Phantis Forums

Panionios -Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

Good. Our luck has not run out yet. The killer enstict of our forwards keeps us afloat. :tup:

what luck man!

kerkira-pao 2-0 no luck at all( the first 2 shoots from kerkira went in)

ionikos-pao 0-0 again no luck with scoring

aris-pao 1-1 aris levels in the 95 min with their 1st good opportunity

and more

aek-pao 1-0 we tottaly dominated the 1st half also hitting the post

sevilla-pao 2-0 no luck at all! conceeding 2 very late goals

Well, this kind of luck is also called scoring effectiveness...AEK has this too. You were right about most of the games you refered to. There is some "luck" in the latest games however. I would prefer a better performance.

I was speaking to an Italian friend of mine today, and I happened to mention to him that Malezani is the new coach of PAO. He thought it was a positive move and remembered him straight away from that Parma team of his. He thought that Parma team was absolutely awesome and although we mite not be playing pretty ball now he knows how to get results, or grind them out so to speak and I think considering our current season, change of personnel and the state we were in under Skazni this is exactly what we need.

So Im fairly optimistic...I really do think we can win the title - our trickiest game(s) will obviously be the two derbies which are MUST wins but also our trip to Toumba!!!! Last year we won there 2-1 - it must be done again.

... this year we cant worry about playing pretty ball, we have to worry about winning...

That's what they said last year too :LOL:

I just hope this team stays together with the same coach, and NOT lose quality players, regardless of winning the league or not.

PAO desperately needs consistency, and a core to build on.

PEACE

Good game indeed... I think Malezani got the message right... He is exactly what PAO wanted... 3 league games, 3 wins, 3 1-0s!!!! Reminds me of Juve!!! :tup: :tup:

Anyway I think Henriksen, Basinas, Michalaki and Wooter were the best yesturday.. Gekas was also good (I think he puts in the hard goals and misses the easy ones) while Galinovic made some great save in the beginning of the match!!!

Well done guys, I am hoping for 8 wins with 1-0 in the remaining 9 games, while the 9th (against the geys in Leoforos) will be the only game that we will score more than 1 goal!!!! :nw:

QUOTE (adonis @ Mar 7 2005, 01:18 AM)

Does anyone have a clip of the goal???

Gekas  after Mihali's assist... 

Panionios-PAO: 0-1

PEACE

Yeh, for some reason that particular goal doesnt play from the PAO website. All the other ones do! <_<

Well done guys, I am hoping for 8 wins with 1-0 in the remaining 9 games

while the 9th (against the geys in Leoforos) will be the only game that we will score more than 1 goal!!!! :nw:

A real possibility, considering how they've pushed you lately, particularly against aigaleo and nionios, bravo sas.

As for scoring a goal on the best defense in Greece, doubtfull although Gkekas has been great thus far for the vazelines, but I dont think anyone will be able to thwart the panigiri that will be had for us inside leoforos, like other marvelous years.

:ph34r:

Posted Image

Archived