Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos 1995/1996

Guest gadjoi

Hello! I'm japanese Greek Soccer Fan.

Can someone with Knowledge of Panathinaikos's 1995/96 Uefa Champions League Best 4 team please post up the formation, trainer and players they used for that season?

i.e

??????      Warzywa??

??????    ?????      Borelli??     Georgiadis

??????    ?????     Kalitzakis??  Apostolakis??

???????

4-4-2??

thanx

i'm not sure of the exact lineup that was used and the formation but here are a number of the players:

Giorgos Donis-Right winger/Forward

Jusef Wandzik-Goalkeeper

Marinos Ouzounidis-Sweeper/center back

Giannis Kalintzakis-center back

Thanasis Kolitzidakis-center back

Georgios Savvas Giorgiadis-defensive midfielder/defender

Giorgos Xaralambos Giorgiadis-attacking midfielder

Juan Ramon Rocha-Head Coach

Giannis Kapouranis-defender/winger

Louis Christodoulou-Midfielder

Spiros Maragos-Midfielder

Nikos Nioblias-Left/Central midfielder

Alexis Alexoudis-Striker

Please add Markos and his magnificent volley that beat Porto 0-1 :tup:

THAT WAS A TEAM!!! :nw: :nw: :nw:

ALL GREEK TOO ... :gr: :gr: :gr: (Wandzik, Warxycha became Greek later... :D)

I remember, every game and every goal like I just saw it NOW.

I was at OAKA for all the home games

Rocha walked back from Porto :LOL:

PEACE

You have all forgoten to add another name in this list of participants in that 1995-96 campaign...

...Garcia Lopez Nieto...the Spanish referee who started it all in Kiev , with the famous scandal which (olws tyxaiws) favoured Panathinaikos... :whistle:

PS: And of course credit to UEFA, who ordered Hajduk Split to play 200km away from their home ("Poljud" stadium 50.000 seats), in a small 7.000 seats venue, which actually made Hajduk play both their games away from home... ALTHOUGH the war was OVER.... :blink:

You have all forgoten to add another name in this list of participants in that 1995-96 campaign...

...Garcia Lopez Nieto...the Spanish referee who started it all in Kiev , with the famous scandal which (olws tyxaiws) favoured Panathinaikos... :whistle:

po po po po...toso poli jealousy...se lipame poli.

i can only feel sorry for you...thats as far as my sympathy goes for you.

Take something to ease the pain...this forum isnt helping your condition of envy and jealousy towards pao.

...Garcia Lopez Nieto...the Spanish referee who started it all in Kiev , with the famous scandal which (olws tyxaiws) favoured Panathinaikos...  :whistle:

PS: And of course credit to UEFA, who ordered Hajduk Split to play 200km away from their home ("Poljud" stadium 50.000 seats), in a small 7.000 seats venue, which actually made Hajduk play both their games away from home... ALTHOUGH the war was OVER....  :blink:

IQ radikiou :tup:

In the whole world there's a species, named gavroi who believe that UEFA wanted to favour Panathinaikos (so you agree that Panathinaikos is well-respected in europe, in contrast to your team :LOL: )...

You have made up the theory that Panathinaikos paid the referee to say that he was approached by dinamo Kiev .:D :D

Why wouldn't we paid him in the first place, straight thing, so that he would favour us ???

As for Hajduk, what you ve said proves your "knowledge" about the whole thing. It hadn't to do about war pal, the penalty for the stadium was given due to Hajduk's fans' riots last year in their last home game, in CH.L. quarter-finals.

Now...go back to the crap "Deyterathlitis" s%$#!-paper and that amusing guy Barbis to learn your next poem and come back here to tell it to us B)

PS: And of course credit to UEFA, who ordered Hajduk Split to play 200km away from their home ("Poljud" stadium 50.000 seats), in a small 7.000 seats venue, which actually made Hajduk play both their games away from home... ALTHOUGH the war was OVER.... :blink:

POPOPO ZILIAAAAAAA hahahaha ti egine re dragon fly....... giati den mas rotise gia kamai palia omada tou olympiakou???? Pou na akousti o olympiakos stin asia, mono i Panathinaikara akougete se olo ton kosmo. Take you're bitterness esle where.

Dragon is the kind of gavros who can't sleep at night because of his jealousy of what we have done in Europe.

His only wish is for Oly to win one, just a single one important match in Europe away from home. He is waiting for that so can come here and rave about it. But that has never happened before.

Amazig isn't it. They have played in Europe many many years and they have not managed to win a game outside their home.

