Phantis Forums

Babagida signs

Guest Protathlitis

Guest Protathlitis

Our stikers are now Okkas, Castillo, Babagida, Michalis, Dani

hopefully that will be the end of okkas and will mean Castillo will stop acting like a dickhead when he has the ball because he'll know his spot is not certain

what order would you guys place our strikers in?

I think they will be rated like this, not sure if I would have Nery so low. I actually think he is a decent player.

1. Konstantinou (for the amount of money he's paid)

2. Dani

3. Babagida

4. Okkas

5. Castillo

Here's my 5....

Kostandinou

Bambagida

Castillo

Okkas & Dani as back-ups when any of the other 3 get hurt and these guys will also play in all of the Cup matches..

The Reason why I have Castillo ahead of Dani & Okkas is because he's been with the team the longest and I think it's time for him to play and play like a man. This might be the year that's going to make him or break him. We all know how incostistent Okkas is and that says it all. As for the old Spaniard..... Well that says it all he's old. Not that he wont score... but I don't think he is where he used to be (as a striker)

Its about bloody time we bought some good strikers :nw: :nw:

A couple of years ago we got Tatshs :tdown: Koutso Kouzba :tdown:..At least now we can look forward in seeing our strikers score a one on one with the keepers :P

Bambagita is a very good buy and i hope Solid uses him in the Champions League matches by bringing him on as an impact player with 25 to go :tup:

All we need now is Dellas or Draganovic to sign up and we will be ready to kick some arse in Europe :nw: :nw: I hope we get Arsenal in our group :P

i don t understand why you lack respect for okkas. his performance is very good most of the time. he fights, runs and creates chances. only probblem is he loses too many 100 percent chances. if he could make them he would be the best striker in greece.

his attitude on pitch is good though. gives a 100 percent all the time. castillo plays ten good minutes a season and believes he is the best player in the league.

if castillo gets his attitude right and okkas finishes better, olympiakos has a great offense

i don t understand why you lack respect for okkas. his performance is very good most of the time. he fights, runs and creates chances. only probblem is he loses too many 100 percent chances. if he could make them he would be the best striker in greece.

his attitude on pitch is good though. gives a 100 percent all the time. castillo plays ten good minutes a season and believes he is the best player in the league.

if castillo gets his attitude right and okkas finishes better, olympiakos has a great offense

aekrossoponti...

You made a very good point... "only probblem is he loses too many 100 percent chances"

That right there doens't fly when you're playing in Europe. The best thing for Okkas and Dani (in my eyes) is for them to be coming off the bench behind Castillo. And if they're looking for playing time... they can play in Cup games.

Don't get me wrong, they are all GREAT players but some have that "thing" that doesn't make them "TOP-CLASS"

for starters congrats for Babagida basically a walk on to earn a contract on the team

as for Castillo and Okkas they won't be going anywhere and they will be playing this season

remember Olympiakos are 3 different competitions to attend too and injuries always happens

so the both of them will have time to play and earn there position

they won't have it handed to them

okkas and kastilio could help our team a lot this year and since both of them where from the begining of the training camp they should be more ready from danny and babagita.both of them are good players so don t go crazy and say stuff like they need to go because again our offence doesn t have that many players and if you want to succesfull in champions league,greek championship and cup you need to have ready solutions from the bench.

okkas and kastilio could help our team a lot this year and since both of them where from the begining of the training camp they should be more ready from danny and babagita.both of them are good players so don t go crazy and say stuff like they need to go because again our offence doesn t have that many players and if you want to succesfull in champions league,greek championship and cup you need to have ready solutions from the bench.

yeah i totally agree with u

we lacked alot of depth over the last few years especially at our striking core

now if we lose a player to injury it won't be the end of things

we have viable solutions

and the players will strive at it

You are right... Okkas is under rated. He obviously has a finishing problem, but this guy creates goals from his play. He has MANY assists and if you understand the game then you see how much the guy opens space for other players. In the eyes of people who only see one thing... goals, then yes, he is not a good player...

He is not a good player from the position he plays. There is no reason why he should be in a strikers role. His speed is his greatest asset...and that's just about all he has. Put him on the wing.....ditch "I'm greater than God" Castillo, and put in D'Acol.

Konstantinou

Dani

Babagida

D'Acol

Unfortunatly, Da'col will most likely be loaned out for the season. Sollied does seem to prefer Okkas being placed on the wing though, where he belongs IMO.

i think D'acol should be loaned out b/c he will not get any playing time this season

rather let him countinue to grow has a player

Archived