Phantis Forums

PAO - Metallurg Zaporetc.

Irlandos

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kala re,pate kala?Epeidi xasame ap'ton Iwniko simainei oti tha katsoume na xasoume kai aptin kolopetinitsa tis Oukranias?

Ti nootropia einai ayti re!!!!Meta ti 4ara na leme pame gia UEFA kai meta apo htta na bgazoume oli tin omada axristi!!! :tdown:

Sobareyteite!

Hmmm, and thus Santa Claus keeps bringing toys to the boys & girls, the tooth fairy puts money under the pillow, while the Kalikantzaroi are responsible for all the problems out there....

Nice! This just in: The Unicorn brought us great news, comrads! According to the Ministry of Truth, our 5 year plan has exceeded our expectations! Our wise leader (former world-class rallyman) has put together a team that beyond any doubt will easily win the domestic 2 titles and smash all euro teams towards the UEFA cup!

The temporary setbacks are the result of traitors and saboteurs! (You know, those "ahristous" and "asovareftous" opadous who dare complain about the dis-GRACEful performance of a bunch of expensive players, a coach, and an incompetent owner....)

Ok, now I'm going to go out tonight and spend like crazy... I feel like a millionaire! [and so the sheepish subjects kept admiring the emperor's clothes.. not trusting their own eyes that the emperor was naked!]

They say "kathe empodio gia kalo".

Who knows, maybe this "strapatso" will prove good for the team...As for me the bigger problem is not the players (I believe we have the players this season) but the mentality and the fact that they "kabalisan kalamia" wihle they should sit down and see the weaknesses that the team showed in the first game vs Aigalew!

Twra pistevw oti toulaxiston prosgeiwthikan,,,ki autoi kai oloi mas!!!

But it is funny to hear that the game vs Ukrainians will be difficult!

Min trellathoume kiolas re paidia(apo twra!)

Grace,

iparxoun polh ma para polh axristi panathinaikoi.... merikei edomesa to apothixnoun!!!

Aftoi h notropia prepi na alaxei se merikous.... molis stravosi kati me thn omada ftei o proponitis.... " DIOXTON"... eleos... :tdown:

pes ta re file...........

i barcelona diladi pou efage 3 apo tin Sevilli ti prepei na leei????????

to podosfairo einai kai nikes einai omos kai ittes.....

Sorry, I guess I have to apologise..... After my Panatha has won 9 out of 10 domestic leagues, has dominated the league, beaten up severely their main oponents, has done wonders in Europe so teams are afraid of it.... yes, what was I thinking to criticise a team that has given me so much in the last 10 years???!!!!! PA0/Barca, Seville/Ionikos, mmmm all in the same basket.. OK, I get it.

Oh, yeah, this kind of team gives me confidence, even if its expensive players occasionally lose to a team like Ionikos (sh*t happens, but should be the exception, right?)... I should have confidence that since we've seen how great this team can play, it will most certainly rebound!!! Just watch, it's only a matter of time! (everything is a matter of time....)

Aharistos opados prepei na eimai!....

I'm going to write a letter and thank personally all those players that have agreed to come to MY team with sizeable sallaries (thousands of times more than the fans who pay to go to the games make), and have become "dimosioi ypalliloi".... Of course they sweat their jerseys when it's hot & humid! Do you know how hard it is to play in this kind of weather???? Besides, playing football isn't everything in their lives; they're young kids, let them have fun... so what if they have an "off" day, or two, or three, or....

I'm probably not a "sovaros" opados... Sorry, again! Why, I should thank the powers that have created such a great company and has given us SO MANY MORE HEARTACHES than joy.... [com'on, we deserve the pain & torture...]

geesh, I don't know, but confessing my "sins" doesn't make me feel any better! On the contrary, I'm getting madder so much that I'm looking for some "frontier justice".... (tar & feathers...) :box:

PS>Do I have to explain ala Homer Simpson that I was being sarcastic?

Athletics prompts Panathinaikos switch

Monday, 28 August 2006

e-mailPrint

Panathinaikos FC will play the opening leg of their UEFA Cup first-round tie against FC Metalurh Zaporizhya on 14 September in Patras as the Olympic Stadium in Athens will be hosting the IAAF World Cup in Athletics that week.

Ukraine trip

Knowing there would be a clash with the athletics, the Greens had hoped to be on their travels in the first leg but were instead drawn at home in Monaco on Friday. The game will take place at the Panpeloponissiako stadium, with the return in Ukraine following a fortnight later.

