Phantis Forums

Transfers in january

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said the US is better than Greece, I know Greece is better, but the US is pretty good

no you didnt, but thats shows how worthless those rankings are and what they mean........thats all i say, because i hate these rankings system. the US is ok, not in the best of the world though. They can come out and play a good game sometimes, but so can a lot of countries that never get the chance because they compete in challenging groups , the USA has the 2nd easiest next to Oceania

USA is so highly because they get into the world cup but look at some of the teams they play

i mean Greneda and Jamaica to name a few

but on Olympiakos Kokkalis and Bajevic announced today that they will not be making any signings

reason being of such a weak market

listen i have no problem with not making a signing if it doesn't improve the team

their is no real talent out their we will stick with this which is a good strong team and hopefully win the double and get a couple of good signings in the summer

the USA has the 2nd easiest next to Oceania

u have to be joking mate

Oceania have to play the crappy teams of the region then play the 5th best South American team :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

If portugal, sweden, or greece had to face the the 7th place South American team they would have troubles

thats why Australia hasnt made it since 1974 we had to face teams like Uruguay, Maradonas, Argentina, etc, etc

While the US gets to play crappy Carribean teams the only decent team is Mexico which isnt fair!!!!

Its like Australia and New Zealand making it all the time cos we are the top 2 teams :whistle:

I think The Americas should vs Oceania in a knock out HA match either that or America plays the 5th best Southo team (after the beat Australia :LOL: )

seriously do u still think Oceania has a easy route :box: :box: :box:

u have to be joking mate

Oceania have to play the crappy teams of the region then play the 5th best South American team :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

If portugal, sweden, or greece had to face the the 7th place South American team they would have troubles

thats why Australia hasnt made it since 1974 we had to face teams like Uruguay, Maradonas, Argentina, etc, etc

While the US gets to play crappy Carribean teams the only decent team is Mexico which isnt fair!!!!

Its like Australia and New Zealand making it all the time cos we are the top 2 teams :whistle:

I think The Americas should vs Oceania in a knock out HA match either that or America plays the 5th best Southo team (after the beat Australia :LOL: )

seriously do u still think Oceania has a easy route :box: :box: :box:

No. simply put, Australia has the easiest group ever to exist in athletics you cant beat the FIFTH best team in southamerica as the strongest opponent you will ever face in qualifying, dont deserve to be in the world cup. with results like 10-0 etc etc or going qualifying with 50 something goal total its ridiculous. its too easy. then they have to play the FIFTH team of south america, which is tough, but s%$#! everyone else has to play tough games why not australia, yeah last time you played Uruguay, who are tough but you should have to win at least one semichallenging opponent to qualify, Australia blew it. they dont deserve to qualify.

Yes south america has good teams, but also lets not forget argentina and brazil the two top are almost always in the top 4, and teams like chile, bolivia, ecuador,colombia,venezuela, uruguay peru are left.

and Portugal Greece and Sweden would ANNIALATE those teams....the 5th place team? are you shitting me? yeah if argentina brazil or paraguay not smash, but the rest are significantly weaker, Uruguay would be tough but definitly beatable...

out of brazil argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay and then theirs a lot of crap teams than Australia if they want to qualify should be ableto beat, its tough,but its 2 games, which with some luck can be a lot easier than playing many games against some tricky opponents in concacaf when your qualifying is so spaced out your form isnt consistent and players arent available, games arent as easy as they look.... you have a 2 leg qualification vs the 5th best in a continent. not that much to ask.

u have to be joking mate

Oceania have to play the crappy teams of the region then play the 5th best South American team :tdown:  :tdown:  :tdown:

seriously do u still think Oceania has a easy route :box:  :box:  :box:

No. simply put, Australia has the easiest group ever to exist in athletics you cant beat the FIFTH best team in southamerica as the strongest opponent you will ever face in qualifying, dont deserve to be in the world cup. with results like 10-0 etc etc or going qualifying with 50 something goal total its ridiculous. its too easy. then they have to play the FIFTH team of south america, which is tough, but s%$#! everyone else has to play tough games why not australia, yeah last time you played Uruguay, who are tough but you should have to win at least one semichallenging opponent to qualify, Australia blew it. they dont deserve to qualify.

Yes south america has good teams, but also lets not forget argentina and brazil the two top are almost always in the top 4, and teams like chile, bolivia, ecuador,colombia,venezuela, uruguay peru are left.

and Portugal Greece and Sweden would ANNIALATE those teams....the 5th place team? are you shitting me? yeah if argentina brazil or paraguay not smash, but the rest are significantly weaker, Uruguay would be tough but definitly beatable...

out of brazil argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay and then theirs a lot of crap teams than Australia if they want to qualify should be ableto beat, its tough,but its 2 games, which with some luck can be a lot easier than playing many games against some tricky opponents in concacaf when your qualifying is so spaced out your form isnt consistent and players arent available, games arent as easy as they look.... you have a 2 leg qualification vs the 5th best in a continent. not that much to ask.

