Phantis Forums

PAO - Metallurg Zaporetc.

Irlandos

Couldnt have said it better myself, bad results for Oly, AEK, Pao, Xanthi. Good effort by Atromitos, great win by Iraklis!!

Lets get behind all Greek teams, forget our allegencies, and cross our fingers that greece can get some points in Europe this season!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

Well we're screwed: :nono:

Latest

Spain 15.500 14.312 12.437 15.642 2.142 60.033 7/ 7

2 Italy 15.928 8.875 14.000 15.357 2.214 56.374 7/ 7

3 England 10.666 11.250 15.571 14.428 3.000 54.915 8/ 8

4 France 7.916 13.500 11.428 10.812 2.125 45.781 8/ 8

5 Portugal 10.750 10.250 8.166 5.500 2.416 37.082 6/ 6

6 Germany 9.142 4.714 10.571 10.437 1.928 36.792 7/ 7

7 Romania 2.166 4.333 5.500 16.833 5.000 33.832 3/ 3

8 Russia 3.625 5.875 10.000 10.000 3.375 32.875 4/ 4

9 Netherlands 6.166 5.416 12.000 7.583 0.785 31.950 6/ 7

10 Ukraine 4.250 4.875 8.100 5.750 3.500 26.475 4/ 4

11 Belgium 6.875 5.875 6.125 5.500 1.900 26.275 4/ 5

12 Scotland 7.375 7.375 4.750 4.250 1.250 25.000 3/ 4

13 Bulgaria 4.166 4.166 2.375 8.750 4.125 23.582 4/ 4

14 Turkey 4.666 6.500 5.375 4.000 2.300 22.841 5/ 5

15 Greece 7.166 4.166 6.166 3.333 1.333 22.164 6/ 6

whats ironic is that we all felt very confident about who we were playing about 2 weeks ago :blink:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok lets forget the state of Greek football bc theres nothing that can be done immdeiately to fix that.

In terms of the xalia at PAO, I think runs deep in the PAO Squad and starts from the coach. Hans Bakke in my opinion is a much worse solution than even Malezani - at least Malezani had a clue about football.

I saw Bakke on the bench last nite - looked like he wanted to be home on the kanape snoozing.

Firstly - yes there are players that genuinely do lack the 'basics' of football. This not only includes controlling a ball, shooting, but a footballing mind and communication on the field. I think one of the few problems within the field is communication. You can tell by the body language and the urgency of the players in the 2nd half that they need a real leader - just as Gkekas said a few weeks ago - O Pao den exei paikti arxhgo.

Second of all - i think this teams suffers psychological - their ill prepared in this manner in that they come out on the park thinking its a stroll in the park. They look and I think this is the problems with the squads in the past that they dont have the right attitude, right state of mind, for games. I personally think this is where Markarian excelled.

Thirdly, Bakke proved he has inexperience at this level with the amount of planning he goes into games, he's game day tactics, and his level of involvement during the game. Someone earlier mentioned he doesnt get up, talk to players, yell at them if need be, and prepare substitutions. The commentator at beginning of 2nd half mentioned that a few players from Metalurg were warming up yet everyobe on our bench was sitting down. Why dont you get up three four players, warm them up, throw the other coach off, and prepare a good sub. Darlas from Romero is not wat u need at 1-1. Andric for Tziolis is also not wat u need at 1-1 yet Tziolis was garbage.

For me the worst players were Nilsson (utter garbage), Darlas (seriously he couldnt control a ball) and Tziolis. The rest werent far behind but I really wanted to mention these 3, and more dissapointing 2/3 are greek.

I myself am dissappointed bc im a big believer in investing in a squad thats predominately greek, with minimal foreign trash bc its this influx of foreigners, Nilsson, Bovio, Antonsson, Galinovic (face it his not reliable), Romero(hasnt proved his worth yet time iwll tell), Victor (where is he), Seric (the guy can dribble forward, what now idiot).

I cant believe Im gonna say this but I actually think I miss seeing Bidis on the right. He could cross, he was cypriot (almost greek + a pao fan) and he did manage heaps of assists.

For me - steps forward would be sack Bakke, install a greek coach (Fylakouris), invest in greek talent, bring back bidis.

I will cont to support PAO bc I cannot do without and am hoping for a miracle in Ukraine but I am not confident.

All jokes aside, the gauroi have had the last laugh 2nite, but lets hope everyone does well next game in europe bc greece is a laughing stock at the mom.

do not even say the word referee. we should have SMASHED this team

GAVROI - shut up already. your team cant even get past the group stage except for once in HISTORY...... so really, dont ever open your mouth again about kseftiles when Maccabi Haifa is raping you Lebanon Style.....

This is DEFINITLY a time to point fingers.

