Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos- Panionios

Evergreen

The best scenario for us at this moment is a loss tomorrow for Olympiakos (so they won't run away with a points differance and another poor performance accompanied by a loss to Panionios so atleast Shum will be given his marching orders!

I can't believe it..I'm hoping to lose tommorow. Never wanted it before but there's a 1st for everything isn't there! :(

This game is hard to predict as Greek teams seem to be getting into form very slowly this year.

I think Panionios have reached decent form with their last couple of games. Could this be the game where PAO finally reach their potential?

It may be a long evening if they do not...

Guys is still dont no why to this day Michaelsen doesnt start he is the best midfield attacker to partener basinas and sanmartean. Zoutaoutas only starts because he gave it to Shoum apo piso in Maccabi, and Shoum loves him.

Overall very impressive by the boys a different looking team, maybe we still have a chance with Europe, will be very tough but promising signs for the A'Ethinki Katigoria.

Now we have to concentrate on beating olympiakos, which i think now with a beeter team in it is possible to do, i see Papadopoulos becoming a superstar, he is young quick enthusiastic and has more potential than any player so far this year for PAo.

I think we are all missing Olisadebe, when he comes back what formation do you think the pexoume.

Dont be fooled by the result guys, we did not play that good!! Pani was awfull and we only made few chances and we scored 3 goals......

As far as Schum is concerned he is a stupid as(&/%(&%%le , simply due to the fact that he continues to put the LAMOIO (Konstadinides) in the squad!!!! :box: :box:

konstantinidis saved us from a Xanthi and a Rangers embarrasment file....sure he had a horrible season last year but he is definitly shaping up.....he isnt by any means our greatest player or even close to it but who else is gunna play on the left side....if i were the coach i would play him on the left, not because he is incredible, but because he works hard and is the only thing that we have right now....

Pao123, to htipises sto "doxa patri" man... I'd take Panteli over anybody else on that wing. Elastonpappou 13, don't be such a pesimist man, I know we're in deep **** in Evropi, but enjoy the win for once man. Papdopoulos is gonna be a great player. Enjoy it for the next 12 days until we play Stuttgart. Who knows, if we play like this or better against Chalkydona we may be confident and cautious enough to play focused, determined tsoukou-tsoukou ball next week and get a result. Let's go for the UEFA Cup spot and be realists but don't stay down too long... :box:

Evergreen you're not alone. I wanted to see us lose so Shum would finally be given the boot (and yes I feel really strange about it). I was talking to a fan a couple of weeks ago and he said the only way they'll get rid of Shum is if we drop points at home, not if we do badly in Europe. I think he unfortunately may be right. Unless of course the fans start to make some noise...

Pao123, to htipises sto "doxa patri" man... I'd take Panteli over anybody else on that wing. Elastonpappou 13, don't be such a pesimist man, I know we're in deep **** in Evropi, but enjoy the win for once man. Papdopoulos is gonna be a great player. Enjoy it for the next 12 days until we play Stuttgart. Who knows, if we play like this or better against Chalkydona we may be confident and cautious enough to play focused, determined tsoukou-tsoukou ball next week and get a result. Let's go for the UEFA Cup spot and be realists but don't stay down too long... :box:

I never said that I did not enjoy the win mate, but usually bad things happen when we think very positive. At the end of the day, Panionios missed their two best players and they played like s(&/(it!!! This doesnt mean that we had a great performance just because we won by 3 goals.... This is why everybody is attacking everyone after a loss by a serious team. They get too excited and then they are coming back to reality!!!!

And the reality is that we have players who are VERY LOW quality for PAO.... And I donmt want to hear anything regarding that LAMOIO Konstadinides.... As far as the goals he scored against Xanthi and Rangers, dont tell me that it was due to his skills and all that crap... We simply bought the guy cause he scored against us in Leoforos (1-2 PAO - PAOK) from the middle of the pitch with a very lucky strike....

He is by far the worst player and LAMOIO in world football!!!!! The only think that would make me go to Leoforos is to attack that LAMOIO!!!!! :box: :box: :box:

Archived