Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

could someone please give me proper info on Zevlakof and Sila....

specificaly i want, Age, country of birth, position, caps for country, history (past clubs they played for) and finnaly someone that knows them well, there opinon.....

thanks to who ever can answer me....

Now if Zevlakof isnt a top striker then i dnt think we should waste the space, i mean seariously i would rather pao buy no one then waste space in this team... also he will be taking up a spot over Mantzios who i would prefer to give as much game time as possible....

Sila on the other hand, i dnt know what to think, i guess if he is that bad then he can become backup to bidis, sanmarteen and wooter....

i still belive we need a another defender because when u think about it Biscan only took up henriksons spot (retired), no one has takin up kyriakos's spot yet.....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there was one player that I would buy from Gremany, it would be Franka who didn't renewed his contract with Leverkousen. That guy has some offenssive skills.

I just read at Filathlos cover page that he is offered at Pao. I can't belive Pao managment just might sing him. He is an excellent palyer, a true killer. :tup: :tup: :tup:

This is just a rumor...

It seems PAO are close to a straight swap with Rangers...

Kiriako for Dande Prso!!

Ex monaco player who had that really good year in the champions league... top scorer!!

Being that we have the croation connection at pao... to me this seems abit more than a rumor.

Excellent player... only bad thing for me is he is 31yrs old... but at any rate... id still love it. :tup:

Question to everyone is, since pao has stated that they want 2 more players untill the roster is complete which Two players would u like them to bring in??? (remember b realistic)

mine are

1) Tudor (defence)

2) Castroman (right wing)

However Realisticaly

1) Sila (right wing)

2) Polish striker z*****

Question to everyone is, since pao has stated that they want 2 more players untill the roster is complete which Two players would u like them to bring in??? (remember b realistic)

mine are

1) Tudor (defence)

2) Castroman (right wing)

However Realisticaly

1) Sila (right wing)

2) Polish striker z*****

man the Tudor rumor is long dead i havent heard anything about it in a while and i dont think Juve would give him up that easy and i dont think hed leave Juve for PAO (obvious reasons)

besides we just got Biscan for that position...

as for Castroman and Franca they would be great signings that would make this transfer season a perfect one if we signed one.....then we wouldnt worry about our right wing which is crap withBidis/Vyntra and Sila sucks.....i think vardi is delaying Sila's transfer to see if he cant pull off anything better....the guy is long ready to sign...

and dont hate on Zewlakov yet man......i dont think he sounds amazing either but a polish or even a polish immigrant (olisadebe) has never failed to impress..... ah the gold old days with Kristof... :la:

ive jst read that no one has goten tudor yet??

Why dnt we jst make a searious bid for him, mayb Biscan, andrich, Seric, Galkonvic can swade him to come.....

does anyone realise that our team is half cro now?? :(

And here everyone was slamming and abusing zaec all that time about all these croats....NOW i guess it is clear to everyone that he was not the problem....and he actually did help us in that crap period.

In a bid to bolster their attack, Panathinaikos are purportedly interested in Bayer Leverkusen’s Brazilian marksman Franca.

The 29-year-old has stated his desire to leave the German side, and Leverkusen appears willing to sell Franca who still has one year remaining on his contract. Panathinaikos is interested in finding a player who can replace Mihalis Kostantinou, the recently departed Cypriot frontman who just days ago made the switch to bitter rivals Olympiakos.

The name of Dado Prso has also popped up as one that Panathinaikos may be keen on. The towering Croat would be the ideal replacement for Kostantinou, but the transfer would be difficult to pull off for Panathinaikos, not only in terms of finances, but also because of the club’s relationship with Prso’s current team, Rangers.

goal.com

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews...s=74192&progr=0

we are also linked to Ole Gunnar Solskaer..............this guy is so washed up hes dry now! Zevlakov would be way better!

Franca and Castroman would make us the most powerful team east of Milan and south of Munich.... :D if only these rumors would come true..

