Phantis Forums

malezanis comments!

choc13

as this post was primarily to see how many gavroi...idiots would respond it shows im sure looooool many more will respond

italian do not respect ur team cause uz are a bunch of spastics in continental competition,,,and it does show by the 7-0 drubbing against juves reserve team

bravo sixaritiria,,,,,,take the wooden spoon for ur stealla performances agaisnt italian teams :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

exactly what did u expect ? to say OSFP is the best

the sad part is when world cup winners say that OSFP is the most popular club of greece (rivaldo., karembeu_ ) u guys igore that

when they get a coach that no italian team wants him.. afta ta pistevete

at least the british respected us this year.. i dotn think they respected u after the 5-0

:LOL:
when they get a coach that no italian team wants him

well the team that no1 wanted WON a uefa cup with a small team call parma

what has ALBERTINO ByeGONE done??????????????????

loooolll :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Not only a uefa cup but he won the italian cup the same year and then won the italian super cup the following year.

at least the british respected us this year.. i dotn think they respected u after the 5-0

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re....how many times do I have to tell you this? On the day Olympiakos played Liverpool I listened to BBC radio and watched Sky sports which screened the match live. Do you kow what the topic of conversation was?

0 - 4 - 20

You know what that is? That's your record away from home in the CL. :D They were all saying Liverpool would win that game BECAUSE OLYMPAKOS CAN'T WIN AWAY. The Sky commentators actually laughed a good minutes or two at your arnitiko recor. BRAVO SAS.... you are famous AT LAST :LOL: :LOL:

soooooooooooooo much respect.

Also let's not forget what Sir Alex Ferguson said: "

Anyway, anybody who knows anything about football or has any common sense would know that PAO ARE the most famous Greek club not only in Italy buut all Europe. When PAO played Juve in the 60s, 70s, 80s European competitions Oly had never even got out of Greece. Also are results against Italian teams are largely contrasting with PAO's results being much more positive.

Do you gavroi HONESTLY HONESTLY believe that these don't have any effect!!!!!???

I recall he mentioned something about how we don't

need to win all 12 remaining matches to clinch the title.

Well, I don't know about u guys but given we're 5 points behind the

gavroi there's no alternative but to win all 12 games to

get there.

There's no way we can slip up anymore with draws and losses.

Oti exoume perasei einai grammena ..... tora me tis NIKES !!!

Nothing less.

If that isn't enough to get us thru at least we can say 'ta dosame olla otan

eixame th plati sto ntixo'.

In saying that, I'm prepared to tough it out with the Italo and give him

the support he should get from all PAO fans ...... only time will tell how

he responds to it as a coach.

if hes so great how come he wasn;t coachign in italy?

U guys said the same thing about rivaldo if hes so good how come nobody wanted him ?

U said the same thing about skazni.. isoum that hes the best coach until loss # 1 hit and u were calling for their heads,

I guarantee after the first loss u guys have u will be looking for a new coach !

U guys said the same thing about rivaldo if hes so good how come nobody wanted him ?

U said the same thing about skazni.. isoum that hes the best coach until loss # 1 hit and u were calling for their heads,

I guarantee after the first loss u guys have u will be looking for a new coach !

because nobody needed a coach at the time- and maybe he didnt want specific jobs that were offered to him. He is an experienced coach, he has won cups and is a large reason why Chievo came out of nowhere and now are a strong team in the Serie A - he coached there youth team in the 90s, (now the players are sold off to bigger italian clubs) and promoted the team from Serie C to Serie B. He coached Modena but they were relegated from serie A - but Modena isnt exactly a powerhouse, they had a couple results but they cant compete with teams this good, and every coach will have an bad season (look at Ftsousan, AEK last year? how the hell could you screw that up- they had amazing players last year)

he also said that PAO was the best team he has seen

whas he smoking something when he said this? was he on drugs?

this is the same guy who said nothing after tottenham was robbed of a goal vs his team earlier this year

Very wrong. As usual.

Ferguson came out straight away after the Tottenham match to say the ball crossed the line and referee made a mistake. He asked for video technology to be brought into the game. I watched the interview live on Sky half an hour after that match.

because nobody needed a coach at the time- and maybe he didnt want specific jobs that were offered to him. He is an experienced coach, he has won cups and is a large reason why Chievo came out of nowhere and now are a strong team in the Serie A - he coached there youth team in the 90s, (now the players are sold off to bigger italian clubs) and promoted the team from Serie C to Serie B. He coached Modena but they were relegated from serie A - but Modena isnt exactly a powerhouse, they had a couple results but they cant compete with teams this good, and every coach will have an bad season (look at Ftsousan, AEK last year? how the hell could you screw that up- they had amazing players last year)

that must be the dumbest excuse ive heard why nobody wanted him

If hes so great how come the last place teams didnt hire him?

What he didnt fit in their plans

I mean woulndt u want a coach that coached a UEFA champion?

that must be the dumbest excuse ive heard why nobody wanted him

If hes so great how come the last place teams didnt hire him?

What he didnt fit in their plans

I mean woulndt u want a coach that coached a UEFA champion?

how is that the dumbest excuse? do you expect clubs to openly fire and clean out everychance there is to pick up a specific new manager??? that doesnt happen

becasue you dont just fire a coach to get a new one at any random time. he was fired in 2004, its 2months into 2005, not exactly a long time.

I suppose Sir Bobby Robson must be a s%$#! coach because he is also currently without a team. A coach cant have a job lined up everyday of the year if he leaves thats how it works.

u see the immaturity of Pao fans

right away their new coach praises the club

let me remind u he is being paid by Pao off course he will say a comment like that

b/c he knows the club isn't in Olympiakos level in League or Cup play so he needed to go to an area more Positive than Olympiakos

plus i know alot of Italians they more often know Olympiakos then Pao

Pao fans are just jerking off by that comment

u see the immaturity of Pao fans

right away their new coach praises the club

let me remind u he is being paid by Pao off course he will say a comment like that

b/c he knows the club isn't in Olympiakos level in League or Cup play so he needed to go to an area more Positive than Olympiakos

plus i know alot of Italians they more often know Olympiakos then Pao

Pao fans are just jerking off by that comment

no were not. its nothing new. as for who is known better in italians it depends whos on tv more. to be honest NEITHER club is that well known in Italy. and seriously - who the ###### cares what the italians think? i dont care if they never heard of OSFP and only heard of PAO, or vice versa. Its recorded results PAO is better in europe. Who really cares what random italians think. OSFP11 you say italians....blah blah....funny enough i was playing indoor football the other week and one of my accquaintances was wearing a Konstantinou PAO jersey! (in italy)

Living in England and following all football around the world, its very safe to say that Panathinaikos is the most famous and respected greek team in Europe. In the last decade olympiakos have won the title loads of times, but do you honestly believe any of Europe cares about this? Pana always go two or three steps further in europe than olympiakos and Europe knows this. Olympiakos fans are actually idiots and twats for even thinking that there more known. Maybe Alberto is being paid and would never say a bad word about us, but it is true. Our passion for europe is so much greater than Olympiakos's, and thats why we do so much better, and are well-known in europe.

Btw, another 1-0 home result is gonna bite ya in the ass again olym, but i hope the best for you, i want greek football to be a dangerous force, greek football in europe shouldn't be on panas shoulders every year, we need at least a couple to do well to be more recognised.

Archived