Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen if Pao fans think u won that game fair and square then your just lying to yourselves

now your saying if giovanni elbowed Kyrigiakos but your condoning the fact that he chucked him down and who got thrown out

douros taht F***ing s%$#! was sucking on your teams dik and i don't want ot hear the bullshit yellow cards those are questionable

some refs love to give them some don't

point is i didn't want to bring this up but then Pao fans got to bitch about that game they should be praying to god that douros was on management dik

i mean all u heard from 2 weeks earlier is how the ref will be on Olympiakos side that was the them of the pregame talk and yet who was douros siding with

the shitty team called Panathinaikos

Listen if Pao fans think u won that game fair and square then your just lying to yourselves

now your saying if giovanni elbowed Kyrigiakos but your condoning the fact that he chucked him down and who got thrown out

douros taht F***ing s%$#! was sucking on your teams dik and i don't want ot hear the bullshit yellow cards those are questionable

some refs love to give them some don't

point is i didn't want to bring this up but then Pao fans got to bitch about that game they should be praying to god that douros was on management dik

i mean all u heard from 2 weeks earlier is how the ref will be on Olympiakos side that was the them of the pregame talk and yet who was douros siding with

the shitty team called Panathinaikos

right on

clearly ela ston pappou is in denial how in this game plus other games... the refs helped them out

only he refuses to believe in it!

clearly ela ston pappou is in denial how in this game plus other games... the refs helped them out

only he refuses to believe in it!

To be honest I never said that PAO doesn't get help from the refs when we play against lower of the table teams. As every big team PAO gets favoured against Akratitos or Ergotelis for example...

But as far as a PAO-Thrynos derby is concerned I have never seen a derby where PAO was favoured for decades!!!!! ;) ;)

I can remember times where PAO was favoured against AEK (and not last year) but against Thrynos, this has never happened. Even when Vardinoggiannis was in charge of EPO as you claim, we have the live example of KOYKOYLAS where he robbed us in the semi final for the cup in OAKA, and L. Kiffissias was on fire for two days.... ;)

But as far as a PAO-Thrynos derby is concerned I have never seen a derby where PAO was favoured for decades!!!!! ;) ;)

What about Nikakis in 1994 then? When he gave you that silly penalty to score your 3rd goal in Karaiskaki and advance to the next stage in the Cup...

What about Kala8enos in 1998? In that game that we won 3-1 he gave you another silly penalty (while the score was 1-0 to us) but Tochouroglou saved GX Georgiadis shot. Had that gone in, we might have had a different story to that championship (which if you remember I had won by 6 points and having beaten you twice...).

I can even tell you about the refereeing on the 1 of the 2 games that you beat me during my 7 golden years. I'm talking about that 2-0 defeat (Bigon's first derby in charge), where Olivarez scored after an offensive foul to my defender (he climbed on his back to win the header and score). Whereas the second goal in that game was clearly offside... (remember the cross from the right and how much ahead was Warzycha before he scores with the header???). But because I played so badly I didnt say anything for this "slaughter" by the referee...

Again, in the same season (2nd round), the game is 1-1 and Lyberopoulos scores with an (at least 1.5 metre) offside goal... I was lucky to equalise in the next minute, otherwise the referees would have given you the championship that season and there would never be the 7-year-dynasty...

That's why I'm telling you... close your mouth because the one who's never been favoured in derbies is me... You can say Papoutseli but that game could easily have finished 6-1 (according to the chances we had)... I remind you, I dont complain about the referees when I dont play well, so please do the same...

But as far as a PAO-Thrynos derby is concerned I have never seen a derby where PAO was favoured for decades!!!!! ;)  ;)

What about Nikakis in 1994 then? When he gave you that silly penalty to score your 3rd goal in Karaiskaki and advance to the next stage in the Cup...

What about Kala8enos in 1998? In that game that we won 3-1 he gave you another silly penalty (while the score was 1-0 to us) but Tochouroglou saved GX Georgiadis shot. Had that gone in, we might have had a different story to that championship (which if you remember I had won by 6 points and having beaten you twice...).

I can even tell you about the refereeing on the 1 of the 2 games that you beat me during my 7 golden years. I'm talking about that 2-0 defeat (Bigon's first derby in charge), where Olivarez scored after an offensive foul to my defender (he climbed on his back to win the header and score). Whereas the second goal in that game was clearly offside... (remember the cross from the right and how much ahead was Warzycha before he scores with the header???). But because I played so badly I didnt say anything for this "slaughter" by the referee...

Again, in the same season (2nd round), the game is 1-1 and Lyberopoulos scores with an (at least 1.5 metre) offside goal... I was lucky to equalise in the next minute, otherwise the referees would have given you the championship that season and there would never be the 7-year-dynasty...

That's why I'm telling you... close your mouth because the one who's never been favoured in derbies is me... You can say Papoutseli but that game could easily have finished 6-1 (according to the chances we had)... I remind you, I dont complain about the referees when I dont play well, so please do the same...

hahaha...these posts are just making me laugh...and you say pao fans bitch...

o god yes we bitch..everyone btches about everything..its human nature, but some oly fans think they are above pao fans and they never complain about anything...which is completely completely untrue...oly fans bitch in this forum just as much as pao fans...

Archived