Phantis Forums

Who will finish second?

NikosVazelas

Who will finish second behind the gavroi?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will finish second behind the gavroi?

• PANATHINAIKOS
    • AEK
    • PAOK
    • XANTHI

You all must be living in LALA land...

Do you all honestly think that Olympiacos will finish 2nd?  I bet if "push -come-t o-shove" and you had to put $$$ on it NONE OF YOU would do it..

;)

OSPF will fionish 1st & AEK 2nd and PAO will be going to UEFA w/ the rest of them

re evalesgoal, xalarwse na poume. Mia plaka kaname. Ti tsita einai auti me d'autous? Amesws na pareksigithoun kai na eksigithoun :rolleyes:

dimitri kai merikoi apo esas omos plakitses kanetai alla den goustaretai na sas kanoun kai gia auto den mporeis na tou peis tipota tou evalagoal.prosopika poli goustaro pou o pittman mas deixnei ta pragmatika tou xromata kai upostorizei aek.diprosopi prosopikotita atimouliko i kolimenos antigavros????? :LOL: :LOL:

pao i believe has a more difficult schedule than aek.the game pao-aek and the games against paok will be very important for the team that will get the second place.we will have to wait and see.....

its still an uphill battle for us

we like up hill battles like when we lost to Polonia 3 - 0 and came back to score 4 and go thru.

I have a feeling we may sneak into second spot. If not we are still rebuilding and UEFA will still be good for us to warm up for 2008 our Centenary year.

This will be the year we will return to the CL Grand Final and win it :box:

we like up hill battles like when we lost to Polonia 3 - 0 and came back to score 4 and go thru.

are you talking about when we lost 3-1 to Wisla Krakow then won 4-1?

PAO has the advantage i feel- 3 point lead really is nothing with this many games left. I would definitly favour PAO because we are finding our form and AEK are starting to drop out a bit... Even if we dont win the derby i think AEK will slip up again for sure anyways.

AEK do have games vs Ionikos and away vs Kallithea i think they could drop points there- the team hasnt been performing that strong/consistent imo..........

as for us, our hardest game (in the next 5) is surely Kalamarias away (other than AEK in OAKA)

AEK like us also have PAOK and Kalamarias away left to play...theyre not going to get 3 points from every game left i highly doubt that. there arent many easy wins in this league for anybody anymore.

EXCEPT FROM THE DERBY THERE IS:

PAO(away games): akrathtos,PAOK,KALAMARIA,XANTHI,HRAKLHS,LARISA

AEK(away games):kallithea,PAOK,KALAMARIA,

(and most home_games for aek are easy, against teams like levadeiakos,ofi k.l.p.)

W.T.F. WITH SUCH PROGRAM THEY ARE STILL CHASING 1st PLACE!!!!!!!!! :P

POLY SKOURA TA PRAMATA..!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived