Phantis Forums

Transfers in january

CH-Thrylos

he was still good (but NOT near his prime level) after i saw his first half with Liverpool. but lucky for me i was right too as well as wrong, he is old, and it showed. His second half was really crappy. OSFP already has a strong creatives in midfield, that can make chances, jsut that the strikers are absolutley pitiful. osfp already has enough power in midfield and the reason they didnt score much was because of their embarassing strikers.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep  :D  Ribo is the kind of player who can completley transform a team, he's made players around him play better. He creates, he defends, he completeley dominates the midfield. We can get Mantzios  or someone else up front who might not be as clinical as Morientes but we cant find another Rivaldo

Not anymore, listen hes still good i finally admit, but nowhere near Morientes. Morientes can create a lot of space that your katsikia up top have no idea how to do, and also put the ball in the net.

OSFP with a forward like this could have made it to the next round......

as far as other trasnfers......

Gkekas was linked to AEK and Germany teams

Anderson AEK and PAO

Mantzios to OSFP

Wooter to PAO and OSFP

i want info on each one of these players

position and age ???

listen u can never have enough good players

i mean look at the situation with real they have a ton of superstars granted there not winning as much as they like but they still live with this

plus in how many years will giovanni be around not too long

Okkas is going to be 28

and plus we got uefa games, cup games and oh yeah league games so there will be games for them to play

wut happens if injuries occur ?

can't have enough good players

lets get mantizios heard he had a good strike on goal today with his head

looks like the real deal

can't really go wrong with him

get him OSFP

thats what everyone said about taralidis and now his very great talent is being wated on the bench..thats the problem with the top clubs in greece...they buy the good young players that could develop into great players, then stick em on the bench...its a huge waste of their ability and potential and a real shame..

thats what everyone said about taralidis and now his very great talent is being wated on the bench..thats the problem with the top clubs in greece...they buy the good young players that could develop into great players, then stick em on the bench...its a huge waste of their ability and potential and a real shame..

taralidis needs to earn his position

he is young and he will have his chance to prove his worth

the club just doesn't want to stick him out there to dry

that will only hurt his confidence

i see him start playing alot during the friendly games in august before season's start

and to start becoming a regular starter within a years time

he has barely gotten a chance to show what he can do...when u get stuck in a match for 10 minutes its hard to win a starting spot...u have a team of 30 year olds...you need some youth and taralidis is the man to do it...how can a guy show his worth with barely even 10 minutes a game...he is not being given a chance and his talent is being wasted...

he has barely gotten a chance to show what he can do...when u get stuck in a match for 10 minutes its hard to win a starting spot...u have a team of 30 year olds...you need some youth and taralidis is the man to do it...how can a guy show his worth with barely even 10 minutes a game...he is not being given a chance and his talent is being wasted...

hopefully he gets some time in the near future. we have a few promising young players in the team but they havent got their chances yet. koulouxeris, taralidis, dacol, mendrinos, rezic. they should get more chances so that they are ready for bigger matches too. if not it will never be possible to get some replacement for the future and we will always have a very old team. bajevic did it in the past when he brought a lot of young players in the team and with them we were very successful. he should remember that and try to do it again.

as for the transfers, there arent any news available. it has been decided that we wont get a central defender but they want to buy a striker that is ready to play in big matches. mantzios is considered as second choice. i expect that we will get another 35 year old player. although i wouldnt have anything against it if that player turns out in another gogic. :D

i have seen pao pick up about 4 new players and its time to Olympiakos to pick it up and take over the head lines

who is out there wut are the rumors saying ????

one rumor i have seen is for this player named xabi guerrero i guess thats its last name

i don't know if its true

wut are they saying out there???

except guerrero there is a rumour about mohammed zidan of mitland. if we are going to get him, it will be on loan. he costs something around 2.5mio euro and i dont think kokkalis is going to spend this money for him.

there is also something about washington. another brazilian player. but he would cost us 1.5mio a year and has problems with his heart.

the other names are more or less the same: mantzios, agritis (1.5mio), ogunsoto and zapropoulos.

except guerrero there is a rumour about mohammed zidan of mitland. if we are going to get him, it will be on loan. he costs something around 2.5mio euro and i dont think kokkalis is going to spend this money for him.

there is also something about washington. another brazilian player. but he would cost us 1.5mio a year and has problems with his heart.

the other names are more or less the same: mantzios, agritis (1.5mio), ogunsoto and zapropoulos.

i will tell u one thing i don't want zidan on loan for 2.5 euro's

thats a complete waste

washington stay away from him if he got problems like that

i guess the ideal choice is argrits,mantzios, or Guerrero any one of those choices will be fine by me

actually a'dcol will be playing v kekeira maybe he solves our striking woes

but again u can't tell how good he will be by his first game alone but we will just see

Olympiakos doesnt realize that they need a amyntiko half more than anything. in liverpool we didnt have a guy to hold onto the ball. kafes was just kicking it as far as his stubby legs could kick. also stoltidis is not half the player he was last year. i wouldnt mind it if we got petit. supposedly we made a bid for him in the summer and hes going somewhere. also id rather get guerro because zidan is expensive, too young to help right now, and he will take up a xeni thesi, which means bye bye rezic or dagol.

Guest Protathlitis

How does the Xenoi places work? Is it in the whole squad? what about youth team and how many are we allowed? who are the xenoi right now?

bad news about zidan and guerrero. the president of racing santander announced that because of the bad position in the spanish league they wont sell guerrero and it is likely that he will extend the contract with his team. similar things are said about zidan. although they have an offer from osfp and dortmund they dont want to sell him and they wont give him on loan either. :(

i really hope we will get a player for our offense because okkas is starting making me sick with all his lost chances. that guy really has to improve his scoring abilities.

the only good news are that it seems that we are near in signing zapropoulos. what are your oppinions about him? is he any good. the only thing i know about him, is that he is a defensive player.

Kalws o Zapropoulos alla den nomizw na nomizei kanenas oti tha xtyphsei endekada!!!Tha kanei kairo na mpei sto pneyma tou olympiakou!!!H Skoda pantws einai eggyhsh se tetoiou eidous paiktes!!!Perimenoume na ginei!!!Opou yparxoune polla kerasia krata kai mikro kalathi!!!Idwmen!

the latest about guerrero is that osfp will try to get him. his contract runs out in summer and he doesnt want to stay there. on ethnosport they write that he has nothing against playing in greece.

it seems as if he isnt a bad player and could bring us some power in scoring (30 goals in 85 matches for racing santander)

lets hope we will get him.

just read on sportaction that rivaldo is probably bringing a list of young players with him from brazil. would be nice if we could get two three promising players from over there.

then osfp will find them some hot greek young women and they will get the greek passport if they finally marry. ;)

protathlitis' frontpage says that osfp is also trying to get wooter. they also say something about an american forward. some other roumors they want to spread are about an armenian guy called hovnanisian and that gavrilopoulos is also on the list.

i know it is from a very serious paper ;) but it would interest me if these players are any good. does anybody have information about them?

Archived