Phantis Forums

Transfers in january

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't need no Petit. :angry:

All we need is all this F***ing Greek Press to leave us alone to get on with our job. When Okkas was targeted by Pana was the "hottest player around". When he finally joined Olympiakos, he's suddenly useless and taking up space in the squad. Georgatos and Djordjevic (who are younger than Pana's Munch) are also too old and past it, while the German is the new Beckenbauer. Rivaldo's comments have been on the front-pages for almost a week, while when Gonzalez said "we dont know why Shum was sacked - we had no problem with him - obviously something's going on behind our backs" , it didn't even make it as a headline.

I mean everyone in Greece knows that the vast majority of the Press is controlled by Pana's president Mr Vardinogiannis. But what's happening this season is ridiculous.

Like it or not, Olympiakos has the best coach and the best players in the country. A player like Rivaldo you have never and you will never see wearing the green shirt, so I guess feeling jealous is Ok. But tell your on-a-mission-to-create-trouble-to-Olympiakos journalists, to shut their F***ing mouths up, or we'll have to take the situation in our own hands.... Enough is enough. :angry:

We don't need no Petit. :angry:

All we need is all this F***ing Greek Press to leave us alone to get on with our job. When Okkas was targeted by Pana was the "hottest player around". When he finally joined Olympiakos, he's suddenly useless and taking up space in the squad. Georgatos and Djordjevic (who are younger than Pana's Munch) are also too old and past it, while the German is the new Beckenbauer. Rivaldo's comments have been on the front-pages for almost a week, while when Gonzalez said "we dont know why Shum was sacked - we had no problem with him - obviously something's going on behind our backs" , it didn't even make it as a headline.

I mean everyone in Greece knows that the vast majority of the Press is controlled by Pana's president Mr Vardinogiannis. But what's happening this season is ridiculous.

Like it or not, Olympiakos has the best coach and the best players in the country. A player like Rivaldo you have never and you will never see wearing the green shirt, so I guess feeling jealous is Ok. But tell your on-a-mission-to-create-trouble-to-Olympiakos journalists, to shut their F***ing mouths up, or we'll have to take the situation in our own hands.... Enough is enough. :angry:

Rivaldo WAS awesome.

he has 2 goals, and they were against a completley hopeless PAOK whose defense was so bad i could have scored. Bikovski has 3 goals in only 2 when rivaldo plays nearly every game.

I have to say Mitsou was full of s%$#! when he said Eki = 2x rivaldo.

BECAUSE EKI = 4X rivaldo!

Eki has scored, and created tons of goals and we are on top of the table now.

rivaldo hasnt done near as much for oly, and hes not that impressive as he used to be at all.

Speaking of, who where is the Barcelona fan EdithP???? she said we could compare after 10 games who has more goals..... well looks like she was wrong like i predicted

I think i remember an OKkas rumor for PAO but it was really nothing, we didnt need him, and werent that close to signing him.... i remember we were more after Lakis and we had no use for Okkas.

We don't need no Petit.  :angry:

Like it or not, Olympiakos has the best coach and the best players in the country. A player like Rivaldo you have never and you will never see wearing the green shirt, so I guess feeling jealous is Ok. But tell your on-a-mission-to-create-trouble-to-Olympiakos journalists, to shut their F***ing mouths up, or we'll have to take the situation in our own hands.... Enough is enough.  :angry:

wow...3/4s of that isnt even true!!!! :D

just dont bother with him boys...its not worth it...

greek press is terrible..everyone knows it, but its terible for every team...press is press megale...its nothing but mindless crap..it ehappends for every team...get used to it...dont try and pull that here...most of us are more educated then that...

Rivaldo got subbed out of the derby last week because he got to the point where he was actually walking on the pitch. Open your eyes man. Not one person in the world thinks he's the same as when he was young.

Rivaldo? Walking? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :o :o

Se ligo tha mas peis kai oti o Giovanni Giovanni gia panta sto Limani is a walker!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! :o

How dare you!!!! :P

Rivaldo got subbed out of the derby last week because he got to the point where he was actually walking on the pitch. Open your eyes man. Not one person in the world thinks he's the same as when he was young.

When he plays against you, even by just being on the pitch (no walking, no running - just standing still), he is able to destroy your bunch of nobodies...

Who is going to man-mark him man???

Mitou? :LOL:

Basinas? :LOL:

Adric? :LOL:

Who???

I'm telling you...he's gonna have 3 Pao players around him ALL the time...

