Phantis Forums

Greek Cup final , Crete 10.05.2006

LUZ13

Castillo's goal was world class. He made the AEK defence look like they were all Anatolakides!

I demand ananeosi! He should not be allowed to dissapear from Greek football on a free transfer. the kid is one of the best players in the league.

People want to make a major issue of him scoring the free kick which would have been missed by Schurrer or Bulut or anyone else. He needs greater quidance and mentoring. As far as raw skill goes, he is second to no one in the league.

Oforiquaye kept talking himself up to management how Real Madrid etc were after him.

Castillio genuinely loves being at Olympiako.

he doesnt just love being there... he loves the team and plays for the fanela more than anyone i recon..

i realy hope he stays... ;)

Oforiquaye kept talking himself up to management how Real Madrid etc were after him.

Castillio genuinely loves being at Olympiako.

he doesnt just love being there... he loves the team and plays for the fanela more than anyone i recon..

i realy hope he stays... ;)

He arrived at Rendi as a teenager and Olympiakos has had a hand in his development and it would be a waste if they shipped him off on a free transfer to Mexico etc.

He shouldn't be lost from the Greek league. I would prefer he joined another Greek team if was to leave.

I just really like him as a player. I know he has acted like a petulent brat at times, but he is still only 21.

was there ever any doubt

the only thing missing was a great goal by Rivaldo

but give Castillo credit he did a nice job in filling that role

i want castillo on the roster for next season

he is great of the bench and a spot starter and he brings energy

was there ever any doubt

the only thing missing was a great goal by Rivaldo

but give Castillo credit he did a nice job in filling that role

i want castillo on the roster for next season

he is great of the bench and a spot starter and he brings energy

mb alittle too much energy at times :D

Archived