Which will pao manage?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which will pao manage?

• To beat Wisla and OSFP
    • To beat Wisla and go down to OSFP
    • To lose to Wisla and beat OSFP
    • To Lose to Wisla and go down to OSFP

Guest Protathlitis

Usually during a season we are at each others throats in the build up to the new season. but it is all coming very fast for pao fans with the Wisla game and Derby next sunday

If you lose im going to give it to you, but it would have been better further into the season

I really think that the game w/ Wisla is a MUST win situation for PAO.

I really hope that they do good so they can enter the group stage of the CL. On the other hand they have to play our squad on Sunday and that's going to be a game that everyone in our team (OSFP) will be ready.

I voted for PAO to win w/ Wisla and loose w/ us just because they will throw everything at the Polish tean to try to beat the 3-1 loss and it's going to take alot out of them.

in OAKA it's going to be a tough game with the final score being

2-0 Olympiacos

wtf is this the thrinos forum?

i dont know what to predict for the derby......i think this one will be many goals....both defenses are really bad, but OSFP's looks to me much worse from the last couple friendlies...

im hoping for a 3-1 win....wouldnt rule out a 2-2 or 1-1......

as for wisla we should go through......but we have a small chance unless we score early....

our 2 most important matches of the season as openers.....malesani hasnt convinced me that he did enough to prepare the team so far....hopefully he will show his skill and experience...and if we lose to wisla.....

maybe hell win his 2nd uefa cup? :1eye:

Opening day v. Olympiakos should be a draw as neither team will be risking too much.

Against Wisla it's a totally different story: it's all or nothing and I think PAO will come through for the sake of their fans (if not the money involved).

PAO will beat Wisla but whether it will be enough for the "Tryfyli" to go thru is another story. That blunder by Galinovic can really put a stumbling block to PAO's footage...

Against Thrinos, it'll be something like a 1-0 PAO or a 0-0, 1-1 game...

Toure might miss the derby!!!!

looks like that strain vs Espanyol was more serious than thought!

if he misses is PAOs chances just got better....

i don't know the severity of Toure injury at the moment

but the club can't risk playing him b/c strains can carry through out the year

if toure doesn't play then we should fall back into a 4-4-2 system

Pao get ready Thrylos is coming

I disagree, the team was a different pao the second half, one that we will be seeing more of hopefully...Also, this team has just taken a big boost in their confidence, they should play better from here on out because now they believe.....and finally, they played a big match together, won, seemed liked they geled as a team....get rid of vyntra, more haralambidis and leonidou and things look good with osfp and the rest of the season..we may not lose for a while

Oh....and lets not forget gonzalez and nilsen will be with us soon!!!!!!

Archived