Phantis Forums

What will happen now?

evalagoal

What do you all think will be the "end result" will be for Olympiacos once the Greek League play finshes?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What do you all think will be the "end result" will be for Olympiacos once the Greek League play finshes?

• Olympiacos will finish 1st - Automatic bid
    • Olympiacos will finish 2nd - CL Qualification stages
    • Olympiacos will finsih 3rd - UEFA
    • Olympiacos will continue to struggle and will finish 4th - YIKES!

After the loss in Leofors, Olympiacos has a difficult task if they are looking on winning the Greek League none-the-less even making it to the Champions League stages come next year.

What do you all think will be the "end result" for Olympiacos once the Greek League play finshes?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

allthough pao seems to have an easier task they will manage to stay in first place.

aek will lose with a 1-0 too in leoforos while we will win our match the same day. like that we will climb up to second place and qualify for the third qualifying stage of the cl.

this is my prediction. hopefully it things will come out even better.

Guest Protathlitis

I dont know as its out of our hands

pao or aek just arent shouldent be good enough to win our league if its any good

I dont know as its out of our hands

pao or aek just arent shouldent be good enough to win our league if its any good

I agree with you on this answer but you know what I have to say that it's our fault (Olympiacos that is) that we're in this situation. How can we loose a 6 point lead in the table? Soooooo dissapointing! :tdown:

I think Oly will finish 3rd.

The team is not playing as they should be playing. To have had such a large lead in the standings and to have blown it....dunno. I can't say I've been impressed. But, crazy things have happened in the past. PAO and AEK might very well implode and Oly could overtake them.

Fat chance..but you never know.

i have to agree that it is not in olympiakos hands no more but anything can happen.oly has to win all the remaining games and hope for a mistake from pao and aek.they play eachother plus pao plays paok in toumba. B)

the one thing about the league this year it has been very inconsistent

the top teams have all claimed a place at first for a good amount of time

Pao will have 2 tough derbies back to back

Olympiakos has the easier schedule of the 3 teams left

Olympiakos will need to win out and pray at the same time that everything falls into their hands

Pao has improved since their new coach defensively

i think 7 straight shutouts but they haven't scored much so 1 goal might due them in

Olympiakos season is one of unexpecting

injuiries have taken its toll

not enough proven players to fill all these missing positions

their weaknesses up front to finish has cost them alot

hopefully the title hasn't been lost yet

I call upon all of Thyrlos to unite in these difficult times

granted that we do not control or own destiny but this has been a season that is unforseeable

a season of misfortune for Olympiakos

but maybe these are the cards that we have dealt with and we must play them right to hopefully win the title

is it Possible for Pao to slip up? Hell yeah

maybe fate has guided us here to test Olympiakos resolve

i do believe in this and i hope and pray that Olympiakos will win out and let its oppenents drop the ball while Olympiakos wins the title

we can only do our part now and pray

I call upon all of Thyrlos to unite in these difficult times

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dude this a tiny internet forum......what are u some sort of spiritual leader?

ITS MARTIN LUTHER THE GAYRO

" I HAVE A DREAM...."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

yes a call to 'unite' osfp fans (who as fans were never divided cuz they all support osfp) over the internet, and through this meaningful unity th 11 players will pick their game and win the title..    pfffffffffffffffffffffffffft

:blink: He means being united and patient with the team and coach

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We gathered here tonight..............to speak about the unity of the geys.... :P :LOL: :LOL:

Now you speak of unity, I wander wouldn't it be better if you didn't have so large tongues before the matches? You always speak about getting the UEFA cup, getting the Greek league, winning away in Leoforos etc etc... Then you end up eating your words... You should be more contolled especially if you support a team which is the biggest kafeneio in the Balkans!!!! :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

Now you speak of unity, I wander wouldn't it be better if you didn't have so large tongues before the matches? You always speak about getting the UEFA cup, getting the Greek league, winning away in Leoforos etc etc... Then you end up eating your words... You should be more contolled especially if you support a team which is the biggest kafeneio in the Balkans!!!! :LOL:

:huh: what was your prediction before the match? we could have easily got a point with on of those chances

why shouldent we be confident coming to your dilapidated stadium?

you have only won ONE more game at leoforo in games between us (and that includes this one). and this is on your 'field of dreams' as you patheitcally call it :LOL: :LOL: I want to see the man untd fans reactions when they here that :rolleyes:

come on vaselines, how can you all get so confident all of a sudden? if you think our team is a kafenio then what is yours? I mean you will probably lose to chalkidona and paok....I love it how you all come out of the woodwork

you know what is the funny part of the story.what will happen if pao lose against paok and aek and end up getting jack s%$#!.(already out of the greek cup)i would really like to hear from you girls then.pao doesn t play better than osfp so you guys and your predictions can be so wrong if you don t win the next games,but don t worry we will be here.let s wait and see :)

mr pappou olimpiakos can say those thinks because we play some good soccer sometimes and we try to win everygame no matter who is the opponet.pao on the other hand plays antipodosfairo and let s stay all at defence because thats all your team can do.

Uh yeah, pappou let's look at this. You guys'll win at Ergotelis. Draw Halkidona. Draw PAOK, lose to AEK once again. Then salvage a meaningless win at OFI. We beat Kalamarias, draw Aigaleo, destroy kerkyra. Beat Panionios and finish with a win over Iraklis. AEK will slip up by losing to Xanthi but then they'll win out.

mr pappou olimpiakos can say those thinks because we play some good soccer sometimes and we try to win everygame no matter who is the opponet.pao on the other hand plays antipodosfairo and let s stay all at defence because thats all your team can do.

crazy ur saying malak!es

how does Pao play anti-football?

Cos we havent conceded any goals we are playing bad fotball?

If u think your right then u must hang out with the guys that said our Ethniki won the Euro cos they played defence style football

In the end we won it and thats what Pao's going to do at the end of the season as well :tup: :gr: :tup:

Archived