Phantis Forums

Olympiakos v Iraklis

NYC_Olympiakos

Guest Protathlitis

we definatley looked out of it. Nikopolidis made one great save. Tzole was our best player and second antonis for me.

I really dont want to see georgiadis playing anymore, where was kafes?

hehe, I saw a picture of him in the paper today; what is it with this ex-greats thinking they can do anything off the field like eating continuously since retiring without gaining weight? I see that Romario making a disgrace of himself too.

They should act like Pele; with class. I bet Ribo will take to life after football with a bit of class too. :nw:

NOBODY should be like that jackass Pele. he was a good player , NOT the best. New York Cosmos.... he acts like hes the sole voice of football and the greates player to walk the earth. yeah hes not as bad as maradonna drinking and drugs but hes still an ass.

and in diego's defense.....after a great youth of success and being idolized, sit back , relax and enjoy all the free souvlakia and napolitan pizzas youll ever want. you earned it.

MAVRA XALIA ! I dont think we have an answer other than booting half these bastards out come summer.

Djordjevic is continuing his run into retirement, geo was NOWHERE today, simply put we didnt have a midfield thus X'ing out the forwards, and the defense left to fend for herself, rivaldo also had a horrible day but he was everywhere on the pitch at least. Nikopolidis was a gem today as always. Kafes was also sorely missed.

Bajevic, get to work put these fools in line. Such performances SHOULD NOT be tolerated. Im suprised Maradona didnt fall asleep, im sure P. Kokkalis made good company though :rolleyes:

Okkas saved you guys in the Kypello and he saved you guys again today this guy should be starting he was unlucky to start the season off but Giovanni is in retirement and mode and the rest of the team lacks spark exept for georgatos...

i heard Olympiakos played a better first half than the second but as usual fail to find the net

Bajevic needs to get this team back to form b/c they have been out of it for quite a while

the situation of last week may have played a part on today's result since that result causes more Pressure onto the Olympiakos players to play near perfect soccer

but no excuses they need to play better

Guest Protathlitis

NOBODY should be like that jackass Pele. he was a good player , NOT the best. New York Cosmos.... he acts like hes the sole voice of football and the greates player to walk the earth. yeah hes not as bad as maradonna drinking and drugs but hes still an ass.

WHat the hell is wrong with Pele? In my opinion hes definatley the best footballer. He also has class after football as much as maradona was a legend.

Also i heard that upon arriving in Athens diego has decided that he will not be going to salonika and visit paok. DOes anyone know if thats true? If it is its just another slap in the face for paoktzides :LOL:

Djordjevic is continuing his run into retirement

Are you kidding me? him and antonis were our best players!

Guest Protathlitis

Vasilie, I've heard a lot of people saying it re, but he was in our top two players today and despite coming from a length injury he has played some good and great games. Hes not what he has been but he still shows us sometimes what a champ he is :king:

we definatley looked out of it. Nikopolidis made one great save. Tzole was our best player and second antonis for me.

I really dont want to see georgiadis playing anymore, where was kafes?

Protasthliti, were you watching the same game?

Djordjevic was the WORST player on the field!!!! ;)

Also there were 2 clear ON SIDES that were given OFF SIDE but Iraklis attack was terrible yesturday. I doubt that they were going to score even if the correct decisions were made...

Despite a few glimpses here and there, Djole wasn't a remarkable performer in this game. Still he was better than Gio but that's not a big plus for him :)

Ribbo was the soul of Oly, especially in the 1st part. Not a top performance but enough to send good passes to the offense and act defensively on occasion. Georgatos tried a lot. Georgiadis sucked as usual, Maric too (and lost an easy goal). Imo, Stoltidis was our best player while the absense of Kafes and (possibly) Castillo was apparent. I liked Okkas, things changed a lot after he entered the game.

I think we can't blame Bajevic. He is under constant pressure (after not qualifying in the the CL) from the latin players, the fans and the management. No coach can work in such an environment. Team management must understand that Olympiakos owes his impressive (compared to recent years performances) CL appearances to the coach. They must leave him to do his job and keep "dives" and stupid hooligans under control.

Guest Protathlitis

Protasthliti, were you watching the same game?

Djordjevic was the WORST player on the field!!!!

Nah man what game were you at :)

On a day that Osfp played fairly badly, Tzole made some great runs, had a few beutiful touches and played some quality balls.

whether Djordjavic played well or not today is not the issue

Olympiakos did not play like a champion today and it better find its form

the title is getting for difficult to grab with all the crap from last week

Olympiakos needs near perfect performances to have a shot at its title do to its current circumstances

i do agree Bajevic is under alot of pressure but he needs to get the team to play for one common goal and thats the title

Archived