Phantis Forums

Transfers in january

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eleftherotipia:

we are going to get an armenian guy, 17 years old, in summer. another armenian guy is going to participate in the training and if dusan likes him we might buy him:

Στον Ολυμπιακό, πάντως, ο Ντούσαν Μπάγεβιτς

i mean are these actually good prospects

if we sign these guys they got to be for real and put into a good position so that they grow properly

in other words they got to be the real deal

there is no info available about them. it was just said that two players were offered to osfp. nothing more. no names, no teams, no position.

hey bides: do you know anything about this armenian guy called Romik Kahandrian? he plays at olimpiakos levkosias. is he any good?

he is supposed to train with the team twice in the following days but he refuses. he wants either to be just bought or he will stay where he is.

we should have gotten zidan. hes young and hes good, werder bremen are just smarter than us, and have better scouts. i am a huge osfp fan but the truth is that kokkalis hasnt seen half as many soccer games as i have in my life and im only 22. also louvaris isnt that great either. we need to spend money on succesful scouts and sign young players and give them out on loan. couldnt we loan kouloheris to a 2nd division italian team or a 3rd division english team? why not, they have better fields than us and hed play regularlly. instead hes drinking frappe all day. same thing with rezits and d'acol. btw d'acol looked good yesterday and so did the other young kid who came in last, i forgot his name, fillipakos or mendrinos i dont remember

the newest about transfers. if we are getting kahandrian rezic will be sent to another team on loan. bajevic isnt satisfied with him so far. more through the link.

sportime

zidan would have been great. but since werder was interested in him there was no chance he would come to us.

hey bides: do you know anything about this armenian guy called Romik Kahandrian? he plays at olimpiakos levkosias. is he any good?

he is supposed to train with the team twice in the following days but he refuses. he wants either to be just bought or he will stay where he is.

Romin is an armenain international he is defensive minded can get into the attack as well.. very steady player would be a great help... He is a fixture on his national team..

it looks as if osfp is interested in getting a central defender on loan. the two players bajevic has in mind are markus heikkinen, 26 aberdeen and alvaro Mejia Perez, 23, real madrid. both would be able to play in the uefa since they havent played in a european contest.

eleftherotipia

about the armenian guy there are different news. some say rezic accepted being sent away on loan, what makes it easy to get khachatryan. others say that bajevic wants to test him first and because the player just wants to sign straight away they arent sure about it.

finally they woke up and realized they have to get a central defender. kostoulas was horrible against iraklis. i hope they start talking about a forward too now. ive talked to a lot of spanish people about xavi guerrero and they all say the same thing. he is incredible. is that transfer completelly dead???? i hope not

kostoulas was pretty solid against iraklis at least, venetidis blew the cover in the first goal, after that the back calmed its nervers and performed well (especially mavro)

with anatolakis up in the air and such, getting a defender is obviously a h igh priority. anyways, the other Armenian, the 17year old kid touched in Athens yesterday with his father who owns top Yerevan in Armenia for a tryout, lets see how he does !

i would love it to see either heikkinen or mejia playing for us. if heikkinen is any good i would prefer him. mejia is impossible to keep.

with the finnish player it could be possible to start building a new central defender duo with him and vallas. vallas sure has the talent, but he wasnt able to show it yet.

A substitute for Surrer would be welcome. I am afraid that, regardless of the outcome of the appeal, the punishment will still remain too harsh to permit a good transfer. @#$% hooligans...

Where is the striker we desperately need? Even Bajevic has admitted that we should find one...

theres a report from spain that says mallorca is gonna make a bid to buy rivaldo from us. supposedlly they are going to offer a good amount of money for him. i'm not sure i want to see him leave. what do you guys think??? i love watching ribo play, but the truth is that kokkalis should let ribo, gio, tzole, and anatolakis go and make as much money off of their transfers as he can. oh yeah i guess PAOK arent getting anelka. hahaha what a joke.

Archived