Phantis Forums

Transfers in january

CH-Thrylos

Excuse me... but many of your colleagues keep saying that.

Do you think that Rivaldo's job in the game is to score goals??

From all of his career, this is the impression you have got??

Do you think that I bought him to be my striker??

No10s are no10s... and because Gonzalez scored 3 goals from 40 yards out so far doesnt make him a decent no.10. I'm sorry... Take your green glasses off and then check again if Ribo can be marked by one of the nobodies of Pana...

i wonder where an attacking midfielder fits in the role of scoring goals....

from his career hell yes i got this impression. 5 goals in the world cup?

also YOU didnt buy him. YOU are dragonfly. unless you are Kokalis.

you also ignored that rivaldo was shutdown in HIS PRIME.

and finally, youre right we agree on something.

Eki after scored 3 goals from 40 yards out so far doesnt make him a decent no.10

----

its his 3 world class cl goals including leadership, many assists and other goals this season, that make him a phenomenal number 9!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse me... but many of your colleagues keep saying that.

Do you think that Rivaldo's job in the game is to score goals??

From all of his career, this is the impression you have got??

Do you think that I bought him to be my striker??

No10s are no10s... and because Gonzalez scored 3 goals from 40 yards out so far doesnt make him a decent no.10. I'm sorry... Take your green glasses off and then check again if Ribo can be marked by one of the nobodies of Pana...

Well he didn't have any assists either in both of the games. The same person who shut out Rivaldo in his prime, Deco, and many many others in his career, Basinas will take over the marking of Rivaldo when we play. That is if we decide to man mark him. Basinas is a european champion, he isn't a nobody. ;)

Hi everybody,

Drakos13, you know that Rivaldo is playing really well. I don't think Olympiakos would be at the first place on his champions league group without Rivaldo. He is creating chances and his only presence is taking on consideration by the coaches. I saw Rivaldo on Deportivo, Liverpool and Monaco last match and he is improving a lot. Against Deportivo, he was too slow but I saw him much better against Monaco. Of course, Rivaldo at 32 is not the Rivaldo of 27 but even playing at 50% he is the best player playing in Greece. I think it's a good thing not only for Olympiakos of course but for greek football. A lot of Panathinaikos fans are jealous because you have crap players on your team and nobody is talking about you in Europe.

yes they are, even in your beloved spain! are they talking about Oly? yeah, after they get raped 7-0 they laugh. and rivaldo has been mediocre.

YOU WISH RIVALDO NOW WAS HALF AS GOOD AS GONZALEZ.

dont be a moron and bring up the past, cuz its this season we speak of. the only reason the palto has a starting spot in OSFP is his name. there are plenty of players in greece that can play his position better than him, NOT just Eki. lets be honest he is washed up and no longer the old rivaldo.

Drakos13, you know that Rivaldo is playing really well. I don't think Olympiakos would be at the first place on his champions league group without Rivaldo. He is creating chances and his only presence is taking on consideration by the coaches. I saw Rivaldo on Deportivo, Liverpool and Monaco last match and he is improving a lot. Against Deportivo, he was too slow but I saw him much better against Monaco. Of course, Rivaldo at 32 is not the Rivaldo of 27 but even playing at 50% he is the best player playing in Greece. I think it's a good thing not only for Olympiakos of course but for greek football. A lot of Panathinaikos fans are jealous because you have crap players on your team and nobody is talking about you in Europe.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

The Panathinaikos fans dont understand...

When Irureta begins his press confernece saying "With a team who has Rivaldo we must be careful etc etc". When Benitez says "We know Rivaldo very well and he is our no.1 danger from the opposition...etc etc". Even Deschamps said "I'm sorry but I cannot underestimate a team that has Rivaldo in their power...".

All those 3 worldwide-known Football managers dont have a clue about football...

The only people who know everything are the Panathinaikos fans! :LOL:

However, the fact they're so obsessed with Rivaldo and analyze his presence in each and every game, discussing his performances over and over again... says it all!!!