U are half right but why shouldnt Oceania have a rep in the World Cup

Yes i agree with what u say about easiest group etc but i'd rather them play anyone but South America!!!!

We can even play euro teams i dont care (remember Australia vs England 2-0)

I just dont think its fair we play South America to get in thats all

i do........i mean the 5th place southamerican team is going to be lucky to be there too, and i think they have to prove themselves again...i do sympathise that australia isnt making it while Saudi arabia, china, and other crappy countries make it while aussies are left out, but think of all the countries in europe that are left out too that are better than half the teams that get to play in that tournament....thats why the most challenging tournament is the EURO.. maybe it would be better if the scrapped oceania all together (produces absolutely nothing in football, sorry) and put you Asia.....this way australia would it easier and would have to work in qualifying (which can make them a better team too) and australia would kill thailand, mongolia, kuwait and china.......

You both make good points on this issue

XXX is right about Australia should have the right to represent their region without playin sth america teams, i means thats what the World cup is for, to have atleast 1 country from each Continet fighting for the cup to prove u r the worlds best as u have beaten everyone...

Drako is right about how its not fair Australia has piss ant weak countries such as Fiji, New Zealand, Tonga ect... to make it to the world cup while european countries such as Greece have it much harder..

Anyways im sure u guys can go on n on However this topic is about Transfers n from what i heard yesterday, oly wont b gettin any new players unless its worth it because the transfer window is so weak acording to ur presedent...

Well now OSFP arnt buying this topic is dead :D

so ill continue with the WC topic

I agree Drakos all of Australia wants to be part of Asia but they dont want us (wonder why ;) )

I would love Australia to be part of Asia and call the group OceanAsia

Hopefully now that Australia is giving $1Billion to the poor Asian Tsunami victims maybe they will accept us

Man i would even be happy for Australia to play US to qualify for the WC!

maybe the money ran out.:whistle: ......

Rivaldo should lend some of his paycheck back to Cockalis for some transfers....Im very shocked OSFP hasnt took Mantzios.....its odd that for a team ranked so high in the league they dont have a half decent forward...maybe Castillo but i thought he was a midfielder...

You know what. Ive had this argument over Australias qualifying process with my mates a million times and it just goes round and round in circles like the PAO Olymp arguing.

Just one thing I have to say - yes Aust hasnt qualified for a while, since 70's but theyve blown there chance a few times - most notably when the F**kT up against Iran.

it stinks that Olympiakos doesn't really have a true forward but this team is still pretty good and should win the league and hopefully the double

i mean their wasn't really much out their

Guerrero came off the market

Maybe Mantzios stock was to high and he couldn't help Olympiakos in Uefa cup

but they better make sure they fix the forward issue in the summer

back to the league

They never had any intentions of buying this guy in the first place. Guys it's the same games that are played every year just so that they could sell that toilet paper(protathlitis). The paper creates a fake interest in a foreign player. And the paper then goes from day to day creating a drama of whether they are gonna get this guy or not. Meanwhile hardly anything even happened.

Werder Bremen just sold a promising and gifted player in Charisteas who couldn't get any burn at all and now they just signed another promising striker

he will be on the bench

he will only get burn during periods of c.l. play depending how long their in the competition

why dont we just buy someone and try him out. we dont need to make a big splash, but why not sign a number 9 and if he turns out good then play him instead of okkas. if not just keep him on the bench. cant olympiakos afford ogunsoto from ergotelis, or if they dont want to take up a foreign spot, why dont they get a young striker like salpigides. why are we just waiting until he's worth too much? and another thing, were playing sochaux without anatolakis and schurrer so what the hell is bajevic doing by not playing some other defenders? pote tha parei pehnidia sta podia tou o vallas? were just gonna play him for the first time ever in the uefa against sochaux and then complain if he doesnt do well? i mean you have an easy home game with kerkyra and their coach is def gonna give you the game. why not start with vallas and kostoula? i just dont get it.

lets make the deal already than

make the trade

i mean don't get me wrong Giovanni has been a terrific player and very beloved by the club by its time to go

hopefully this young player might be the real deal off course this needs to happen first off

does anybody have a name ??? of the proposed young player OSFP will be getting in return ??

there is nothing out up to now. i dont think that any team in brazil is going to make a trade or buy gio when his contract runs out in june anyway.

one thing i am wondering is, how our scouts are working. i havent heard of any young player that has been scouted and who could be interesting for us. pao and aek got both young and promising players but our people are just talking about the punishment. get over it and find a way to bring some new blood in the team!

Archived