Phantis Forums

NIKOLPOLIDES GLAD HE MOVED!

bides

Im one happy customer with him coming to OLYMPIAKOS :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Can we also have Matzios :P

Mantzios will probably go there next year because he is a pure blooded red anyway...Management will not want to pay him because there are cheap..

can u blame Nikopolides to moving to Olympiakos

he is beloved by our fans and has won a couple of titles in his time already

i mean he got the money he wanted and didn't have to move abroad for it

but is time is near

he will end the season as our starting keeper

but i see next season a competition for that spot

Why do you care what Antonakis said?

Didn't we find a better goalkeeper?

Didn't we find a younger one?

Didn't we find a goalkeeper that is a PAO fan,got improved because of his coming to PAO and he is thankful for it??

Antonakis spent many years in PAO and that's the reason why he became a great goalkeeper(PAO has the best "school" of goalkeepers..) and he should remember that...

Who cares what he has to say! It's totally irrelavent as the man left his former club over a year ago now. What would any one expect him to say at this point? That he wished he stayed there? He regrets leaving? The fans at Club A aren't as good as Club B?

This is old news being used to stir up crap. Who cares.

Good riddance. I wasn't sad when he left I am certainly not sad now.

The best HONOUR of his career was to wear the trifili on his chest.

Mantzios will probably go there next year because he is a pure blooded red anyway...

NO he is NOT. His father is a gavro but Mantzios himself is not so fanatic as his father. He is being moulded in green and I am sure he is more green now than red.

this topic is useless...good riddance to nikopolidi..he left us as his career was taking a bad turn..he is not nearly the player he was at the top of his game when he was at pao and thats fine by me...and it would be difficult for anyone..oly or pao fans to disagree with me...the past couple years he has beena alittle dissappointin...

Back to the topic...

Antonis should be glad he moved.

He got 200-300K euros more. ;)

Although I have, and will continue to like him, he is NOT the one we will miss the most.

I will dare say, that from all the "replacements" for the Greek NT, that Tzigger sold out, Mario has been the closest to the "original"

Karagounis, Seitaridis, Kyrgiakos, Basinas, have NOT been "replaced" successfully yet...

From our defensive "fortress", the only one not particularly missed is Fyssas.

Munch did well in his position and Seric is doing that now. Although neither one of them a true left back. Darlas has shown promise, while Kotsios is not Fyssas caliber yet.

Is there any real "mystery" why PAO is copping goals when we gave up our real strength? :box:

PEACE

adonakis form hasnt been the same since the euro and before. everybody knows that, he was so much better before his move. Im glad he left, cuz hes a son of a bitch who would sell out his club ( and did) and be honest Galinovic looks like the better keeper all last year (remember how many games he shut out while adonaki was single handedly throwing OSFP title bid and Ethniki qualification down the toilet? You should.)

Archived