Phantis Forums

Transfers in january

CH-Thrylos

yes they are, even in your beloved spain! are they talking about Oly? yeah, after they get raped 7-0 they laugh. and rivaldo has been mediocre.

YOU WISH RIVALDO NOW WAS HALF AS GOOD AS GONZALEZ.

dont be a moron and bring up the past, cuz its  this season we speak of. the only reason the palto has a starting spot in OSFP is his name. there are plenty of players in greece that can play his position better than him, NOT just Eki.  lets be honest he is washed up and no longer the old rivaldo.

people like u in spain only talk about the 7-0

they also talk about your 5-0 and how u guys cried for 7 years

but to tell u thr truth. when a team any team signs a big player as we did it makes headlines yes it does but not make them because of the 7-0

did u forget how deportivo lost 8-3 to monaco and turned around and beat milan 4-0 the same season and lost in the semis ?or is all of spain like u they dont care about that all they care is about the 7-0 and wont get past that

Poeple like u if Deportivo win something big like the spanish title or the C.L one day u wont care because they lost 8-3. 7-0

i jst want to correct you hear, you say depor got smashed 8-3, However we never bring that up and only focus on olys 7-0, the reason could be that depor that year made up for that 8-3 and advanced to the QRTS and knocked out millian 4-0 which in the end even though they lost 8-3 they did well in europe to make up for it where oly hasnt made up for that 7-0 and thats why pplz still bring it up...

that might be the difference why pplz still make fun of olys 7-0 and not depors 8-3 ;)

P.S nice post pao123 :tup:

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now thats the best post i've read about this subject so far. i wonder how it would be seeing them playing in the same team. i think it would be amazing.

I'm sorry but I'll have to disagree with that.

Gonzalez (with all respect) is not even worth to clean Rivaldo's boots, let alone play with him.

We're talking about a Corvette and a De Ce Vaux.... One Panathinaiko fan said earlier that Gonzalez has a better touch than Rivaldo :blink: :blink: :blink:

That was the biggest m*****a I have read in this forum... Still haven't recovered from the laughing :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think if anybody really claims that he possess football in this forum, he should stop comparing them, because thats just not possible.

Re magkes we can't compare the Fifa Player of the Year and World Champion of only 2yrs ago, with a nobody who's been rejected from the only decent championship that he played (Italian) and has not even featured once in his national side!!! Get serious!!!!!!! :)

when Gonazliz becomes player of the year come see us

and if he does do it it wont be with PAO thats for sure

after all argentina sent him to u guys how good can he be ?

after all the argentinian league is 10 times better then the greek league

Guy im locking this topic due to constant arguing about the same stuff that goes beyond 1 days

if u want top compare gonzalez vs rivaldo open a top[ic called rivaldo vs gonzalez

Guy im locking this topic due to constant arguing about the same stuff that goes beyond 1 days

if u want top compare gonzalez vs rivaldo open a top[ic called rivaldo vs gonzalez

mtl...you read my post before and agreed on it and now your putting up fighting words like that...instead of fighting with panos and thinking its your duty to agree with dragonfly and continue to provoke things, why dont you just conitue to agree and dicuss with my post so then we could possibly conitue the reasonable, educated discussion we were having before dragonfly decided to pop in and give his 2 cents...

i could easily conitue the fighthing saying if gonzalez isnt worth playing with rivaldo, djordvic, georgatos and gioanni are?? but im not gunna provoke more fighting...i put up that post so we could have a calm reasonable discussion in a respectful way, but i guess dragonfly is not capable of that...you could say what u have to say in a more respectful way and avoid arguments, but he just doesnt do that because he gets some sort of kick out of bringing back the same old fighting posts...which i am completely sick of...

come on guys, im trying to stand up and do something by a pao fan posting some reasonable good discussion in the oly forum without provoking fights and you come out with stuff like that to conitue the fighting...someone be a man and have a smart discussion with me and stop being a baby and posting in an immature way...

