Phantis Forums

AC Milan-Liverpool

Manny

Milan are completely unconvicing and Liverpool are the best team left, lets recap:

AC Milan - Man United: Boring match??? indeed!! a few posts by united and a couple of goals by crespo, that tie could easily have been uniteds

Liverpool - Leverkusen: Well score-line really was deserved. Top form

AC Milan - Inter: Played well, really promising.

Liverpool - Juventus: Gave hardly any chances away, amazing defense, GR8!!

AC Milan - PSV: PSV were by far the best side, the luck of the Italians was amazing, how PSV ddint qualify is up to god to answer.

Liverpool - Chelsea: Also quite lucky at the end, a one goal lead is never enough. But was the better sides over 2 legs.

Final: Liverpool 1 - 0 AC Milan

Milan are completely unconvicing and Liverpool are the best team left, lets recap:

AC Milan - Man United: Boring match??? indeed!! a few posts by united and a couple of goals by crespo, that tie could easily have been uniteds

AC Milan - PSV: PSV were by far the best side, the luck of the Italians was amazing, how PSV ddint qualify is up to god to answer.

Liverpool - Chelsea: Also quite lucky at the end, a one goal lead is never enough. But was the better sides over 2 legs.

fantastic summary mate... I really hope Liverpool wins it to bring back the glory days of late 70s and early 80s. They really deserve it... The final should be LIVERPOOL v PSV though... As you said, only God knows how SHITTY MILAN qualified...

I HATE ITALIAN FOOTBALL...

I HATE MILAN...

I HATE JUVENTUS...

I HATE CAPELLO...

vre ti m*****es les......

Manchester United were dominated in and out.......1 post by those axristoi and you say they could have won....

as for PSV in the semi- the first game you forget how many goals milan should have had.....the real chances came from Milan and some minor crap ones from PSV....the second game was other way around..

forza Milan

DOWN WITH PREMEIRSHIP!!!

I HATE ENGLISH "FOOTBALL

I HATE LIVERPOOL

I HATE ARSE-NAL

I HATE GAY UNITED

I HATE CHELSKI

I HATE FERGUSON

I HATE MOURINHO

I HATE WEGNER

shitty Milan? my ass turko...... Milan will take the double and prove yet again they are the best because they have intelligent staff and players unlike wastes of time and money bag sellouts like Chelsea and Manchester......so what Milan got lucky the second leg

here is a FACT : in football nobody wins ANYTHING without some luck.

yes there is that element of luck especially when two teams in top form meet (just look at how Ukraine beat Denamrk), but Liverpool are flying high these days. I expect them to take it especially if Cafu in Milan's defense doesn't pick up his game

no need to discuss. some cuter finishing from Jefferson Farfan and Park Ji Sung in the first leg of Semi and it could easily have been a win or draw for PSV. in the second leg, you wonderful (!) Milan had only two shots on target entire game (header from Kaka on 81' and the goal of Ambrosini on 92')... that tells a lot about Milan's luck so far!!!

COME ON L'POOL...

Ps: If Liverpool wins, Fenerbahce will need to play a qualifying game and we will not see their shitty asses in CL next year :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Milan beat money U thoroughly, thank god.

Milan had no problem with the derby.

Milan luckily got an away against PSV.

As for liverpool...

They squeaked past Olympiakos.

Beat leverkusen convincingly.

Luck at Anfield followed by combo of good D and Dudek in Torino.

Then another miracle with chelsea.

Eventually, liverpool's luck runs out, and in Constantinople, it will prove Italian football is the absolute authority on how club football is played. Back home in Italy, it'll be juve. but in the CL final, watch Professor shevchenko, Professor Dida, and 9 others, SCHOOL Liverpool. Forza Rossoneri!

it bothers me that people dont want to realize what happened in the first leg. Yes PSV had 2 good chances........ a few other- but overall Milan should have put way more away too....PSV was just as lucky not to walk out 3-0 or 4-0.

what about Milans 5000 great chances first half, and Shevas amazing chance that 1 inch higher would have been another goal- PSV were lucky that fat Gomes had the best game of his life......way closer than any PSV opportunity....

it bothers me that people dont want to realize what happened in the first leg. Yes PSV had 2 good chances........ a few other- but overall Milan should have put way more away too....PSV was just as lucky not to walk out 3-0 or 4-0.

what about Milans 5000 great chances first half, and Shevas amazing chance that 1 inch higher would have been another goal- PSV were lucky that fat Gomes had the best game of his life......way closer than any PSV opportunity....

I think you Milan fanatics should closely rewatch the first leg, OBJECTIVELY...

• 2 weeks later...
Liverpool are so hungry for continental success and also are simplu desperate to play in the CL next season. AC Milan, on the other hand, seemed to close down the curtains after their loss to Juve three weeks ago. They have never won a game since then and what I yield from their performance is that they will try to give their best tonite. But for the good of the game, Liverpool should win it. 2-1 or 2-0, I say. but no, with Dude-k in goal, it is impossible for the Merseysiders not to concede a goal ;) ...

Archived