Phantis Forums

Transfers in january

CH-Thrylos

not a bad idea to get rid of the "gerousia" and return to the good ole (and fast) Olympiakos we were used to but Ribo would add quality to almost any team. I 'd like to see him staying and Gio, Djole or any other slow (or exhausted) player leaving the club in next summer...

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

couldnt find anything about this. but i just read that today will be another meeting of our officials. they will discuss the violence problem and some other stuff but it is said that there will be no chance that any transfer will take place.

This wont be a winter signing obviously but it seems the 17 y/o Armenian, Zora Hovnanisian (sp?) impressed Bajevic and a contract will be signed beginning this summer when his father reaches Athens in a few days.

sounds good

wut position does he play ?????????

i believe he is a defensive midfielder

thanks for letting me know

hopefully he pays off

if i were Olympiakos loan him out to the small clubs just to get burn

now lets get a prolific striker or at least one that has lots of potential

obviously any really good striker will go to a huge club b/c there are so few great strikers so we need to pick up somebody that has the potential to be great

make the right moves and get the players we need them

this team can win it this year but needs new faces for next season

hopefully he pays off

Funny enough, Hovnanisian played today with the A team and scored one of the three goals (castillo,giovanni the olther 2) against our omada neon. 3-1 final. He played the whole match.

Mauroudis scored the only goal for the B team.

hopefully he pays off

Funny enough, Hovnanisian played today with the A team and scored one of the three goals (castillo,giovanni the olther 2) against our omada neon. 3-1 final. He played the whole match.

Mauroudis scored the only goal for the B team.

was this some kind of a warm up match for the weekend ???

Archived