Phantis Forums

Malesani statements Video

drakos13

:blink: :blink: re... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: polla katso lei aftos....

anomalos einai??? :LOL: :LOL:

for some reason after seeing this interview.... i like him... i dont know what it is... but i really believe he is upset and he respects PAO as a name and a team. :blink:

call me stupid... but yea... Alberto "KATSO" Malezani for President!!!!!! :LOL:

O anthropos exei poli pathos naoum!

Kai oposdipote megalo katso.

Why not make him Pope Cazzo I?

My yiayia liked when he blasted "asto diaolo!" (in Italian Of course.)

We had a big laugh and then I realised that this guy is not the buffoon some think he is, but someone who might just be the nutty professorio.

gia su panos 13 me ta thannatifora topics su...

mtl u make me sick with yo signature.... (freedom of speech)...ma ke katso?

crazy katso...

panatha... katso duro... gay-vroi, ma va fanc*lo testa di catso...

bro, press free, wait 30 seconds, type the three leters then press download... ok?

thanx 4 the clip... i was curious....

will respond about it later...

turlu

gia su panos 13 me ta thannatifora topics su...

crazy katso...

bro, press free, wait 30 seconds, type the three leters then press download... ok?

thanx 4 the clip... i was curious....

will respond about it later...

turlu

gia sou re pittman megale, vazelo....

efxaristo ga tis odigies. ...

I watched the clip and I am afraid. It's like something out of The Godfather with the Corleone family!

###### it re....

mafiosi....

pantos, ENAS EINAI O THEOS....O PANATHINAIKOS :tup:

you know i think we have a good chance of beating the gays at karaiskaki...they dont respect us anymore and have written us off completely.

wat with erol buluts comments in the press...rivaldo saying he hopes we drop more points and saying its a "bad thing" what pao is going through and sollied joking aropund saying his got a plan but not a 5 yr plan

den mas upologizoun and thats a bad mistake to make in derbies especially - to underestimate your rival - form, injuuries, suspensions, etc go out the window for a derby weve seen it before - so im enjoying seeing the gayori talking it up and laughing at our face bc of some poor results and mr malesanis outburst...

you know i think we have a good chance of beating the gays at karaiskaki...they dont respect us anymore and have written us off completely.

wat with erol buluts comments in the press...rivaldo saying he hopes we drop more points and saying its a "bad thing" what pao is going through and sollied joking aropund saying his got a plan but not a 5 yr plan

den mas upologizoun and thats a bad mistake to make in derbies especially - to underestimate your rival - form, injuuries, suspensions, etc go out the window for a derby weve seen it before - so im enjoying seeing the gayori talking it up and laughing at our face bc of some poor results and mr malesanis outburst...

let them talk..its ok..

:nw: Melezani :nw:

I say stick with the Italo if we dont finish #1 or #2 we sack him if not we keep him.

Our defense has been shakey from day 1.

Its not the Cazzo's fault its Tzigger's for not buying a defenders and spending $$$ on Cocksacio.

I say bring Tudor!

crazy katso...

turlu

sit down well pitty gia na min ston katso,treli agelada.turlu :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: okso gorilla apo tin paraga

Archived