Well we can always use Samartean in Gonzale's place if the Romanian is healthy. And so many other players could help out in that position for a few games as well. I rember Malezani against Aek (0-0) he used Wotter (unsuccesfully) behinfd the two strikers. The point is that we already have a huge roster. Any kind of starting player absense should not be considered heavily. If not we are in truble...

Karagkounis would be a dream signing...

:tup: AMIN!!! :D

There are Greek players that for the right contract would return to Greece.

I will exclude XAPISTEAS and Giourkas, since they just signed multiyear, multimillion deals.

Stelios is also doing fine in England and has no reason to go anywhere but up.

Kyrgiakos does not want to return to PAO, because he was very recently traded and betrayed... by PAO

If gauros offers him a better deal than what he can get abroad, do NOT blame him for going there!

He would not be the first nor the last...

BUT...

Vryzas, Fyssas, Dellas, Karagounis, Zagorakis, obviously ...Kapsis, would return.

Karagounis for example has been very faithful to Inter, who do NOT return the favor.

He was recently married and bought a house in Northern Athens.

Do not tell me that he would reject a VALID offer from PAO.

Dellas insists that he will not return, but $$$ talks...

Zagorakis was talking to PAOK, but Bologna was NOT relegated...

Fyssas I know would return, but I do not think PAO want him, same goes for Vryzas.

Lakis is back at AEK and Kapsis at gauros, PAO did not even bid for those two.

I do not like seeing proven Greek players go to gauro, while PAO gets cheap foreigners to replace them.

Flavio and Biscan are the only foreigners that were recent additions to the team which are arguably better than a Greek at their positions.

My point is to buy the best foreigners and best Greeks, not to replace the BEST Greeks, with cheap foreigners.

When you make statements like this one Mr. Tzigger:

"

Franca rumour is also circulating right here. He will leave Bayer for his own reasons but there are already offers from some other clubs such as Fiorentina, Real Sociedad and Shakhtar Donetsk. Do not underestimate these teams as rivals guys because Soci and Viola are teams from top European Leagues and Shakhtar have the $$$ to spend on anything they wish. I hope he goes to PAO because he will be way better than any other signing. C'm on! Do not compare him to Prso... Prso reached his peak at Monaco's brilliant campaign and he's not getting washed-up and I wouldn't want a bomb-to-explode for wrong reasons at PAO. The team now truly needs a genuine striker and a strong centre-back to cover it all up. I do not agree with most of you on the right winger case since Bidis still has a lot to prove ---guaranteed to be ambitious and try to give his best--- and Vyntra is still a hot chick, young and pacey also strong with the ball. One potential problem for Vyntra is that Malesani's system is not suited to his natural position (D R). PAO now has the best central midfield duo of Eastern Europe, I believe and if Seric proves critics wrong than it can be a good-all-around season.

How interesting this football s-h-i-t...? Days ago we're talking about how stupid PAO management is and how bad an off-season it could be, we know say PAO will rock with one or two signings. Good luck on Franca issue!!!

sportime cover page had a lineup prediction for PAO.....

--------Galinovic (ebede)---------

Seric---------Morris (Andric)------Gkoumas (Kotsios)----Vyntra

-------------------Biscan-------------Conceicao-----------------

----------------------------Eki------------------------------------

Gkekas(papadopoulos)-----------------------------------Wooter(Sanmartean)

-----------------------------Manolis-----------------------------------

i really hope we dont see that... if biscan is to play dm we need another CB..... also i wouldnt enjoy seeing Wooter in the 11 and Sanmartean is off/on. Also Gkekas and Papadopoulos should play together and not be thrown on the wing.....Papadopoulos is good there but Gkekas needs to be infront of goal....

I prefer 3 CB with Biscan Gkoumas and Morris-----then for wing players we use Seric and Bidis/Vyntra.......with Flavio and Eki then are 3 strikers....

Archived