Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok....ill be first to take place in the bloodshed!

youre club is a disgrace and organization, all the melh....

this is how your club really looks.....

Posted Image

we thank Juventus(the reserve side at least) is PAO's friend, giving you a goal for every bought prota8lima.

Gold!!!!

:tup:

There is nothing wrong with that picture. There are two legends celebrating a goal which they scored quite frequently I might add. They are just celebrating it in a fashion that was acceptable in the greek culture then but not now.

So no disgrace for me. well done.

laugh all u want unlike u guys we dont spare our time by creating stupid images while we have nothign better do do with our lives

and I would like to thank maunu for the 5-0 they gave u

also I like how the champs of greece have 1 win in 4 games

comes to show u when u get the pushes the refs gave u last year u cant do the same in europe!

This is the players of Panathinaikos... (Domazos and Antoniadis from the 70s)

Posted Image

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And this is their fan-base...

Posted Image

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and they call us geys

i dont know about u i dont call them gays the vazeli i call them crybabies

led by their leader filipidi who in 2002 went on national tv and cried to have the greek league stopped cause he cant finish 2nd another year

but the best is when we slaugheterd them 3-0 at rizoupoli proving once again we rule greece!

Hollywood u are out of league on this topic

for starters 2 bench players started the game for Juve

Del Piero came on the second half the begginning i believe and did score

but again the so called Moderator instead of trying to deflect this issue which u know will start something u just need to add more fuel into the fire

Listen just get out of Olympiakos business if u want to taunt them go to the other team forums

Oly11

why dont crawl back to the rock u came out of?? how bout that for an idea??? coz ive been in these forums much longer then you, and i can comment on what ever i want!! and if u got a problem with it, which by the looks of it u do (and its personal coz u seem to jump down my throat for any comment) then leave...

wait at min here isn't this a direct attack towards me using that type of language especially by a moderator

shut your hole for starters

wut i am saying is the truth i wasn't using putried language like that towards u

when u attack Olympiakos and make mind less sayings i will stop that

and not just u but other people in this forum and i have talked back to other ppl

but the difference is they got more respect then u, plus they know how to argue better cause they actually got facts to back up their thoughts

I don't live in a rock but nice beautiful home i might add

plus this topic is not of your concern

Your not either a OSFP or Pao fan

U just jump on band wagons thinking u know everything but u don't know squat

listen about that picture even i think that wasn't right kind of funny at first but i give those two players alot of respect they had a tremedous game no doubt about it. so Pao fans should be proud of those two players and honor them they would, have been superstars if they played abroad.

Back to Olympiakos v Pao i would like to know wuts the all time head to head match up between both teams

Especially there records at home and away vs one another

hope somebody can find that ??

Olympiakos right now is showing signs of inconsistence this topic is a bit too early

but having this game at home i think will get the win but i also think that C.L. is during the midweek of this big confrontation and probably figuring both teams will be looking to get thru to the next stage by match day 6 this game hard to believe mite be secondary to there thoughts

Olympiakos needs to show more signs of consistence especially away from home

i will have more to see when this game gets alot closer

P.S. Hollywood watch your mouth and i wonder what Phantis got to say i mean your right u have been here longer then me u sure don't act like it

wait at min here isn't this a direct attack towards me using that type of language especially by a moderator

shut your hole for starters

wut i am saying is the truth i wasn't using putried language like that towards u

when u attack Olympiakos and make mind less sayings i will stop that

and not just u but other people in this forum and i have talked back to other ppl

but the difference is they got more respect then u, plus they know how to argue better cause they actually got facts to back up their thoughts

I don't live in a rock but nice beautiful home i might add

plus this topic is not of your concern

Your not either a OSFP or Pao fan

U just jump on band wagons thinking u know everything but u don't know squat

P.S. Hollywood watch your mouth and i wonder what Phantis got to say i mean your right u have been here longer then me u sure don't act like it

im gonna answer what you stated above:

Firstly: what tha????

Secondly: since i cant argue properly and since you know everything could u please back up ur comments?? how am i a bandwagoner??? please this should be intresting???

Thirdly: i can comment on what ever i want, if an attack is set apon my "pao" i will defend it, so why should you cry?? you seem to do the same thing dont you??

Forthly: explain how i dont have respect??

Lastly: what the???

Listen i don't have to explain nuttin to u

its crystal clear easy english to read

Your Pao last time i check that is a picture of an Aigaleo player celebrating a goal unless Pao and Aigaleo are the same then explain that to me

or is it like this If Pao struggles won week then u have Aigaleo to console too

thats how it works

at least this time u didn't curse me out

first of all i didnt curse you out... and second my club has and will always be Pao, i am the Aigaleo modirator trying to improve this site!! my picture is of Aigaleo because im trying to encourage Aigaleo fans to join!!! you see when they recognise my picture they would be encouraged to join as they can talk about there club in this forum and have updated info on there team where on the other hand, other site do not offer this as they dnt have pplz updating there Aigaleo section which give this site an edge... i mean are you going to sit there and call papou a band wagoner since his the modirator of Iraklis?? or how bout drakos he had his pic as Kalamatas logo (i think) so does it make him a band wagoner?? get your facts straight b4 u make stupid comments like that coz its obvouse to me and other members you have something personal against me!

P.S i always supported Pao!! and i always wanted Aigaleo to do well since im the moditraor its natural so how bout u get of ur high horse and contribute to this site instead of bagging out the people who r trying to make it better..

I forgot to say one thing

u spend more time attacking and hating on Olympiakos

then u defending on Pao

thats why were talking about this topic

prove your self!! i bet you anything my "attacking of oly" is quite low in the last 6 months compared to other pao supporters who bag out ur team... u make it so obvouse that this is personal for you mate!!

Oly11

why dont crawl back to the rock u came out of?? how bout that for an idea??? coz ive been in these forums much longer then you, and i can comment on what ever i want!! and if u got a problem with it, which by the looks of it u do (and its personal coz u seem to jump down my throat for any comment) then leave...

Listen i got no idea how u change this post here b/c i swear to god u had said one more word at the end of your quote

but i see u have been on since i have come on but i am telling u now i am going ot sleep

Olympiakos is the best

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: @drakos:

Yeah, ALL the 50-50 decisions MUST go in favour of Oly. If they don't then their scum defenders threaten to kill the referee and their goalkeeper throws his gloves at the linesman.

But the reason they behave like that is because for so many years they expected the referees to whistle in their favour. spoiled brats.

They got the referees decisions for 7 years and the proof of that came in Europe. When they had 50-50 referees they couldn't even beat Molde , Macabi and Herenveen :P

Archived