mtl...you read my post before and agreed on it and now your putting up fighting words like that...instead of fighting with panos and thinking its your duty to agree with dragonfly and continue to provoke things, why dont you just conitue to agree and dicuss with my post so then we could possibly conitue the reasonable, educated discussion we were having before dragonfly decided to pop in and give his 2 cents...

i could easily conitue the fighthing saying if gonzalez isnt worth playing with rivaldo, djordvic, georgatos and gioanni are?? but im not gunna provoke more fighting...i put up that post so we could have a calm reasonable discussion in a respectful way, but i guess dragonfly is not capable of that...you could say what u have to say in a more respectful way and avoid arguments, but he just doesnt do that because he gets some sort of kick out of bringing back the same old fighting posts...which i am completely sick of...

come on guys, im trying to stand up and do something by a pao fan posting some reasonable good discussion in the oly forum without provoking fights and you come out with stuff like that to conitue the fighting...someone be a man and have a smart discussion with me and stop being a baby and posting in an immature way...

You're sick of reading my "childish arguments" as you call them, but I'm sick of reading your unbeliavable m*****es.

Personally I dont see a reason why to apologise to somebody who's trying to say that black is actually white. :angry: Keep on living in your Dreamland and believe that Gonzalez is the best player this planet has ever seen. It's not my business...

I'm not the one who's paying 40 euros minimum to go and see a nobody who's been baptized "2xRivaldo" by your marioneta-president just to cover the Pao board's inability to bring in true footballers...

But I have the right to tell you that you dont have a clue about football. Simple as that. Sorry if I sound offensive, but thats the softest expression I could find.

what provocation?

a lot of u are saying rivaldo is old nobody wanted him he sucks

let me ask u do u see how he has transformed our team with his precense into a european contender and first in the C.l

fine hes not what he used to be but hey look at the team how good we are?

or do u still stick to the arguments hes old

as for gonzalez whos better... they have each played in the greek league less then a year but both are playing well in europe

The only reason I bring up gonzales sucks and how he is a reject of argentina is so u guys can understand what we hear on our end Not pretty is it!

I know gonzalez is good. and unlike most of u .I see that Too bad whatever rivaldo does u guys bash him how he was rejected in italy and totally ignoring what hes done for the greek league so far

I agree however the arguing has to stop !

hollywood yeah we got smashed and yes e got laughed at after losing 7-0 and what did we do ?we turned around this season and lead our group being first

is europe laughing now ? no (only u green fans)

depor lost 8-3 and they turned around and beat milan

so when I hear aout the 7-0 i just laugh how some people use that result to this years campaign !

You're sick of reading my "childish arguments" as you call them, but I'm sick of reading your unbeliavable m*****es.

Personally I dont see a reason why to apologise to somebody who's trying to say that black is actually white. :angry: Keep on living in your Dreamland and believe that Gonzalez is the best player this planet has ever seen. It's not my business...

I'm not the one who's paying 40 euros minimum to go and see a nobody who's been baptized "2xRivaldo" by your marioneta-president just to cover the Pao board's inability to bring in true footballers...

But I have the right to tell you that you dont have a clue about football. Simple as that. Sorry if I sound offensive, but thats the softest expression I could find.

Bravo

well said

the world knows who rivaldo is

when u guys mention the name gonzalez to people outside of argentina and Greece they say ? WHO?

i dont see y osme of u get offended when we repeat what u guys write

and i supposed Rivaldo became world player of the year when he was playing with oly?? u guys brag about how good he is However his pst his prime!! dont you see that?? if he was that damn good still dont u think Millian or Barcelona or someone from england would have wanted him?? be realistic here!! i still think his a good player for you guys and there is no doubt that he makes a difference in ur team However his not the same player as 2 years ago (might show touches of it, but thats it) so stop acting like idiots!!