Sorry, I guess I have to apologise..... After my Panatha has won 9 out of 10 domestic leagues, has dominated the league, beaten up severely their main oponents, has done wonders in Europe so teams are afraid of it.... yes, what was I thinking to criticise a team that has given me so much in the last 10 years???!!!!! PA0/Barca, Seville/Ionikos, mmmm all in the same basket.. OK, I get it.

Oh, yeah, this kind of team gives me confidence, even if its expensive players occasionally lose to a team like Ionikos (sh*t happens, but should be the exception, right?)... I should have confidence that since we've seen how great this team can play, it will most certainly rebound!!! Just watch, it's only a matter of time! (everything is a matter of time....)

Aharistos opados prepei na eimai!....

I'm going to write a letter and thank personally all those players that have agreed to come to MY team with sizeable sallaries (thousands of times more than the fans who pay to go to the games make), and have become "dimosioi ypalliloi".... Of course they sweat their jerseys when it's hot & humid! Do you know how hard it is to play in this kind of weather???? Besides, playing football isn't everything in their lives; they're young kids, let them have fun... so what if they have an "off" day, or two, or three, or....

I'm probably not a "sovaros" opados... Sorry, again! Why, I should thank the powers that have created such a great company and has given us SO MANY MORE HEARTACHES than joy.... [com'on, we deserve the pain & torture...]

geesh, I don't know, but confessing my "sins" doesn't make me feel any better! On the contrary, I'm getting madder so much that I'm looking for some "frontier justice".... (tar & feathers...) :box:

PS>Do I have to explain ala Homer Simpson that I was being sarcastic?

Can i please have what ever youve been smoking..... please!!!!! :LOL:

yeap, thanks for agreeing with me... (you make excellent points in your counter-argument!!!!)

I'm smoking mad because my team is being mistreated by a collection of incompetent management, and it has hurt all those fans who care about Panatha and don't want to see any more rezili....

Oh, and those who still admire the emperor's new clothes deserve to be fooled over and over again....

Happy smoking!

i'm not in favor of the managment, but this offseason i dont remember you crying...maybe other that the coaching decision....

maybe this unit hasnt gelled yet or may never gel & i understand the frustration, but this unit does have a better up side than last years team lets not give up 2 games into the season :nono:

why does a team from ATHENS have to play its games in PATRAS!??!?

Why the hell not just use Rizoupoli which is 3-4 stops away by metro? Or Nea Smyrni? or LEOFOROS!???

Its not like it will fill up anyways for Metalurg Zaportec.....and in Patras it will be even less...to be honest i think they should use the GSP in Cyprus...would definitly sell more seats too they love PAO

no thats not true. Leoforos is not CHAMPIONS League standards...

and to hell with standards anyways. Heres a standard - have a seating area and green field. Play the damn game who cares about parking (which you are bold to even attempt in Athens) and a prtty outside...field is a field.

i mean come on i bet pretty much every team in uefa has nothing better than leoforos all those little teams...

• 2 weeks later...

no thats not true. Leoforos is not CHAMPIONS League standards...

and to hell with standards anyways. Heres a standard - have a seating area and green field. Play the damn game who cares about parking (which you are bold to even attempt in Athens) and a prtty outside...field is a field.

i mean come on i bet pretty much every team in uefa has nothing better than leoforos all those little teams...

Can anyone explain to me why PAO didn't declare Leoforos for the UEFA games?

I know the old home is not "up to CL standards" but don't tell me that all teams in UEFA today have better ones!

So, why not play some euro games in our historic Leoforos?!!

Now that everyone mentions it....I remember UEFA saying something a couple of years about not being able to use Leoforos for future CL matches, yet we ended up playing Sevilla in the UEFA Cup a few weeks later that year (04-05?)?! If this is true (correct me if I'm wrong), then we have probably the most retarted front office in all of sports (save for mabye the Baltimore Orioles and the New York Knicks ). :ph34r: :tdown: Cyprus isin't a bad idea on paper but transportation costs and there probably is some stupid geographical UEFA rule (unless your an Israeli team) about playing games which would probably ground that option. Your thoughts....????

I think Cyprus would be a great place to play, we'd definitely get lots of support there, but I'm afraid that we'd make it so much harder for our own fans to follow us there ($ for transportation, and it's on a Thu)

Again, I really don't understand why we're not using Leoforos for our UEFA matches. I don't know, but I'm almost certain that there are much worse venues of teams that are participating in the UEFA cup this year.

Archived