Hans Bakke DID NOTHING TO PREPARE THIS TEAM

I SAID THIS SINCE ANDERLECHT- That is MORE than a friendly it is a showcase for all the work over the summer!!!

Vardinogiannis is not setting real goals for the organization. There is no competitveness at any level of the team of mnaagment or players....

IF I SEE ONE MORE m*****A from these JACKASS new signings such as "oneireuomai ton titlo me tous prasinous" such as IvansHITS and Gonzalez (who has done nothing except BS the media for the last 2 years) i am going to shoot them.

SO MUCH TALK!!! NO EFFORT, NO action, NO FOOTBALL!!!

I thought changes were being made. Changing Zaec, new coaches, youth emphasis, bringin in a youth expert- we were shaping up to be a team for the future............One step forward-------2 backwards!!

heres what needs to be changed:

#1- HANS Bakke

Was given a CLEAR task by management to have this team READY to challenge and compete by the begining of the season- we had one game vs Aigaleo that was unbalnced in scores and we all WANTED so badly to beleive "PAO is back" that we did. Wake up. We didnt play great with Aigaleo either.

Bakke DID NOT come close to making the team seem ready in playing or athletic condition. SHOULD BE FIRED.

Vardinogiannis- cannot manage this organization EFFECTIVELY. The #1 goal each year is the prota8lhma. Performance for those 7 years was actually pretty strong except we did get screwed by little results and calls I accept.....but the last 2 years have been hopeless... Man management has also been particularly weak in building enemies out of our top players. Adonakis- Mixageykis seemed coincidence.....but Pap almost had it then Gkekas our top scorer (who we DO need back as that safe-scorer player) is officially not welcome anymore...

Players that are NOT cost effective-

Gonzalez (wake up, he WAS good then he gave nothing) , Biscan (waste of money) Nilsson (not bad, but is he worth his pay - NO) Seric (waste of money) OUT THE DOOR.

This is a complete failure everyway you look at it. The ONE positive PAO has is its youth program.....but how is that going to last with such weak management and coaches.

Also supposedly PAO fans were a "disgrace"

Not to me there not.

Its time for change, and actions speak louder than words. Somebody has to know the supporters are for real and changes must be made.

Occasionly some aliteia will get the point across. If i were there i would have had my words and projectiles in as well. I dont stand for this s%$#! anymore.

PAO 8RYSKEIA 8YRA 13!

do not even say the word referee. we should have SMASHED this team

GAVROI - shut up already. your team cant even get past the group stage except for once in HISTORY...... so really, dont ever open your mouth again about kseftiles when Maccabi Haifa is raping you Lebanon Style.....

This is DEFINITLY a time to point fingers.

Hans Bakke DID NOTHING TO PREPARE THIS TEAM

I SAID THIS SINCE ANDERLECHT- That is MORE than a friendly it is a showcase for all the work over the summer!!!

Vardinogiannis is not setting real goals for the organization. There is no competitveness at any level of the team of mnaagment or players....

IF I SEE ONE MORE m*****A from these JACKASS new signings such as "oneireuomai ton titlo me tous prasinous" such as IvansHITS and Gonzalez (who has done nothing except BS the media for the last 2 years) i am going to shoot them.

SO MUCH TALK!!! NO EFFORT, NO action, NO FOOTBALL!!!

I thought changes were being made. Changing Zaec, new coaches, youth emphasis, bringin in a youth expert- we were shaping up to be a team for the future............One step forward-------2 backwards!!

heres what needs to be changed:

#1- HANS Bakke

Was given a CLEAR task by management to have this team READY to challenge and compete by the begining of the season- we had one game vs Aigaleo that was unbalnced in scores and we all WANTED so badly to beleive "PAO is back" that we did. Wake up. We didnt play great with Aigaleo either.

Bakke DID NOT come close to making the team seem ready in playing or athletic condition. SHOULD BE FIRED.

Vardinogiannis- cannot manage this organization EFFECTIVELY. The #1 goal each year is the prota8lhma. Performance for those 7 years was actually pretty strong except we did get screwed by little results and calls I accept.....but the last 2 years have been hopeless... Man management has also been particularly weak in building enemies out of our top players. Adonakis- Mixageykis seemed coincidence.....but Pap almost had it then Gkekas our top scorer (who we DO need back as that safe-scorer player) is officially not welcome anymore...

Players that are NOT cost effective-

Gonzalez (wake up, he WAS good then he gave nothing) , Biscan (waste of money) Nilsson (not bad, but is he worth his pay - NO) Seric (waste of money) OUT THE DOOR.

This is a complete failure everyway you look at it. The ONE positive PAO has is its youth program.....but how is that going to last with such weak management and coaches.

Also supposedly PAO fans were a "disgrace"

Not to me there not.

