasn't in years. But, there is one more game left. Let the guy finish with some dignity because certainly he's lacking it this campaign. Day after that, he goes. If we lose this game, then it won't matter anyways who coaches. It will just be a farewell game, which he deserves. I know that if you asked me in 2004 to trade 1 cup for 6 years of miserable failures like were used to, I'd have taken it in a split second...Consider that done.

Archived