Phantis Forums

Transfers in january

CH-Thrylos

are u implying sanmartean is trash. if sanmartean is trash than pantos is a permanent corner post,,,,,,,schurrer is a gravedigger, and anatolakis is a local council worker

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yeah right. but in some way i have to agree with protathlitis. but it is far from his comment. i think sanmartean could be quite a good player, but didnt have much chances to show that. i think the biggest problem with him, is that he is injured very often, at least i read that, although he said that he wasnt. he should get his chances.

but guys, get back to the topic. it isnt about sanmartean. it is about transfers.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

where did you get that one from? from protathlitis?

most probably we will try to get matzios from panionios. dusan also wants to get another player for our defense and maybe somebody for a sub for kafes or stoltidis.

thank god Batistuta didn't sign with Olympiakos last thing we need is somebody who is old like in age 35, is done, and he thinks he is bigger then the club

i want info on this romanian player ????????????

okkas needs to play a midfield role

he had 22 assists last season playing a midfield for AEK

That was Tsiartas, not Okkas :LOL:

this wont help much because it is from protathlitis. these names were listed on the front cover and maybe something is going on with them:

wouter (anorthosi)

mantzios

gkekas

anderson

zampropoulos (i think)

mantzios i heard of and i know he is playing a very good season. anderson is, as far as i know a defensive midfielder and could be signed as a sub for kafes and stoltidis but it seems as if pao is very close in signing him.

what about the others? where do the play and what position are they?

i know this stuff is from protathlitis but the 0.1% of true informative stuff could also be on one of these players.

Guest Protathlitis

This winter we dont need anything but a striker; im happy with our defence and midfield. I also think rezic should start at right back.

The funny thing is that after Rivaldo you can never discredit protathlitis rumors that easy. I am sure this will keep you gauroi optimistic about even Morientes...that would be cool! ;)

Its a shame that Oly did not qualify, cause this would be important for convincing the good players...It is said that a major reason Rivaldo came is to prove himself (after his probLems) in the CL. :huh:

Is this the same wouter who played for ajax 10 years ago? He still plays? Why do sudently all greek teams want him?

i just looked at the page of anorthosis.

Is this the same wouter who played for ajax 10 years ago? He still plays? Why do sudently all greek teams want him?

yep it is. he scored 7 goals in 10 matches so far. i dont know why everybody wants him.

he is supposed to be quite quick and a hard working attacker with good dribblings.

morientes: would be incredible but IS impossible. i mean if he would come we could easily convince other players too.

but i still wonder where montoya got his information.

The funny thing is that after Rivaldo you can never discredit protathlitis rumors that easy. I am sure this will keep you gauroi optimistic about even Morientes...that would be cool! ;)

Its a shame that Oly did not qualify, cause this would be important for convincing the good players...It is said that a major reason Rivaldo came is to prove himself (after his probLems) in the CL. :huh:

rivaldo yes, but hes not what Morientes is now. also foreign press are only caring about Real madrid so they would know before deutera8lhths

Guest Protathlitis

I doubt we'll get Morientes, i think he can still pay in UEFA though if he were to come. If if i had a choice between Morientes and Rivaldo; ide sign Ribo anyday.

Guest Protathlitis

holly s%$#! r u searious??? 

Yep :D Ribo is the kind of player who can completley transform a team, he's made players around him play better. He creates, he defends, he completeley dominates the midfield. We can get Mantzios or someone else up front who might not be as clinical as Morientes but we cant find another Rivaldo

look the real rumor going around is for Nea Panionios player Mantizios

i know he has been playing strong this season both in uefa and league but more info would be nice

how much do u think he will cost??

To complete the tranfer of Mantzios, Bajevic must give the "ok".... I don't think that Bajevic want attacker for the reason that, who will stay in the bench between Jiovani, Castillo, Okkas?? There are too many problems allready...

Panionios wants 1 million euro...But Achileas Beos sais that "theres no official approach for young attacker..."

this wont help much because it is from protathlitis. these names were listed on the front cover and maybe something is going on with them:

wouter (anorthosi)

mantzios

gkekas

anderson

zampropoulos (i think)

mantzios i heard of and i know he is playing a very good season. anderson is, as far as i know a defensive midfielder and could be signed as a sub for kafes and stoltidis but it seems as if pao is very close in signing him.

what about the others? where do the play and what position are they?

i know this stuff is from protathlitis but the 0.1% of true informative stuff could also be on one of these players.

wouter Attacker Midfielder Right/Left

mantzios Striker

gkekas Striker

anderson Defensive midfielder

zampropoulos Central Defender

Yep :D Ribo is the kind of player who can completley transform a team, he's made players around him play better. He creates, he defends, he completeley dominates the midfield. We can get Mantzios or someone else up front who might not be as clinical as Morientes but we cant find another Rivaldo

Not anymore, listen hes still good i finally admit, but nowhere near Morientes. Morientes can create a lot of space that your katsikia up top have no idea how to do, and also put the ball in the net.

OSFP with a forward like this could have made it to the next round......

as far as other trasnfers......

Gkekas was linked to AEK and Germany teams

Anderson AEK and PAO

Mantzios to OSFP

Wooter to PAO and OSFP

Guest Protathlitis

Like i said Morientes is a good striker but hes only a striker. Midfield is where a team is made and Rivaldo is the kind of player who transforms that area of the pitch

P.S When was the precise moment you finally realised he was "still good"

Archived