Secondly yes oly r doing good this year so far (key word) however dnt count ur chickens yet for god sake!! only reason why everyones forgoten about depors 8-3 is because they made up for it in the same year, same comp, and went to the semis!! you guys didnt that year and u guys r only going to the next round and u havent even managed that yet! so i dnt understand ur excitment yet and how u can wash all the 7-0, 5-0, 3-0 ect over the last 6 years away with one performence in europe???

all im saying is that, u might as well wait because nothing is for sure... and dragonfly is Inferno7 i think coz i saw exactly the same couple of posts as he post in here but only in the other site ;) , jst thought u mods should know..( mayb this is why he always brings up childish arguments to destroy this site?)

the world knows who rivaldo is

when u guys mention the name gonzalez to people outside of argentina and Greece they say ? WHO?

Trust me, when the name Rivaldo comes up here people ask with surprise...'what? he is still playing?' :D

I answer, well 'playing' is a bit over the top. He walks and scores against bottom Greek league teams :P

Sincerely, I cannot understand WHY panathinaikos fans are comparing Gonzalez to Rivaldo :LOL: I's a ridiculous comparison, even if Rivaldo is past his prime, as every pana fan is saying here, he's still much better player than Gonzalez. Someone here said that Gonzalez has a better touch :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Please, go and buy yourself a good pair of glasses. Rivaldo is 32, he's not that old. Stop posting the same thing again and again. He's playing very well and Olympiakos is a good team.

Sincerely, I cannot understand WHY panathinaikos fans are comparing Gonzalez to Rivaldo :LOL: I's a ridiculous comparison, even if Rivaldo is past his prime, as every pana fan is saying here, he's still much better player than Gonzalez. Someone here said that Gonzalez has a better touch :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL: Please, go and buy yourself a good pair of glasses. Rivaldo is 32, he's not that old. Stop posting the same thing again and again. He's playing very well and Olympiakos is a good team.

RIVALDO is still a world class player :nw: :nw: .He will only get better with match fitness and destroy PAO and Gonzalez next week :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I can't wait :P :P If RIVALDO is too old at the age of 32 how come GERIATRIC Vazeha was playing for Pao at the age of 40 ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sincerely, I cannot understand WHY panathinaikos fans are comparing Gonzalez to Rivaldo :LOL: I's a ridiculous comparison, even if Rivaldo is past his prime, as every pana fan is saying here, he's still much better player than Gonzalez. Someone here said that Gonzalez has a better touch :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Please, go and buy yourself a good pair of glasses. Rivaldo is 32, he's not that old. Stop posting the same thing again and again. He's playing very well and Olympiakos is a good team.

why - um lets see. rivaldo has barley done anything for Olympiakos and eki has been phenomenal , scoring and creating assists in every game. face it rivaldo is not the same player and when you get old theres always a younger better guy. rivaldo WAS. you say everyone posts the same thing, what are you posting different things? your input is worthless because you worship the loser.

why - um lets see. rivaldo has barley done anything for Olympiakos and eki has been phenomenal , scoring and creating assists in every game. face it rivaldo is not the same player and when you get old theres always a younger better guy. rivaldo WAS. you say everyone posts the same thing, what are you posting different things? your input is worthless because you worship the loser.

yeah hes scored against the same crap teams we play

what big team has he scored in ?

and here we go with the pelates rosenborg and how powerful they are

What big teams Eki has scored against???!!!!

Arsenal.

He has also scored against crap teams in the protathlima which evidently Rivaldo can't even do that.

Besides, if Eki is reject of Argentina, then Rivaldo is the reject of the whole world because I don't remember any club other than Oly wanting him. Oly fans are so pathetic to think Rivaldo has actually wanted to play for them for any reason other than the fact that he couldn't get a game anywhere else. I don't know how that makes you feel but that would make me feel pretty crap. PAO id far bigger than that.

I told you, small club, small mentality :P

Archived