Phantis Forums

Lucian on the way out?

m_kafes

i definitly dont want to see sanmartean go but it seems like he is gunna head out at the end of the year...i think skazni shud give him some more chances but he is also having alot of injury and personal problems..his father is not well at all and lucian was recently diagnosed with hepatitus...his time at pao has seemed to curse him...

i hate to see the palikari leave too gmto. From what i hear the kid has been injury free now for like 3 months,,and this skazny clown wont give him a go. I believe if its true what they say that he and he hasnt been injured for this period i rekon its a joke that lucian does not have our right wing spot. Bshit aside i dont care how good people hype up haralambidis, haralambidis, does not possess 1/4 of the skills lucian has.

Though i support sanmartean all the way, and believe in his good qualities as a player, his off field comments, regardless if its scasny fault or whatever, is a little depressing. Hes had a few sporadic good games when he was actually fit, so i still think he should be patient. He deserves a better opportunity, but not an immediate starting place, which it seems is what he wants.

But i guess he does have the added pressure of his father being ill, which to anyone who has lost a close person, understands what effect it has on your phsychology, both emotionally and physically.

Im pretty sure he had hepatitus before he signed with us. Duno if it has reappeared now.

The kid has alot of talent its just he is too injury prone. How long do we have to wait for him, and we cant just givge him a starting 11 spot immediately. Skanzy yes should give him an opportunity but he needs to be eased in, and now with his father illness it will be all more difficult.

However he needs to learn not to talk so openly and freely in the media about transfers and opportunities to play.

look, I think he's a good player WHEN he can play....which is not often!

I think PAO has been more than helpful to him and his family, but PAO cannot rely on any great talent that's available here and then. Sorry, but that's reality. This kid has been sick, injured, or otherwise unavailable to help the team.

Sometimes it's better to have a lesser talent on the bench but able to come in and contribute rather a Pele when you don't know when he can help you and how much.

If it were me, I'd give him lots of time to prove himself in the next couple of months, IF he's ready. Otherwise, I'd thank him and send him off now.

I agree that he does have talent, thats undeniable, but he is a pest in the media, very injury prone, and is very hard to fit other ppl to his style of play, scasny refuses to put him with gonzales together, and now with all these new signings itll will be harder for him to break a spot, hopefully the kid can get healthy and help us out like he occasionally did..but unfortunately i dont see him succeeding with panatha

Pao has given Luci many chances. He is just a very troubled character. I think it is about time Pao parted ways with the Romanian.

P.S Maybe if our coach wasn't such a KOTA and played him along with Equi there wouldn't be any need for him to go or look for 2 right wingers (Mbides and Wooter)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived