Phantis Forums

Apollon Kalamaria - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

Is it me or the away games are looking tougher and tougher for all the Greek teams?

this is great to see because we need this cionsistency amongst our leage.

Other than that this is a great win for our club and now bring on the French FA** :D

The french FA** are not Kalamaria so don't think you guys are going to play like that and win the game. You better play better because those Lyon will eat you guys alive... But i hoope OSFP can get something for GREECE..WE NEED POINTS!!!!!!!!!!

Is it me or the away games are looking tougher and tougher for all the Greek teams?

this is great to see because we need this cionsistency amongst our leage.

Other than that this is a great win for our club and now bring on the French FA**  :D

The french FA** are not Kalamaria so don't think you guys are going to play like that and win the game. You better play better because those Lyon will eat you guys alive... But i hoope OSFP can get something for GREECE..WE NEED POINTS!!!!!!!!!!
AEKPROTATHLIMA,,,,,, All you need is a sfaliara... ;) :tup: (just kidding) You're absolutely right.. Lets just hope for a good result this week..

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

another dissapointing performance for our beloved Thyrlos

this game should have been a statement game

they made it very difficult for themselves to win but credit msut be given to Kalamarias for staying tough

question how did Giannou look even if he didn't have alot of work ?

Archived