Its time for change, and actions speak louder than words. Somebody has to know the supporters are for real and changes must be made.

Occasionly some aliteia will get the point across. If i were there i would have had my words and projectiles in as well. I dont stand for this s%$#! anymore.

PAO 8RYSKEIA 8YRA 13!

wasnt it you that stated that what happened last year in the disaster can be improved cause the players played together 1 year and now they should be better?

or someone posted this,

anyways.. i still think that playing in patra instead of athens should not have happened.

in my opinion kokkalis would not have allowed this to happen is OSFP was asked to change venues . if you played in oaka in front of 30 000 maybe the atmosphere would have been different and a different result...

wait a minute u lost to ioniko 2-0 in that kind of atmosphere

scratch that idea.

anyways... even though we have won 9 out of 10 and our euro record stinks.. the only reason im proud of that is cause we are better then any greek team at the moment.. in greece.. we all with the exeption of iraklis all else suck in europe..

uhm, i thought metallurg donetzk would be your opponent. which is a team i've already heard of. but zaporetc?

pao definately should have won this one. and honestly i thought you'd be the only greek team that could do something again in europe.

greek football won't achieve anything anymore in the near future. why? in the past we were happy when we had opponents like anderlecht, shahtar, rosenborg, haifa, etc. but today we can't underestimate these teams anymore. everywhere in europe football has advanced and even teams of smaller leagues have become big in europe. but greek football stayed at the same level. and instead of taking advantege of the national teams success nothing happened. aek, pao and osfp might have the strongest rosters of the past years, but if the don't play teams on the same level you can't achieve anything.

but at least osfp will win the title this season and through that we can qualify for next years intertoto cup :LOL: :tdown: :angry:

I've changed from green to the big H. Yes I'm supporting Iraklis. PAO is self-destructing and really I'm not surprised. It showed in pre-season they weren't going to be ready. You cannot only blame the new coach, Bakke, but players too,etc..

In my opinion, they should have kept Malezani and give him the chance to build the team. He was a good coach in Italy. He had every right to get pissed at the greek press last season. He made sense and why would he stay in greece if they're breathing down his throat. Everyone expects very quick results after player and coach changes. Reporters and greek sport fans in general are big whiners and most of them should get a life. To me PAO made a big mistake giving Bidis and Torghelle to PAOK. They should get rid of Bisan and Darlas. Morris is finished too including others.

Obviously one other factor. The "Super" league..yeah right. Cannot compare to the other big leagues in europe and it can take 100 years for it to become competitive. Last week I got so turned off watching PAOK and OSFP playing and turned to see an exciting game between Valencia vs Ath Madrid. What huge difference.

What also turns me off are those senseless "fans" who go on the pitch to hurt players and coaches and do violence. Totally f **d up people to me. They should be jailed for assault. :tdown:

Reality is folks that just cause it's PAO, we assume that they're going to be a strong and winning team. Well guess what, they're not the team they used to be.

I've changed from green to the big H. Yes I'm supporting Iraklis.

Dear friend.

You may be a nice guy with good intentions.

When you change teams however... you are a lost fan.

A true PANATHINAIKOS would NEVER do that.

Would you abandon your brother, son, or father ?

Those that get it, just know it.

To the rest, I could not explain it, you would not understand. :nono:

Panathinaikh idea

PEACE

Dear friend.

To the rest, I could not explain it, you would not understand. :nono:

Panathinaikh idea

PEACE

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Dear friend.

To the rest, I could not explain it, you would not understand.  :nono:

Panathinaikh idea

PEACE

good reply!

exactly!

we are caring for the team like it was our father-mother-brother or sister!

thats right so when we see them destroying themselves we want to help them not getting destroyed! it is just like if youre brother or sister where a narcotic day in and day out! i would make sure of them getting out of that shiit.

who is our assistant manager?

an unknown guy!

when u get a new coach u should let the assitant manager saty until the coach fully knows the team!

that did not happend and what is apostolakis doing at pao?

general manager or something he should have kept the basics in training from last season and slowly allowing bakke to take over. not by letting him change the basics of our traning-playing in 1 day

turn on era sport now they have some interresting chating going on about pao from the bottom to the top

I've changed from green to the big H. Yes I'm supporting Iraklis. PAO is self-destructing and really I'm not surprised. It showed in pre-season they weren't going to be ready. You cannot only blame the new coach, Bakke, but players too,etc..

:LOL:

just in case you didnt know- Ira is not as good as last year so dont get your hopes up! they have been worse than us in the league this year!

but come on youre a PAO fan......if you dont support the PAE is one thing, but the club, colours are way more than a bunch of douchebag "managers"

dont forget we are the greatest in Basket and Volley....thats still PAO

Dear friend.

To the rest, I could not explain it, you would not understand.

Archived