Phantis Forums

Roma - Dinamo Kiev abandoned

Irlandos

As you say he was hit by an object thrown from the stands. Here is the damage:

Posted Image

This will teach him for not calling a penalty for us against the game with Turkey. Just kidding. It's sad to see such things happening. I have a feeling Roma will pay dearly for this.

Roma has also a bad record due to the fighting that took place two years ago in the game against Galatasaray!!! I think this time will face a big ban!!!

I think most likely they will play all their remaining home matches in some other place or country.....

Lets wait and see.....

P.S> Roma has also f****d up my fantasy league team!!! Bloody Totti!!!! Once with the spitting and now with this!!!! :angry:

ROMA BUNU HEP YAPIYOR... :angry: DURDURUN BU OROSPU COCUKLARINI... :angry:

As a Gala fan, this news cannot be more irritating... once their gentlemen coach Signor Fabio Capello pulled our assistant Eser Ozaltindere's hair and Totti kicked Umit Karan and Lima fought with Kerem, Arif and Capone on March 13, 2002... UEFA has to do soemthing and it is a MUST to fire these OROSPU COCUKLARI out of Europe...

I HATE ROMA... THEY ARE THE REAL BUTTLICKERS, NOT THE NAPOLITANS... :angry:

Was that Roma game the one that caused the Turkish Foreign Minister to exclaim: "I would have expected this in Mussolini's time not now!"?

exactly!!!

BAN THESE BITCHES OUT OF EUROPE :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: !

exactly!!!

BAN THESE BITCHES OUT OF EUROPE  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: !

At least there situated in Europe unlike some other countries
hey, i think that this is a fool's message...

GALATASARAY won the UEFA Cup on May 17, 2000 by beating 'Europeans' Arsenal!

GALATASARAY won the SUPER Cup on Aug 29, 2000 by beating 'Super Europeans' Real Madrid even with the help of another European 'Gunter Benko' on Real's side!

... proud to be the place where continents meet!!!

TURKEY :nw: ...

(hope my modern and culturally sophisticated Greek mates will not misunderstand this!)

90% of Turkish championships have been won by teams from Istanbul so I understand why they are in Europe.

Israelis are culturally close to Europe (plus no one in Asia will play them) so I understand why they are in Europe.

For me the only puzzle is Kazakhstan. Somebody please explain that one to me! :huh:

turkey may not be in europe but

i think they should compete in europe....honestly what competition would they have in asia???? also i enjoy games like PAO vs Fener....... :rolleyes: :gr:

also lets not forget many of the turkish footballers are born and raised in germany .... :LOL:

[GALATASARAY won the UEFA Cup on May 17, 2000 by beating 'Europeans' Arsenal!

And that was a great feeling!!!! :tup: Thanks Galata!!!! :nw:
and please tell this to paokg4... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ...
Next your going to tell me Australia is in Asia and USA is in South America.

Then you tell me why doesen't anybody want Turkey in the European Union if that's the case?

Kai Elastonpapou

with Galatasaray winning the Uefa Cup that was the worse night for Greece. How can you say it was a great feeling. You have to be joking.

Archived