Since last July, they're talking more about Rivaldo's use (or not) to Olympiakos, rather than their team's funny players and board's decisions.... :P

rivaldo is a dangerous player..there is no doubt about that...but you guys make him out to be a god when he is not nearly the player he used to be...it is true, he is still a good player, but he is not great or nearly the player he used to be...and that is evident in his play....rivaldo was an increidble player..i used to admire him very very much..i followed his play closely and i know, looking at the play, that he is not nearly the player he used to be...some pao fans NOT rightfully sqay he is crap...rivaldo is not crap, he is a good player, but he alone will not lead oly....you need some other sort of burst that im not seeing from djorjevic or georgatos or your super goalscorer giovanni...i wonder what oly will be without rivaldo in the squad...i believe thats why coaches are talking so much about him..becuase he is olys main threat...

When Irureta begins his press confernece saying "With a team who has Rivaldo we must be careful etc etc". When Benitez says "We know Rivaldo very well and he is our no.1 danger from the opposition...etc etc". Even Deschamps said "I'm sorry but I cannot underestimate a team that has Rivaldo in their power...".

All those 3 worldwide-known Football managers dont have a clue about football...

The only people who know everything are the Panathinaikos fans! :LOL:

However, the fact they're so obsessed with Rivaldo and analyze his presence in each and every game, discussing his performances over and over again... says it all!!!

Since last July, they're talking more about Rivaldo's use (or not) to Olympiakos, rather than their team's funny players and board's decisions.... :P

no im afraid YOU dont understand.

coaches say this BS before every single champions league. you must be careful, show respect, etc, etc, and he highlights the only player he had ever heard of , Rivaldo from your team. EVERY SINGLE GAME, every single coach they say this. its to cover themself in case of an accident. they only know rivaldo and his reputation so they just bring it up. I dont think ive ever heard of a coach NOT saying "we wont underestimete a team"

its not that they dont know about football, its that you have no clue about public relations and press statements!

you havent been here as long as july to know what we have discussed and beleive me there were some heated discussions over our transfers and management. and despite all the 'crap' decisions theyve made were still doing very well.

Thats interesting. What does it mean when Sir Alex Fergeson opens a press conference by saying whether you are playing Real Madrid or Olympiakos you have to come to play serious. :LOL:

Thats interesting. What does it mean when Sir Alex Fergeson opens a press conference by saying whether you are playing Real Madrid or Olympiakos you have to come to play serious. :LOL:

Well...I think it's time to embarass you once again! :o

Alex Ferguson has NEVER said something like that... I live in England for the past 6 years and I have neither heard it nor read it anywhere, EXCEPT the "Derby" newspaper... This shitty paper, when all the excuses for Pana's inability to win a title in 7 years had run out, they were INVENTING comments from well-known people around Europe, to laugh at Olympiakos... (the team that's been raping them for 7 years...).

And here's the proof:

http://www.in.gr/innews/kiosk/nkiosk.asp?o...9/4/2003&nid=60

...is the front-page of "Derby" on the 9th of April, 2003. Which means we're looking for Ferguson's press confernece on the 8th of April, 2003...

There you go:

http://www.abc.net.au/sport/content/s827279.htm

It clearly says: "The key factor in European games is respect, whether we are playing Inter Milan or Real Madrid. Real Madrid deserve that recognition any way, their record speaks for itself," said Ferguson.

So where the hell did "Derby" see that Ferguson mentioned Olympiakos?? Or did they confuse Inter Milan with Olympiakos?? Are Inter Milan "pelates" as well??

That's why I'm telling you...Try to back-up what you're saying with your own evidence and not with what this shitty paper says... Everyone's laughing at this paper! :P

What does one article have to do with the other, who even know if they were talking about the same interview? Bottom line is i'm sure he feels that way about you anyway since ManU's rapings of the gays are legendary. I think you came to within 1 goal of them once in your 4 or 5 matches against them. Of course you have heard the comments he has made about PAO. About us going into Old Trafford and playing better than anybody had done in the previous 5 years. About the tie in Athens being the luckiest tie he has ever gotten in europe and that Man u should have lost 5-1. Of course knowing you, you'll make some stupid comment about the 5-0 and try and make your self feel better.

Dragon:

You live in England for the last 6 years and you don't remember Ferguson's comments after the match at Old Trafford in 2001? You don't remember him say that PAO were the best European team to play at Old Trafford in the last years?

Man you have something wrong with you :P

Hello everyone,

Please look at this. I want you to enjoy the great Rivaldo.