So the natural thing is to come and make a fool of himslef to maybe make it look better and ease the pain that he is feeling.

Oly is the smallest and most insignificant teams in the history of Champions League/European Cup. I will never understand how he justifies saying anything about it.

But jealousy is the only thing that CAN explain it. and fort that I am for ever grateful to the likes of Maccabi, Molde, Herenveen and all the other nobodies who have raped them and their stupid efivos badge :LOL:

His only wish is for Oly to win one, just a single one important match in Europe away from home. He is waiting for that so can come here and rave about it. But that has never happened before.

Amazig isn't it. They have played in Europe many many years and they have not managed to win a game outside their home

Don't worry about my records.... I have won away, and you know it very well. I have beaten a lot of great european sides in the other competitions in the previous years...

The problem is in the last 7 years, where sometimes you think it's another power above the stadium who decides the fate of a team.... I was beating Deportivo La Corunia in Riazor (in a place that you have ben raped several times before...) up to the 94th minute and 22th second.... (with 4 mins injury time...).

But the ###### referee obviously didn't see his watch (or did he?) and allowed La Coruna to equalise in the 4th minute and 23rd second of the injury time....then he called it a day. :angry:

If I had taken that away win that day, now you wouldn't talk your bullshit in here.

But oh.... I nearly forgot... I have beaten a great European team away several times during those last 7 years.... A great powerful team, who everyone in Europe is scared to play against, and one of the favourites to win the Champions League (well, not this year anyway...). Yes, yes... Panathinaikos I mean. WHo forgets the 1-4 raping in Leoforo for example. B) .... It was unforgettable...

Yes and everybody in Greece knows that you beat us with the ref. like papadakos, papoutseli etc. so carry on talking nonsense. your 4-1 was so rigged like your 7 protathlimata.

the only 7 that counts is Juve reserves 7 - p****** de Europa 0

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and this great European away record of yours, make sure you let UEFA know. because obviously they haven't heard yet :P

Please add Markos and his magnificent volley that beat Porto 0-1 :tup:

THAT WAS A TEAM!!! :nw: :nw: :nw:

ALL GREEK TOO ... :gr: :gr: :gr: (Wandzik, Warxycha became Greek later... :D)

I remember, every game and every goal like I just saw it NOW.

I was at OAKA for all the home games

Rocha walked back from Porto :LOL:

PEACE

The ball slightly deflected in Aloisio but it was a nice goal nonetheless. We only won once in Greece.

We only won once in Greece.

YES you did..0-2 in overtime. I was there :(

PAO had won 0-1 at PORTO and we all hoped to make a run for the UEFA final.

PAO was bad and out of steam that day. Deco was awesome. Althought a clear penalty was not given on Olisadebe, PORTO was the better team that night.

That was one of the best chances PAO had to win a Euro cup.

Porto was clearly the best team that year and they proved it by beating Celtic in the final. This was the second time since 1996 when PAO had a 0-1 win away and was unable to win at home.

I like PORTO and Portugal. PAO and our national team have good memories associated with both. I hope Porto regains their strength especially now that Seitaridis, one of my favorites, plays for you guys.

dragon-pest=insano7... :bangin: ... :...: no comment

PEACE

well dragon-shiity-fooker!

we also played infront of empty seats at oaka against hajduk because of a ban by eufa u fooking fool.

and it was not our fault that dinamo kiev offered the ref 50000 dollars .

ok learn the history then talk fool

Dragon forget that Dinamo officials sent whores to the ref's room and offered to pay him big to help them win. This is because Kokalis has been doing this to for many years. Only idiotic fools would believe that Oly's titles have been legitimate. That's why he doesn't see anything wrong with what Dinamo did.

Dragon forget that Dinamo officials sent whores to the ref's room and offered to pay him big to help them win. This is because Kokalis has been doing this to for many years. Only idiotic fools would believe that Oly's titles have been legitimate. That's why he doesn't see anything wrong with what Dinamo did.

u guys are even bigger fools if u thought last years double are also legitimate :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and dont forget nobody will remember the semifinalist either!

Perhaps. But Panathinaikos is also writen in the list of the finalists, which will never be erased. If my team had two negative champions league records(the greatest defeat and the most games abroad with no victory) I would not try to belittle what others have achieved, because for me semifinals would be still a dream.

I wish you make it this year-really. But I dont like when people are against common logic trying to hide the obvious: that so far the history of the two clubs in Europe has been very very different :rolleyes: by statements like "have you won a cup"? I am sorry but if you think this is a relevent question for greek football I believe you are misled.... :nono:

Archived