Yeah...this old-man, who's past it, he's gonna have 3 (and maybe 4 as the game will go on and he starts to ridicule you mercilessly) around him all the time.... Like Liverpool did, like Monaco did, like AEK Athens did etc etc...you gonna do the same! Wanna bet on that? B)

Basinas will most probaly be told to mark Rivaldo and another Oly midfielder to keep himself busy.

Funny you say that Dragofly, I reme a certain Yannis Kontis(who?) subbing Rivaldo in the 60th vs AEK.

As a certain PAO chant goes:

"Gavrakia, gavrakia, Gavrakia,

eiste roufianoi kai tou Kokkalh tsirakia (x2)

Sthn suntaksh phrate ton Rivaldo

kai otan psofhsei, ferte ton Ronaldo,

Kai meis me ton Lucian kai ton Gonzalez,

8a sas gam*** mia zwh koufales!"

When he plays against you, even by just being on the pitch (no walking, no running - just standing still), he is able to destroy your bunch of nobodies...

Mitou? :LOL:

Basinas? :LOL:

Adric? :LOL:

Who???

Yeah...this old-man, who's past it, he's gonna have 3 (and maybe 4 as the game will go on and he starts to ridicule you mercilessly) around him all the time.... Like Liverpool did, like Monaco did, like AEK Athens did etc etc...you gonna do the same! Wanna bet on that? B)

i would think Basinas could take on a bullshit player like rivaldo after owning europes best in the euro............

andric is also hard working enough to meet the "challenge" of shutting him down...

face it,the old man isnt that amazing. what 2 slow motion goals vs the worst PAOK ever?! hahaha you must be joking. Rivaldo hasnt done s%$#!, and he wont.

face it, Pireas is disgusting, and with gettin pounded in europe and buying away prota8lhmata why do you bother supporting them?

and our no names are ahead of your "big" names and we with our nobodies we took a double over you.....so what does that say about name players anyways, they are just for stupid crowd- tools like gey fans to go to stadium. Just like David Beckham, Freddy Adu and all the other worthless players that are famous but dont produce anything on the pitch.

Who is going to mark Rivaldo? No problem, the same players that dealt with Henry and Pires at Highbury will deal with the dinosaur in Karaiskaki :D

and when that will fail like u always dream it will happen and when we in 2-0 once again for the 00th time he will prove how better he is then Eki gonzalez

Mitou?  :LOL:

Basinas?  :LOL:

Adric?  :LOL:

Who???

Yeah...this old-man, who's past it, he's gonna have 3 (and maybe 4 as the game will go on and he starts to ridicule you mercilessly) around him all the time.... Like Liverpool did, like Monaco did, like AEK Athens did etc etc...you gonna do the same! Wanna bet on that?  B)

It's that time again!!! Time to make you look stupid. Think back to 2002, Panathinaikos, Barcelona i'm trying to think of who man-marked Rivaldo and kept him scoreless in 2 games? In his prime no less. Hmmmmm could it have been BASINAS????? NEVER! IMPOSSIBLE! HE'S A NOBODY! Let me tell you something, my grandmother could mark Rivaldo. As long as you can walk you can keep up with him.

Think back to 2002, Panathinaikos, Barcelona i'm trying to think of who man-marked Rivaldo and kept him scoreless in 2 games?

Excuse me... but many of your colleagues keep saying that.

Do you think that Rivaldo's job in the game is to score goals??

From all of his career, this is the impression you have got??

Do you think that I bought him to be my striker??

No10s are no10s... and because Gonzalez scored 3 goals from 40 yards out so far doesnt make him a decent no.10. I'm sorry... Take your green glasses off and then check again if Ribo can be marked by one of the nobodies of Pana...

face it, Pireas is disgusting, and with gettin pounded in europe and buying away prota8lhmata why do you bother supporting them?

y do u support a team that bought last years title (PAO) and has 1 win in the C.L to show for it while we have 2
hahahaha we bought last years title?? that was the easiest F***ing title race ever. you guys should accept by losing to proodeftiki and PAOK and AEK and all the other teams that you F***ed it up. We lost one game all season domestically.

yeah you beat a shitty monaco and now youre europowerhouses....at least wait and see if you get to the next round or not before you say that...we also tied arsenal twice, we didnt lose to them. yes you beat monaco but they also beat you.

want to speak of euro records?

need i bring up the statistics that embarass everyone who is greek?

i dont need too.

Archived