Go to http://www.saviolasite.com/videos1.htm Go to FC Barcelona and download the video T 01-02 FCB 3-2 Depor 16.02.02 Jugad?n de Rivaldo que termina con gol de Saviola. Era el empate a 2, el inicio de una apote?sica remontada.

Just incredible.Believe me and see the video. Panathinaikos fans too :D

:LOL: :LOL:

yeah, oly will get saviola, pao rooney, paok ronaldo, aek shevcenko, iraklis ronaldinho, aigaleo van nistelrooy, ofi owen, etc

:LOL: :LOL:

things like that wont happen in a hundred years. except some people would find oil in greece and get rich like abramovic and invest their money in football teams. but i dont think this works with olive oil. ;)

yes they are, even in your beloved spain! are they talking about Oly? yeah, after they get raped 7-0 they laugh. and rivaldo has been mediocre.

dont be a moron and bring up the past, cuz its this season we speak of. the only reason the palto has a starting spot in OSFP is his name. there are plenty of players in greece that can play his position better than him, NOT just Eki. lets be honest he is washed up and no longer the old rivaldo.

people like u in spain only talk about the 7-0

they also talk about your 5-0 and how u guys cried for 7 years

but to tell u thr truth. when a team any team signs a big player as we did it makes headlines yes it does but not make them because of the 7-0

did u forget how deportivo lost 8-3 to monaco and turned around and beat milan 4-0 the same season and lost in the semis ?or is all of spain like u they dont care about that all they care is about the 7-0 and wont get past that

Poeple like u if Deportivo win something big like the spanish title or the C.L one day u wont care because they lost 8-3. 7-0

dont be a moron and bring up the past, cuz its  this season we speak of. the only reason the palto has a starting spot in OSFP is his name. there are plenty of players in greece that can play his position better than him, NOT just Eki.  lets be honest he is washed up and no longer the old rivaldo.

people like u in spain only talk about the 7-0

they also talk about your 5-0 and how u guys cried for 7 years

but to tell u thr truth. when a team any team signs a big player as we did it makes headlines yes it does but not make them because of the 7-0

did u forget how deportivo lost 8-3 to monaco and turned around and beat milan 4-0 the same season and lost in the semis ?or is all of spain like u they dont care about that all they care is about the 7-0 and wont get past that

Poeple like u if Deportivo win something big like the spanish title or the C.L one day u wont care because they lost 8-3. 7-0

when u guys talk about gonzalez being better then rivaldo I laugh because he has played only 1 season with you and think hes the king

I say wait till December 4th to see whos better

i dont think one game can justify who is a better team let alone who is a better players...i honestly dont think the two players should even be compared...they are two very different players with two seperate styles of playing,..i believe currently gonzalez's touch is better then rivaldos(as he is still rusty), but rivaldo has a better eye then gonzalez..his experiecnce makes him pick up on things that gonzalez is still learning...i think gonzalez is more fit then rivaldo, but rivaldo has more educated, smarter positioning....gonzalez will treck his ass all over the park and do wonderful things (like the goal vs arseanl) but rivaldo is more relaxed and finds the space he needs to do his thing and spark nice offsenve play...they also have different backrounds, histories, ages etc etc...and though they both play that attacking center midfield position, they do it in very very different ways...gonzalez is also just starting a hopefully long career as rivaldo is winding it down...

they are both very skilled players that have alot of offer for both teams..but i dont think they should be compared...rivaldo in his prime i believe was alot better then gonzalez, but he is not in his prime anymore and gonzalez is still on his way to finding his prime..i dont think its fair to compare the two players and furthermore i dont think one game (the derby) is going to justify this....sometimes the better players and better teams dont perform on certain days....thats football....there are millions upon millions of examples i could use...

:tup:

now thats the best post i've read about this subject so far. i wonder how it would be seeing them playing in the same team. i think it would be amazing.

i think it would gonzalez into an increidble player cause he could learn alot from rivaldos experiece...that would be an awesome midfield duo though...

:tup:

now thats the best post i've read about this subject so far. i wonder how it would be seeing them playing in the same team. i think it would be amazing.

i think it would gonzalez into an increidble player cause he could learn alot from rivaldos experiece...that would be an awesome midfield duo though...
by far the best post !finally a person that actually analyzes things into perspctive!

Archived