Phantis Forums

Luciano Leaving?

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

With the departure of Emerson to AEK almost through, it seems that Luciano would also like to leave Xanthi. He's been reported saying that he would like to go to Panionios. That would be a great addition to the team from Nea Smyrni.

What in the world happened to Xanthi?? They were playing some great football at the start of the season. After the game with Olympiacos, things seemed to fall apart.

What it is my friend is the "Greek Way" has caught up to them...

This is a problem that the Greek league has.... A lowel level team starts to do something well and all of a sudden everyone on the team thinks that they can't be touched and that they are going to win the League... Well one thing leads to another and players have "too much" confidance in that they're becoming pre-madonnas and fiianlly you see the club become mediocre back to what they were in the 1st place. And that's exaclty what's going on w/ this clun

(In my opinion)

why the hell would u move from Ksanthi to Panionios......Ksanthi is a great team, great club/stadium everything i hear about them/events they have for players etc sounds great...........Panionios you will drop ambition for title (only to survive), drop ambition for europe, play in front of hardly any fans, and with a team that just collects good players and doesnt do anything with them...

Xanthi are still playing fine theyll compete for UEFA spot

I agree with SPEARS here. This club is really making smart moves for the future. They cashed in on two 33+ players and got a good prospect in Damian Alejandro Manso. They may end the league 5th but they will have the cash and the charisma to save the club's next 5-10 years. Clever move...

• 2 months later...

Archived