Phantis Forums

EURO 2008: Greece - Bosnia-Herzegovina

dark_horse

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe Samaras and Giourkas are out with Yellow's.

Lineup:

Chalkias,Torosidis(RB),Dellas,Kyriakos,Spyropoulos,Patsa,Katsouranis,Karagounis,Salpi(Stelios sub if Salpi stinks ala Norway),Gekas,Amanatidis.

Lybe first off the bench if trailing,Basinas and Antzas in to hold if we are leading.

Otto favors a 4-3-3 at home vs weaker opposition.It is time for Basinas to sit ,he does not start for Maillorca anymore,Patsa is playing much better at the moment,the opponent is perfect to start Spyropoulos as well.

I believe we will get the 3pts,but we will sweat as always.

Is it not time for Ele to get a call,he is keeping well for a Serie A team at the bottom of the standings,clean sheet this weekend.

Good luck to the boys and lets hope Norway or Turkey slip on the proverbial Banana peel this week!

Is Samaras really out?  Did he get a yellow before the Norway match?

Yes he is, it was a stupid yellow card for misbehaving to the ref. :nono:
he got fouled by 2 norwiegans and got booked for diving, he did nothing wrong. the ref that day was a complete joke

Bosnia-Herzegovina coach Fuad Muzurovi? has had Adnan ?ustovi?, Senidad Ibri?i? and Ante Ara?i? ? from R. Excelsior Mouscron, NK Zagreb and FC Molenbeek Brussels Strombeek respectively ? withdraw from his squad to take on Greece and Norway in Group C. Replacing the foreign legionnaires are the home-based talents of Sulejman Smaji? and Ned?ad Serdarevi?. Further reinforcements from the country's Premijer Liga have arrived in Denis Mujki?, Bojan Tripi?, Veldin Muharemovi? and Bojan Markovi?.

these games are key for Salpigidis and Amantidis - if they get playing time and don't score with Lybe, Charisteas, Samaras, Gekas and now Stelios back - they will not see much time on the pitch in the future

Amantidis will score

these games are key for Salpigidis and Amantidis - if they get playing time and don't score with Lybe, Charisteas, Samaras, Gekas and now Stelios back - they will not see much time on the pitch in the future

Amantidis will score

I feel for them both though. Salpi hasn't been used correctly, although I have to say if I was manager this would be his last chance to impress in the forseable future. But Amanatidi still offers a threat from the left and he's willing to run with the ball, something we don't have up front. Even if he doesn't score he is still useful.

It is a game that we got to win and get the 3 points so we can keep the first place and who knows,Moldavia might send a present our way the same day against Turkey.. :tup:

Read online that Katsouranis said 4 points in the next 2 matches is good enough to pass. Seitaridis said that Greece will go for the win in Turkey and my thinking is that Greece will play like they did in Norway. Ticket sales will reach 55,000 according to EPO for the Bosnia match and a large number of Greek-Australians are flying in for the match.

Read online that Katsouranis said 4 points in the next 2 matches is good enough to pass. Seitaridis said that Greece will go for the win in Turkey and my thinking is that Greece will play like they did in Norway. Ticket sales will reach 55,000 according to EPO for the Bosnia match and a large number of Greek-Australians are flying in for the match.

55k is ridiculous!!! It shows how unpatriotic our people are becoming! This is a HUGE make or break week and we can't even fill the stadium?? :tdown:

The atmosphere better be HOT at least!

If only the thyres 13, 7, 21, 3, 4, etc and Thyra DUDE (me and my brother :D) could join forces for the Ethniki... we'd have a 100% percent record!! :gr: Instead we'll have the typical fake fans... the father with his son that here's the word "m#$%!" and shakes his head in disgust. <_<

If anyone here is going to the game rest assured that the Bosnians have a very vociforous travelling support, if they manage to turn it into a home game I'm going to bang my head on the wall so please chant til your vocal cords collapse!! Many of you wanted the games at OAKA... now earn it! :ph34r:

55k is ridiculous!!! It shows how unpatriotic our people are becoming! This is a HUGE make or break week and we can't even fill the stadium?? :tdown:

The atmosphere better be HOT at least!

If only the thyres 13, 7, 21, 3, 4, etc and Thyra DUDE (me and my brother :D) could join forces for the Ethniki... we'd have a 100% percent record!! :gr: Instead we'll have the typical fake fans... the father with his son that here's the word "m#$%!" and shakes his head in disgust. <_<

If anyone here is going to the game rest assured that the Bosnians have a very vociforous travelling support, if they manage to turn it into a home game I'm going to bang my head on the wall so please chant til your vocal cords collapse!! Many of you wanted the games at OAKA... now earn it! :ph34r:

I didn't know that patriotism is measured by attendance at sporting events! It's only a game, don't take it so seriously :)

Another point, why do you call such people "fake fans"? People who must express themselves using expletives like m#$%! all the time, especially in front children, are agramate xoriates!! Lets see the players play without their millions of euros wages, and then we will talk patriotism.

unless its your wedding missing he game is inexcusable :gr: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: Even then it's inexcusable!! I would check all footballing schedules before arranging a marriage date.

Olympiakosthrya7, you have to do something to stay home and watch the game mate, ANYTHING.... here are some options:

- Hide

- Pretend you're ill

- Call and give an anonymous death threat to the bride to get the wedding delayed by a day

- Super-glue your penis to the TV

BUT WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GO THAT WEDDING!!!

:LOL: :LOL: Even then it's inexcusable!! I would check all footballing schedules before arranging a marriage date.

Olympiakosthrya7, you have to do something to stay home and watch the game mate, ANYTHING.... here are some options:

- Hide

- Pretend you're ill

- Call and give an anonymous death threat to the bride to get the wedding delayed by a day

- Super-glue your penis to the TV

:LOL:

Its funny that u mention it. I was watching a show on Tv the other day called football factories, about a guy who goes around the world to the most dangerous football nations in the world. He always meets up with major firms and meets the boses and w.e

It was funny cause while in Brasil he was talking to some Palmeiras fan who skipped hes sisters wedding for a pre season away frendly match agasnt a division two team

Olympiakosthrya7 do something like that :LOL:

:LOL:  :LOL: Even then it's inexcusable!! I would check all footballing schedules before arranging a marriage date.

-  Hide

- Pretend you're ill

-  Call and give an anonymous death threat to the bride to get the wedding delayed by a day

-  Super-glue your penis to the TV

:LOL:

Its funny that u mention it. I was watching a show on Tv the other day called football factories, about a guy who goes around the world to the most dangerous football nations in the world. He always meets up with major firms and meets the boses and w.e

It was funny cause while in Brasil he was talking to some Palmeiras fan who skipped hes sisters wedding for a pre season away frendly match agasnt a division two team

Olympiakosthrya7 do something like that :LOL:

Yes it's called International Football Factories hosted by Danny Dyer. Now that's what I call a fan! :P

Love that show, ive only caught two episodes, turkey and brasil...

Do u no if he goes to greece?

No, he goes to Poland, Russia, Serbia & Croatia (as one episode), Turkey, Brazil, Holland, Argentina, & Italy... I think that's about it. Having seen them all I can honestly say that none of them touch our fans. Alli klasi emeis re.

Archived