Phantis Forums

Apollon Kalamaria - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

we have lost 2 straight in the League and 3 overall counting the lost to Lyon

Apollon Kalamarias is coming off a butt whopping by Larissa

things will only get worse as Olympiakos is coming in with alot of anger and pressure to preform and they will do so

maybe not as dominant as we would like but we still get the win

Me ton Giannou katw ap'ta dokaria(i mipws o Lemens? :o ) kai xwris ton Kapsi,xlwmous tha sas ekoba alla de paizei ki o Pappas...

Bravo gia to Giannou....

I love this keeper I just wished that our coach would give him more playing time. I trully think that he's up to par w/ Nikopolidis and it's about time for him to step down and let this young kid get some games...

As far as Kapsis... if it ain one thing it's another...

No worries though I see this as a solid victory on Saturday

Bravo gia to Giannou....

I love this keeper I just wished that our coach would give him more playing time. I trully think that he's up to par w/ Nikopolidis and it's about time for him to step down and let this young kid get some games...

As far as Kapsis... if it ain one thing it's another...

No worries though I see this as a solid victory on Saturday

You are right about giannou but this game i think you need Nikopolidis expierence.. About Kapsi no worries there he hasn't paly much so far so no big deal..

:box: :box: aTE RE GAVRE MATHE NA KATAPINIS TIS ITES SAS SAN ANDRES KAI OXI SAN FOUSTANIA, parakoloutho ta grafoumena sou kai anarotieme ti se ekane OLimbiakakia kamia sou thia oi mipos kapios psaras

MIA ZOI KASIOTIS KAI AEKARA :tup: :tup:

Archived