Phantis Forums

Toure is comming.....

evalagoal

This was just posted onto Supersport FM website... The great thing about this guys is that he's young... What's making me think now is that what's going to happen to Schurrer? Are they going to keep him??

Story below:

This is great news :o It was about time that we got ourselves a proper coach and some young players :tup:

Now that we got "Yiayia" we can get rid of some "Pappoudes" from our team :LOL: :LOL:

I can't wait to see him in the red/white :D

All we need is "David" from Santos to be the "MPAM" and we are FULL HOUSE :P

This is great news :o It was about time that we got ourselves a proper coach and some young players :tup:

Now that we got "Yiayia" we can get rid of some "Pappoudes" from our team :LOL: :LOL:

I can't wait to see him in the red/white :D

All we need is "David" from Santos to be the "MPAM" and we are FULL HOUSE :P

I would hold your breath as far as the PAPOUDES on the team my friend.....

Don't get me wrong this IS a GREAT signing..... But I've heard from some great sources that ZIDANE and KARAGOUNIS are close to signing to Thrylos as well.....

We'll See... Friday is the day that we will find out OR just like last year right after the team flies out for training they will announce this...

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

wait a sec and think about what other so-called-major-talents from africa has done for youre club! B)

oforique or maybe abonsah who was the best :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

yes indeed it is difficult to remember.

but dont forget whenever he gets a holiday or 2 he will take his time

i have only seen him play a few times.....hes lousy......

listen if he turns out to be bad then u guys can grill us all u want

but if he turns out to be worth all this money and more

then u will be scratching your heads on how u missed an opportunity

as we are also ready to pick up Konstandinou which is for sure weakining Pao's attack and strengthing our own

that is my biggest fear about him. that he will turn out to be just another "mauro diamanti" like the ones in the past. yekini i dont really remember, ofiri quaye was just disappointing, abuague (?) didnt play much, the same with abonsah. and zizi roberts just had a good season with panionios scoring against pao. that was most probably the reason we signed him.

hopefully toure will surprise us all by becoming a member of our starting line up.

that is my biggest fear about him. that he will turn out to be just another "mauro diamanti" like the ones in the past. yekini i dont really remember, ofiri quaye was just disappointing, abuague (?) didnt play much, the same with abonsah. and zizi roberts just had a good season with panionios scoring against pao. that was most probably the reason we signed him.

hopefully toure will surprise us all by becoming a member of our starting line up.

we must trust Sollied that he and Louvaris are bringing in players that will actually play there hearts out

Olympiacos Set To Sign Toure

A year ago the 22-year-old player from Cote D’Ivoire, whose brother is Arsenal’s defender Kolo Toure, was also targeted by the Gunners as Arsene Wenger wanted him. Then Donetsk paid 2.1 million euros to sign Toure from the Belgian side Beveren, but now they are only asking 1.2 millions from the Greek double winners in order to complete the transfer.

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews...=73107&idSez=20

Seems like a good pick up, i guess will have to wait n see....

strange thing is why does Metalurg want to sell "such a promising ace" with a €900k deficit???

your right cause they bought him at 2.1 million

do they feel is value is dropping as time goes on so they got the most they can at the moment ??

club struggling financially ??

toure didnt really show his (rumoured) talent in ukrainia. and they also say that he wanted to leave that team already last year. becuase of that his value dropped imo. i am really curious about him. hopefully he will be playing against liverpool, because i am going to see that match.

c'mon, we're talking about UKRAINIAN clubs. financial collapse is not even in their dictionary :LOL:

there is a rumour that shakhtar and metalurg are owned by the same people and i dont think they will have financial problems, since shakhtar has a lot of money. toure had been signed by shakhtar but was sent to metalurg because they didint have any open spot for foreign players.

Archived