Transfers in january

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah hes scored against the same crap teams we play

what big team has he scored in ?

and here we go with the  pelates  rosenborg and how powerful they are

yeah same crap teams- but rivaldo hasnt done nearly as much against crap teams either....

as for Vazexa- he played like 2 matches- thats a lot differnt than being the "superstar" and Vazexa is a god for us 15 years so we dont care .

i wouldnt undertsand why anyone in this forum or that knows ANYTHING about grr football would trash vazeha...he is a legend in greek football and in my eyes one of the best players to play in greece ever...even u oly fans bac in the day cheered him on...when u guys had some resect for football...

Sincerely, I cannot understand WHY panathinaikos fans are comparing Gonzalez to Rivaldo :LOL: I's a ridiculous comparison, even if Rivaldo is past his prime, as every pana fan is saying here, he's still much better player than Gonzalez. Someone here said that Gonzalez has a better touch :LOL:

Question if he is sooooooooo good then why didnt anyone else want him?

Answer that Edit with the logic plz (something u clearly dnt understand)

P.S my old man is an mad oly supporter since the age of 6 and Even he says that Gonzaliz is better then Rivaldo this year and atm.. he said if u compare the players history Rivaldo would s%$#! on eki However he also stated if u compare their form now, eki is much better and he would rather have him now then rivaldo..

intresting ;)

Actually he had a lott of offers... Celtic, Bolton , Liverpool (when he just left Milan, not in the summer), Real Betis, Real Sociedad etc etc... but for various reasons he rejected them all...

One player who plays in Greece and no-one wanted to sign before he comes here, is actually... Gonsalez :P

And to summarise from previous posts: Of course Rivaldo's quality is not compared with Mitu's (as a vazelo-fan said earlier...). We know that Rivaldo is a much a worse player than Dumitru Mitu, but we just want to call him a good player, just for the sake of it... In fact we're unlucky to get a player like Rivaldo. Kokkalis fooled us because he's after our money.... :(

I hope he makes up in the summer and brings Mitu to Olympiako :tup:

I believe that both players have beeen a blessing for their teams. Perhaps Gonzales is offering more on court but Rivaldo is instrumental in earning some European respect for Olympiakos. And he is the guy to pay to see although not in his prime. You cannot buy this publicity for 2m.

Gonzales having been underatted is also good luck for panatha, since not many teams have players that do what he does. If it is true he was not wanted by great teams, this indicates that Pao was smart in getting him!! This is a credit for Pana. :)

Question if he is sooooooooo good then why didnt anyone else want him?

Answer that Edit with the logic plz (something u clearly dnt understand)

P.S my old man is an  mad oly supporter since the age of 6 and Even he says that Gonzaliz is better then Rivaldo this year and atm.. he said if u compare the players history Rivaldo would s%$#! on eki However he also stated if u compare their form now, eki is much better and he would rather have him now then rivaldo..

intresting  ;)

Actually he had a lott of offers... Celtic, Bolton , Liverpool (when he just left Milan, not in the summer), Real Betis, Real Sociedad etc etc... but for various reasons he rejected them all...

One player who plays in Greece and no-one wanted to sign before he comes here, is actually... Gonsalez :P

And to summarise from previous posts: Of course Rivaldo's quality is not compared with Mitu's (as a vazelo-fan said earlier...). We know that Rivaldo is a much a worse player than Dumitru Mitu, but we just want to call him a good player, just for the sake of it... In fact we're unlucky to get a player like Rivaldo. Kokkalis fooled us because he's after our money.... :(

I hope he makes up in the summer and brings Mitu to Olympiako :tup:

dont forget, he refused to do a trial to these clubs, thats why he didnt sign. wasnt willing to bother trying to prove his ridiculous pricetag, because he knows hes not what he used to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellas anyone heard anything on Panionios player Mantsios possibly signing to thrylos? I heard the'yve been looking at him from the summer I think he's been proving himself lately the kid is on fire......I think he would be a great signing for thrylos especially since okkas is turning into a dissapointment so far,,,if they dont pick him up I guarantee some foreign team will snatch him :(

Look lets get this straight

Okkas is out of position it is clear he is not a striker thats a fact

he would be great to go to a midfield position

last year for AEK he had 22 assists

Mantzios would be nice but thats one game i don't knwo much about him need more info

like age and goals

but its a start

mantzios has heaps of potential...raw potential...alot of these players though remain with just potential because when they go a step up to a club like pao or oly, they get benched for too long.

He can be a great player, its how you use him that can make him great though.

Batistuta Confirms Barca Talks:

“I am in contact with the Catalan club since two days. My vacation stay in Argentina will depend on how the negotiations go,” said the 35 year old veteran striker.

Barcelona are in search for a replacement of their injured Swedish forward Henrik Larsson, who tore his knee ligaments last month.

Batistuta is currently bound to Qatar club Al-Arabi until the end of next year, however the Argentine living legend revealed he forged a ‘gentlemans pact’ with the club that would free him to leave Al-Arabi if he has the chance to join a European giant

Also Greek Giants Olympiakos have offerd Batistuta a 2 Million dollar contract as they search for a striker to replace the out of form Okkas However Batistuta rejected the offer and was quoted in saying "Olympiakos who?"

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews...=37154&idSez=20

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

P.S u guys should get him :P

come on guys, lets get back to the topic and stop that endless discussion about who is better.

i just read today that osfp is interested in getting a rumanian player called Adrian Neanga. he is 25 years old and plays for steaua bukarest and hasnt played for the national team yet. he scored 41 goals in 129 games of the rumanian league. they also say that psg is interested in him too.

does anybody have more information about him?

thank god Batistuta didn't sign with Olympiakos last thing we need is somebody who is old like in age 35, is done, and he thinks he is bigger then the club

i want info on this romanian player ????????????

okkas needs to play a midfield role

he had 22 assists last season playing a midfield for AEK

Batistuta Confirms Barca Talks:

“I am in contact with the Catalan club since two days. My vacation stay in Argentina will depend on how the negotiations go,” said the 35 year old veteran striker.

Barcelona are in search for a replacement of their injured Swedish forward Henrik Larsson, who tore his knee ligaments last month.

Batistuta is currently  bound to Qatar club Al-Arabi until the end of next year, however the Argentine living legend revealed he forged a ‘gentlemans pact’ with the club that would free him to leave Al-Arabi if he has the chance to join a European giant

Also Greek Giants Olympiakos have offerd Batistuta a 2 Million dollar contract as they search for a striker to replace the out of form Okkas However Batistuta rejected the offer and was quoted in saying "Olympiakos who?"

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews...=37154&idSez=20

:LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

P.S u guys should get him :P

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

this is really funny coz now for 2 weeks no one has picked up on the joke!! i was pullin all ur legs, i made that last paragraph up!!

lol @ ur responces e.g oly11

thank god Batistuta didn't sign with Olympiakos last thing we need is somebody who is old like in age 35, is done, and he thinks he is bigger then the club

:LOL:

just read today that osfp is interested in getting a rumanian player called Adrian Neanga. he is 25 years old and plays for steaua bukarest and hasnt played for the national team yet. he scored 41 goals in 129 games of the rumanian league. they also say that psg is interested in him too.

does anybody have more information about him?

yeh as far as i know plays in romania and yes he plays for steaua

Guest Protathlitis

are u implying sanmartean is trash. if sanmartean is trash than pantos is a permanent corner post,,,,,,,schurrer is a gravedigger, and anatolakis is a local council worker

riiiiiiiiiiight :huh:

Archived